Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitSwinger

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:05:16 PM

Hello.

Can you give me an approximate date BRO will again be for sales?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:08:33 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 12:10:32 AM by bitarri

Sale ended. What's next?

I see that the re-use Breakout wallet function can still be used. Does this mean that coins can be added to the existing wallets at the rate of 1000 BRO per BTC? Or it is just an error?

I would avoid sending any btc or using the re-use wallet tool.  We will have the site down or updated asap.  The 1000 BRO is just pre-programmed for the second phase of the coin sale.

Thanks everyone for participating in the first coin sale.  Considering the current btc and altcoin market, we consider it a success.  There was a few rocky moments and we are extremely thankful for having such a supportive group.  We will do our best to complete the project in a timely manner and reward participants in the first phase that took a leap of faith with us.  We will be very transparent going forward and will continually provide updates on this thread.  Please do not hesitate to post questions on this thread or pm us, we will try to communicate with the community as best we can.  

Sincerely,

Breakout Coin

With Black Friday and Christmas holiday shopping around the corner, many of us have to watch what to spend/invest money on...

It would help if you can you give us tentative dates for the next coin sale?

Also very glad to hear that you plan to reward participants in the first phase that took a leap of faith... can't wait!
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:42:31 PM

So I bought the first day, twice actually. I've sat back and watched the progression of the coin sale and although there were bumps along the way I'm quite comfortable with that. To be honest if it went off without a hitch I probably would've started to wonder what was really going on. I did my research before I invested and obviously was impressed with what I saw. After watching the events unfold and how they were handled I've lost no confidence & actually might have gained some. Bottom line is this. Just like with any business, especially a start-up, critical decisions need to be made & there's no time to drag your feet. In making these decisions you are bound to ruffle some feathers, you can't please everyone. What I saw this last month is that the BRO team is not only willing to make & implement the decision, but they are also willing to listen to any criticism and adjust accordingly if need be.  

To be clear, there have been a few decisions I have not agreed with. As I said, you can't please everybody. But they tried, and that's a good thing. Actually, they are still trying. I really think they had the community's best interests in mind when they extended the sale, regardless of how it was perceived. Truth is there's some really talented guys working on BRO and they have a can't miss formula with the gaming platform. After seeing how they handled themselves and knowing what they are capable of doing I'm glad I invested.  As long as they remain this active and receptive regarding future developments I have no doubt this is a good investment.

BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:31:16 AM

Sale ended. What's next?

I see that the re-use Breakout wallet function can still be used. Does this mean that coins can be added to the existing wallets at the rate of 1000 BRO per BTC? Or it is just an error?

I would avoid sending any btc or using the re-use wallet tool.  We will have the site down or updated asap.  The 1000 BRO is just pre-programmed for the second phase of the coin sale.

Thanks everyone for participating in the first coin sale.  Considering the current btc and altcoin market, we consider it a success.  There was a few rocky moments and we are extremely thankful for having such a supportive group.  We will do our best to complete the project in a timely manner and reward participants in the first phase that took a leap of faith with us.  We will be very transparent going forward and will continually provide updates on this thread.  Please do not hesitate to post questions on this thread or pm us, we will try to communicate with the community as best we can.  

Sincerely,

Breakout Coin

With Black Friday and Christmas holiday shopping around the corner, many of us have to watch what to spend/invest money on...

It would help if you can you give us tentative dates for the next coin sale?

Also very glad to hear that you plan to reward participants in the first phase that took a leap of faith... can't wait!

Thanks for understanding bitarri.  we are in discussions about that and will let you know what we came up with after the weekend.  We do have to balance rewards with cannibalizing our coin stash that we need to properly fund part of the project.

I'd hate to give a firm date on when the coin sale, but rest assured we are working diligently to get our products on a live account server for others to test.  We will be making periodical updates and will post them on this thread.  The members of this community will get the first chance to beta test any product when available. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:59:05 AM

The members of this community will get the first chance to beta test any product when available. 

That's awesome, I think you'll be able to get some very valuable feedback from the community and it's always good to do some testing before you release something like this to the wolves.

Don't trust any exchange!
brendonbinges

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

when will we be able to withdraw the coins?
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 10:23:57 PM

When do we actually get the coins??
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 12:59:24 AM

The members of this community will get the first chance to beta test any product when available. 

That's awesome, I think you'll be able to get some very valuable feedback from the community and it's always good to do some testing before you release something like this to the wolves.

BRO is growing into a great community that I'm proud to be a part of and it will be even better when we are testing/playing together on the gaming platforms during beta testing phases.  Grin

When do we actually get the coins??

All BRO coins will be released once the remaining are sold at the 2nd phase of the coin sale.  As stated before, the price of BRO will be higher and games will be available for live testing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:36:51 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 08:39:28 AM by bitarri

BRO is growing into a great community that I'm proud to be a part of and it will be even better when we are testing/playing together on the gaming platforms during beta testing phases.  Grin

Time to revamp reddit.com/r/BreakoutCoin.

Perhaps one day its level of engagement catches up with /r/bitcoin and /r/dogecoin, especially now that the Anti-Bitcoin Reddit CEO resigned and Pro-Bitcoin Founder returned:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mdmpd/antibitcoin_reddit_ceo_resigns_probitcoin_founder/

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:18:52 PM

BRO is growing into a great community that I'm proud to be a part of and it will be even better when we are testing/playing together on the gaming platforms during beta testing phases.  Grin

Time to revamp reddit.com/r/BreakoutCoin.

Perhaps one day its level of engagement catches up with /r/bitcoin and /r/dogecoin, especially now that the Anti-Bitcoin Reddit CEO resigned and Pro-Bitcoin Founder returned:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2mdmpd/antibitcoin_reddit_ceo_resigns_probitcoin_founder/

"Although I'm delighted Alexis has re-joined reddit, it is incorrect that Yishan was anti-bitcoin. Yishan was so pro-bitcoin that he had the foresight to hire a cryptocurrency engineer, myself, and it was his idea to use cryptocurrency technology to create reddit's decentralized digital asset. Yishan deserves a huge amount of credit for being so pro-bitcoin."

"Yishan also congratulated our subreddit on getting 100,000 subscribers. Also gave us 25% of reddit gold purchases with bitcoin for the day. post can be seen here. https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1wikm1/congrats_on_reaching_100k_rbitcoin_please_enjoy/ "

Not exactly anti-bitcoin
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:38:12 AM

You guys should update the OP subject now that the last day bonus is over and give the demo video a shout out!

Don't trust any exchange!
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:48:22 AM

When this coin hit exchange? I want to buy some.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:29:36 AM

When this coin hit exchange? I want to buy some.

There will be another ICO before it is traded on exchanges.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:26:21 PM

Things are really looking good now...
Listen to the Journey

"Don't Stop Believing"

Grin

Thanks all
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:31:27 PM

Why would anyone buy coins at an inflated price of 500% so the first phase ico buyers can dump anywhere underneath that. While the rest of the latecomers have to sit by and watch the value of the coin plummet?
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:51:33 PM

Why would anyone buy coins at an inflated price of 500% so the first phase ico buyers can dump anywhere underneath that. While the rest of the latecomers have to sit by and watch the value of the coin plummet?

It depends what you think the future value is going to be.  It's very possible you can buy BRO cheaper after the ICO, but you won't get Bergstake in the secondary market.  It's something you need to consider.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:58:16 PM

It depends what you think the future value is going to be.  It's very possible you can buy BRO cheaper after the ICO, but you won't get Bergstake in the secondary market.  It's something you need to consider.
to penalize late comers 500% is off the wall ridiculous, what is the stake % anyways
JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:04:03 PM

to penalize late comers 500% is off the wall ridiculous, what is the stake % anyways

You aren't getting penalized.  The first sale is over.  Every sale has to end sometime.  Wait until the secondary market if you don't like it.  You have a choice.  It's not off the wall when you consider the ICO was opened for a ridiculous amount of time.  You had over 30 days to make a decision.  Sorry.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:04:10 PM

Who said it would be 500% ?

It was just over 100% and then they changed it to make it more fair at the end of ipo, i also mentioned that it was ridiculous to give the investors of the first few days 100% more benefit than people investing in the same IPO but 25 days+ later , and i am one of the primary investors of the first day.

JakeThePanda

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

Who said it would be 500% ?

It was just over 100% and then they changed it to make it more fair at the end of ipo, i also mentioned that it was ridiculous to give the investors of the first few days 100% more benefit than people investing in the same IPO but 25 days+ later , and i am one of the primary investors of the first day.

It's actually 400%, but who's calculating?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: