Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:06:49 PM

Hey BRO community,

I'd like to get some feedback on the Pro poker table designs.  This table is geared for those that aren't interested in frills but play long sessions or multi-tables.  Here they are for the instant and downloadable:

For mobile:

We've also updated the table at the pool to replace the opaque felt and improved the fantasy sports interface:

Mobile:

I like it Grin

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:57:38 PM

Pictures are good but then we will see the wallets and coin trading at bittrex or bter???
fragORA

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

Number 1 and 2 dont need the under table lights and let the felt be plain. Needless distractions for multitablers. I think there is also too much going on the others tbh

ORA::100% POS Free & Fair distribution|issued NXT AE
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:08:27 AM

Pictures are good but then we will see the wallets and coin trading at bittrex or bter???

This has been asked and answered a ridiculous number of times now...

Don't trust any exchange!
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:14:02 PM

Hey BRO community,

I'd like to get some feedback on the Pro poker table designs.  This table is geared for those that aren't interested in frills but play long sessions or multi-tables.  Here they are for the instant and downloadable:

For mobile:

We've also updated the table at the pool to replace the opaque felt and improved the fantasy sports interface:

Mobile:

I never played poker online but these graphics look marvelous and far better looking than any piece of software made by any altcoin devs.

Any news on the development of the Fantasy Crypto game? I have a feeling that it's gonna be an instant hit with the ever-so-opinionated crypto community.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:05:45 PM

I love it when you delete my posts....just tells what a fecking idiot I was to invest in this....just hurry up with the wallet so I can try and recover something......or should I just admit to myself that I've been ripped off?

All I see is pretty pictures....and missing posts that question anything...... so I'll just wait for you to delete me yet again....if only you where so good at producing the promised product....we'd all be gambling on those

fantastic looking tables. the only promise I can see being kept is that investing in this may leave you with nothing, so far your 1 for 1 on that

Jon  Angry

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

I love it when you delete my posts....just tells what a fecking idiot I was to invest in this....just hurry up with the wallet so I can try and recover something......or should I just admit to myself that I've been ripped off?

All I see is pretty pictures....and missing posts that question anything...... so I'll just wait for you to delete me yet again....if only you where so good at producing the promised product....we'd all be gambling on those

fantastic looking tables. the only promise I can see being kept is that investing in this may leave you with nothing, so far your 1 for 1 on that

Jon  Angry

I have to agree with that... the ICO finish a month ago and we still don't have any time table.

what a f****ing Joke this is!
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:34:22 AM

Jon  Angry

I have to agree with that... the ICO finish a month ago and we still don't have any time table.

what a f****ing Joke this is!

HAHAHA

I see some of you are now finally catching on!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

~onwards!  Wink
J9901

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:45:03 AM

As soon as the ICO ends, suddenly promoters are nowhere to be found and can only post pictures.

Oh whats this..

19.9 Risk that the Breakout Playa Gaming Platform May Never be Completed

Buyer comprehends that it is possible that an official completed version of the Breakout Playa Gaming Platform

may not be released and there may never be a licensed, legal, regulated and operational Breakout Playa Gaming

Platform.

OH...I SEE...Free MONEY!!! gg BRO STAFF...what extras did u buy your families for XMAS this year from the free money you guys received?  Wink

LOL  Grin Grin Grin
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:53:40 AM

Jon  Angry

If the devs are deleting your posts, then that's all the indication I need that they are active. Keep posting so they can keep deleting.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:56:43 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 12:57:12 PM by blue_wave

I think we all know if trading of BRO starts now price would soon be at the entry ICO level, especially with trolls making bullshit statements. People get scared and J9901 knows that very well, that is why he wont stop shitting on this thread. He is very much interested in BRO as i can tell.

Anyway, wouldnt it be better to wait another month so they release BETA software and we can make better judgement then?

BTW, what about Ethereum – they have been building it quite some time now, right? I think it wont hurt to give BRO some time.
J9901

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:32:12 PM

I think we all know if trading of BRO starts now price would soon be at the entry ICO level, especially with trolls making bullshit statements. People get scared and J9901 knows that very well, that is why he wont stop shitting on this thread. He is very much interested in BRO as i can tell.

Anyway, wouldnt it be better to wait another month so they release BETA software and we can make better judgement then?

BTW, what about Ethereum – they have been building it quite some time now, right? I think it wont hurt to give BRO some time.

Bullshit statements?

You mean the part where I mentioned the devs ran off and provided no concrete updates since the end of the ICO. You mean the part where I said that bro staff arent doing shit but posting photoshop picks and stupid meme pics and counting those as 'updates'? lolol

Me, interested in BRO? lol ffs. The only thing Im interested is laughing at the BRO DEFENSE FORCE (at least those not obviously part of this scam..because a few of you are  Wink) for investing in something that claims to be the next best thing in crypto even going as far as to advertise itself to possibly beat bitcoin. lol. The evidence was all there from the beginning..moreso when the ICO started. You could tell the BRO staff had no idea wtf they were doing and had to change their ICO terms several times because of community outcry. During the ICO, there was nearly non-existent PR...the 'CELEBRITIES' that were supposedly part of BRO? LOL didnt hear a single word from them about this project.

And lol, comparing this to Ethereum..Ethereum has been in development for many months..and proof is available to the public. On top of consistent development with a huge dev team, BRO isn't shit. All you have as far as 'proof' is a shitty demo video and a bunch of photoshop picks.

These guys are gamblers...what better way to make money than to do it in a decentralized unregulated market? They took your BTC and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Wink

gg BRO Staff...keep taking as much 'dumb money' as you can. Hope to see you guys in another rebranded project in the future!  Wink Wink Wink
Koontas

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:27:29 PM

Bullshit statements?

You mean the part where I mentioned the devs ran off and provided no concrete updates since the end of the ICO. You mean the part where I said that bro staff arent doing shit but posting photoshop picks and stupid meme pics and counting those as 'updates'? lolol

Me, interested in BRO? lol ffs. The only thing Im interested is laughing at the BRO DEFENSE FORCE (at least those not obviously part of this scam..because a few of you are  Wink) for investing in something that claims to be the next best thing in crypto even going as far as to advertise itself to possibly beat bitcoin. lol. The evidence was all there from the beginning..moreso when the ICO started. You could tell the BRO staff had no idea wtf they were doing and had to change their ICO terms several times because of community outcry. During the ICO, there was nearly non-existent PR...the 'CELEBRITIES' that were supposedly part of BRO? LOL didnt hear a single word from them about this project.

And lol, comparing this to Ethereum..Ethereum has been in development for many months..and proof is available to the public. On top of consistent development with a huge dev team, BRO isn't shit. All you have as far as 'proof' is a shitty demo video and a bunch of photoshop picks.

These guys are gamblers...what better way to make money than to do it in a decentralized unregulated market? They took your BTC and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Wink

gg BRO Staff...keep taking as much 'dumb money' as you can. Hope to see you guys in another rebranded project in the future!  Wink Wink Wink

Ignorant troll is here to save us all guys!  Don't you get it?!?

He goes around trashing coins because he is our savior!

Don't trust any exchange!
bitarri

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:00:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2014, 07:12:18 PM by bitarri

Bullshit statements?

Me, interested in BRO? lol ffs. The only thing Im interested is laughing at the BRO DEFENSE FORCE (at least those not obviously part of this scam..because a few of you are  Wink) for investing in something that claims to be the next best thing in crypto even going as far as to advertise itself to possibly beat bitcoin. lol. The evidence was all there from the beginning..moreso when the ICO started. You could tell the BRO staff had no idea wtf they were doing and had to change their ICO terms several times because of community outcry. During the ICO, there was nearly non-existent PR...the 'CELEBRITIES' that were supposedly part of BRO? LOL didnt hear a single word from them about this project.

These guys are gamblers...what better way to make money than to do it in a decentralized unregulated market? They took your BTC and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Wink

gg BRO Staff...keep taking as much 'dumb money' as you can. Hope to see you guys in another rebranded project in the future!  Wink Wink Wink

Ignorant troll is here to save us all guys!  Don't you get it?!?

He goes around trashing coins because he is our savior!

Another vote to ban "J9901" from this thread. Clearly, everyone is sick of his non-sense childish trolling.

Anyone who thinks this is a scam, should simply ask Devs for his/her money back, and GTFO. No need to troll around.

We're all frustrated as the launch of BRO is taking longer than expected, but Devs said they want to make sure to release something concrete for the next coin sale.

As one can see from official site and pervious pages, the people behind BRO are public figures located in the US, mostly California, NY and Nevada. If this turns out to be a scam, I'll be happy to join efforts with other people in this thread to bring BRO team to court. But from what I've seen so far, BRO team is the most legit and most qualified crypto team I've ever seen.
J9901

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

Another vote to ban "J9901" from this thread. Clearly, everyone is sick of his non-sense childish trolling.

Anyone who thinks this is a scam, should simply ask Devs for his/her money back, and GTFO. No need to troll around.

We're all frustrated as the launch of BRO is taking longer than expected, but Devs said they want to make sure to release something concrete for the next coin sale.

As one can see from official site and pervious pages, the people behind BRO are public figures located in the US, mostly California, NY and Nevada. If this turns out to be a scam, I'll be happy to join efforts with other people in this thread to bring BRO team to court. But from what I've seen so far, BRO team is the most legit and most qualified crypto team I've ever seen.

BWHAHAHA~!!

Thanks for proving my point that BRO investors are utter fools.

LMFAO. Of course, another 'investor' who didn't read the Terms of Sale. Another 'investor' who had no fucking idea what he was throwing his money into. ROFLMAO

Here, directly from the crowdsale terms & conditions, this shit is not made up, www.breakoutcoin.com, its still there, read it and realize you got scammed.

20. All Buys of BRO Are Non-Refundable

All buys of BRO are final. Buys of BRO are non-refundable. By buying BRO, the buyer recognizes that neither

Breakout Services nor any of its affiliated parties are required to provide refund for any reason.

Also, lol it doesn't matter who endorsed or promoted BRO. When will you guys understand that? You asked for decentralization now that you have it all you guys do is cry when you get scammed. LOL. Seriously, it coudlve been Barrack Obama himself promoting/endorsing this coin...and at the end of the day they slap you in the face with a "we cannot continue the project due to blah blah blah" and Barrack Obama would still be able to get away with all your money without breaking any laws. Thats what the terms were for...leverage so when they do fuck you over, you cant do shit about it

LMAO...have fun waiting.  I'll be here laughing.   Cool Tongue

Oh and I love how the coined the term 'Bergstake'...ROFLMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Oh look its J9901 opening our eyes to this scam..He's 'hurting' my 'investment' while I continue to deny it..Im sure I will be rich if I keep waiting for the devs..BRO is the new Bitcoin they said! Its only a matter of time until Im a millionaire!! " -every fool in this topic  Roll Eyes
flash11

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:35:55 PM

Why it has to be against or pro the whole thing? Really don't get many of you guys: if you invested, well... we will see what turns out, if you didn't - then why waste your time here?  Huh Anyway.
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:31:40 PM

Why it has to be against or pro the whole thing? Really don't get many of you guys: if you invested, well... we will see what turns out, if you didn't - then why waste your time here?  Huh Anyway.

http://www.livescience.com/48128-internet-trolls-sadistic-personalities.html
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
blue_wave

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:12:39 AM

Bullshit statements?

I just don’t get why bother with photoshop pics, if they ran away? And why all the fuss from your side? You must have something better to do in your life, don’t you? If BRO was a scam, this would be really fucked up - it would be the first time for me. But what is really sick to me is that you are happy laughing at your computer thinking about how dumb all investors are, right? Does that makes you feel better? I suggest you go out on a fresh air, meet new people, eat more vegetables and spend more time with your girlfriend and I guarantee you – you will feel much better without having sick issues like that.

BTW everybody knows that no Cryptocurrency will “beat” Bitcoin, so please stop with your false assumptions. I do think however BRO currency within the Breakout Gaming world is really a great idea that could be succesfull if of course will work out in the real world. So that’s why I have put some of my BTCs in. And yes, we are all gamblers at Cryptocommunity, dont forget that!
starblocks

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:02:05 AM

All of you doubtful people stop panicking LOL

I'm quite certain we'll see this go ahead, and if not I'm sure they'll issue a refund so imo there's nothing to worry about

Just try to have a little patience

bitarri

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:25:18 AM

Bullshit statements?

So now BRO devs photoshop videos too ?

For those who are interested, we have a demo video of our poker on a test server.  Please be advised, this is an early sample and NOT a final product.  We are testing the functionality and will make leaps of improvement in design once we are confident the software is reliable.

Sample Video
http://vimeo.com/112364242

I'm so sick and tired of coming to this thread for updates and constructive conversations, only to find J9901's impulsive trolling vomit splurged all over this thread. Not sure what Devs are waiting for to ban him.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: