Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: http://www.pyramining.com/ - Discussion thread (no advertising here)  (Read 318068 times)
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 03:40:37 AM

Quick update: the first payout was small because most of it went to cover up the last part of the hole.
There are some "stuck" transactions: after the wallet update there is a strange behaviour. However don't be alarmed, I am working to fix it. If you see a transaction in the logs but you don't see the transaction in the blockchain, it doesn't mean that your bitcoins are lost.

Nice pyramining. Glad to see you covering up the hole first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inaltoasinistra

Activity: 142
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:52:30 PM

P2Pool has find a couple of blocks that aren't rewarded on Pyramining. Is it a interface problem or our hardware isn't mining for us?

https://blockchain.info/it/blocks/P2Pool

coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:10:30 PM

P2Pool has find a couple of blocks that aren't rewarded on Pyramining. Is it a interface problem or our hardware isn't mining for us?

Is it just block chain mistakenly identifying the block finders?
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:43:25 PM

Neither, I too am wondering whats going on.
But keep in mind that the system can't spend the funds from a block until they have 120 confirmations. So the latest block has another 80 or so to go before we could see a payout from it.
As for the other one, maybe pyra can jump in and let us know. We should have seen earnings rewarded from it.
inaltoasinistra

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

But keep in mind that the system can't spend the funds from a block until they have 120 confirmations. So the latest block has another 80 or so to go before we could see a payout from it.
As for the other one, maybe pyra can jump in and let us know. We should have seen earnings rewarded from it.
No no, other rewards were shown immediately

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

There is a delay between blocks found by p2pool and rewards being divvied up by pyraminings backend software.
For a block of newly minted coins to be fully confirmed it requires 120 confirmations.
What to watch is the addresses he is using for p2pool.
https://blockchain.info/address/1CzLSNz7V6EufECrjvMXBiVo8Tu7z3XgkF is the only one we are 100% that is his.
Here is the sequence of events.

1) A block is found, the amount is credited to that address as newly generated coins.
2) After 120+ blocks, IE confirmations, his backend kicks in and pulls the money from that address to a bunch of others and divvies up the earnings to our accounts.

So NO, the earnings are not rewarded right after a block is found. If he did that and a block was then orphaned it would cause all kinds of issues.
inaltoasinistra

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:10:43 AM

There is a delay between blocks found by p2pool and rewards being divvied up by pyraminings backend software.
For a block of newly minted coins to be fully confirmed it requires 120 confirmations.
What to watch is the addresses he is using for p2pool.
https://blockchain.info/address/1CzLSNz7V6EufECrjvMXBiVo8Tu7z3XgkF is the only one we are 100% that is his.
Here is the sequence of events.

1) A block is found, the amount is credited to that address as newly generated coins.

2) After 120+ blocks, IE confirmations, his backend kicks in and pulls the money from that address to a bunch of others and divvies up the earnings to our accounts.

So NO, the earnings are not rewarded right after a block is found. If he did that and a block was then orphaned it would cause all kinds of issues.
Oh, so timestamps are binded to rewards time and not to block discover Shocked This cheated me

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:40 PM

What's the range of your rewards since the installation of new hardware?
Mine are in the range of a xxx satoshis so not really worth to mention Sad

rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 07:26:29 PM by rdyoung

What's the range of your rewards since the installation of new hardware?
Mine are in the range of a xxx satoshis so not really worth to mention Sad

All of us with "older deposits" are going to see tiny payouts until the excess hardware hits our deposits.
He credited all deposits with the amount of hashing power equal to the date of deposit. My 47.xxbtc account has 11.5ghs of power, because we aren't sharing hashrate anymore.

Pyramining: How is the rest of the site coming? Any chance we can get some simple stats to allow us to guesstimate where we may be in the queue for the excess hashing power??
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

Things are looking up for p2pool. Hashrate is now 471THS.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:41:50 PM

Any news on how the bonus hashrate is being distributed?  If its on oldest 10 accounts till they are completely done, anyone who didn't join several years ago has several years more to wait before they will see any of it!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

Any news on how the bonus hashrate is being distributed?  If its on oldest 10 accounts till they are completely done, anyone who didn't join several years ago has several years more to wait before they will see any of it!

He said it's based on oldest deposits.
I don't think we will have to wait as long as we think we will.
Before the old hardware went negative, deposits were being completed daily. A very unscientific poll of the accounts above me says the average % completion is 70%. Again, this is for the ones above me, so I can't say that it applies sitewide.

The only potential issue that crosses my mind is if there are enough "large" deposits that eventually the 10 is full of deposits that take awhile to clear out.

Pyramining: Any chance we could get some stats on the site, or just some #s from you that would allow us to guesstimate when we might see our deposits hit the queue?Huh
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:44:05 PM

How many years is the ROI now ?
Monkey1

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

Above me, there are several accounts with hundreds of BTC and which still have a long way to go to be complete.  As the whole Pyramining enterprise is generating a couple of BTC every few days, this will take literally years at current difficulty, and this makes no account for increasing difficulty or other accounts that are older than mine, which are not directly above mine (and mine date from mid 2012).  This is why I did not agree with the concept of applying high hash rate to only 10 accounts and not across the board.  Very few people will ever see any benefit from this.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:11:29 PM

Above me, there are several accounts with hundreds of BTC and which still have a long way to go to be complete.  As the whole Pyramining enterprise is generating a couple of BTC every few days, this will take literally years at current difficulty, and this makes no account for increasing difficulty or other accounts that are older than mine, which are not directly above mine (and mine date from mid 2012).  This is why I did not agree with the concept of applying high hash rate to only 10 accounts and not across the board.  Very few people will ever see any benefit from this.

I did some exploring in the accounts above me and I found a couple of 2000btc deposits, but they did have a decent % completed.
When I feel like delving into it, I am going to find a few hundred accounts and log their balance and completion %, but, even going off my initial unscientific math, and adding some fudge factor, its possible that the average completion is is 50% or so across the board.
I also ran some other #s and came up with an average account balance of 4.43 and average deposit size of 1.31.
Again, this is back of napkin math with publicly available #s.

I am fine with the hardware being split by X deposits, but considering the extremely large deposits still to finish, maybe he will see fit to increase the split to 20 or 30, that way there is a better chance of the smaller deposits getting some attention and as they finish then the hardware can be aimed at the early giant deposits, they have more than made a profit at the current exchange rate.
pyramining (OP)

Activity: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:15:56 AM

I did some exploring in the accounts above me and I found a couple of 2000btc deposits, but they did have a decent % completed.
When I feel like delving into it, I am going to find a few hundred accounts and log their balance and completion %, but, even going off my initial unscientific math, and adding some fudge factor, its possible that the average completion is is 50% or so across the board.
I also ran some other #s and came up with an average account balance of 4.43 and average deposit size of 1.31.
Again, this is back of napkin math with publicly available #s.

I am fine with the hardware being split by X deposits, but considering the extremely large deposits still to finish, maybe he will see fit to increase the split to 20 or 30, that way there is a better chance of the smaller deposits getting some attention and as they finish then the hardware can be aimed at the early giant deposits, they have more than made a profit at the current exchange rate.

"huge" accounts are very few, fortunately, so the "10 oldest deposits" will not be filled by those ones. I am working on the new version of the site where there will be some stats available. However before dedicating too much time to the site, I want to finish installing new hardware. We are at ~23TH/s and in about ten days all 30TH/s will be deployed.
Monkey1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:36:00 PM

Can you give a stat that gives an indication of number of accounts above your one, or of expected time till the extra hashing will hit your account.  I think that it really depends upon your definition of 'huge account' to be able to say that there are not many.  I know of at least 10 that I would consider huge and with current difficult level and hence earnings, I think anything with more than 20 BTC currently remaining, can be considered huge.  Even with 'only' 20 BTC, it would take more than 10 days to clear out and that is assuming the entire 30 THash is dedicated to that account!

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

"huge" accounts are very few, fortunately, so the "10 oldest deposits" will not be filled by those ones. I am working on the new version of the site where there will be some stats available. However before dedicating too much time to the site, I want to finish installing new hardware. We are at ~23TH/s and in about ten days all 30TH/s will be deployed.

Along with those stats, you should try and add an estimated time to our profiles as to when the "oldest 10 deposits" will reach our accounts. That's something like the total amount of btc to be rewarded to the accounts above us divided by btc/day, crudely.

I'd like to know I'f I'm waiting 6 months to get more than just xx satoshi's a day, or if I'm waiting 6 years for that.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

We have found multiple blocks over the past 5 days have yet to see earnings rewarded from it.
Wondering whats going on.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Along with those stats, you should try and add an estimated time to our profiles as to when the "oldest 10 deposits" will reach our accounts. That's something like the total amount of btc to be rewarded to the accounts above us divided by btc/day, crudely.

I'd like to know I'f I'm waiting 6 months to get more than just xx satoshi's a day, or if I'm waiting 6 years for that.

Considering he is going on deposits rather than accounts, that hashing power will be bouncing around quite a bit. If its possible, I would prefer our deposits get assigned a #, along with the stat of completed deposits that used to be on the front page. This would make it easy for us to deduce how many deposits are between whats just completed and ours.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: