Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] METAL MUSIC COIN [PLEASE UPGRADE NOW TO MTLMC V3]  (Read 55372 times)
metalmusiccoin (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:59:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:09:32 AM by metalmusiccoin

cant compile
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

any ideas?

are you adding it in a pool or something. wait ill check it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 08:13:01 AM

SOME UPDATE FOR METAL MUSIC COMPILATION CD:

We got 8 bands already who submitted materials.

1. CORPSIFIED (indonesia)
2. ARALLU (Israel)
3. THREE SIXES (U.S.A)
4. DIRIGIRI (U.S.A)
5. IMPERIAL SAVAGERY (U.S.A)
6. MIL TORMENTAS (ARGENTINA)
7. PATHOGEN (PHILIPPINES)
8. Putrid Christ (USA)

we decided to do 13 bands for this compilation and our target release will be next year early january 2015

abcdef1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

Hello!
I translated the article from deathmetal.org (http://www.deathmetal.org/news/metal-music-coin-launches-first-heavy-metal-virtual-currency/) into russian and published it on the site dedicated to cryptocurrencies. You can check it here: http://bitnovosti.com/2014/12/18/metal-music-coin/
metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 09:09:43 PM

Hello!
I translated the article from deathmetal.org (http://www.deathmetal.org/news/metal-music-coin-launches-first-heavy-metal-virtual-currency/) into russian and published it on the site dedicated to cryptocurrencies. You can check it here: http://bitnovosti.com/2014/12/18/metal-music-coin/

hey that's very cool man. thanks for the support and spreading about metal music coin.

bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:15:26 PM

Hi
I have sent coins from my wallet to bleutrade like 5 hours ago.
My wallet says unconfirmed 0 of 3 confirmations
Block explorer still shows all coins in my wallet address and my wallet is empty

I have windows wallet 1.2 and it's synced

O_o
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:20:05 PM

Hi
Block explorer still shows all coins in my wallet address and my wallet is empty

whoa, it took plenty of time but it's OK now

O_o
doger69

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:53:38 AM

Hi

whoa, it took plenty of time but it's OK now

Sorry to not be around to try and help with the issue M8,its been a hectic day.
I am glad the coins finally came thru and the issue is resolved.
Have a great day and dont forget to join the Christmas contest man ;-)
doger69

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:11:16 PM

Come on Guys and Gals,lets remember to get those entrys in for the contest.Only a few days left to enter :-)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895170.msg9852323#msg9852323
metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:39:57 PM

Come on Guys and Gals,lets remember to get those entrys in for the contest.Only a few days left to enter :-)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895170.msg9852323#msg9852323

yeah that's right, post your entry now. and win some great prizes, only from metal music coin, Happy Helliday Guys.

doger69

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:49:10 AM

Thanks for creating a very cool coin to help Underground Bands! Both of your websites are great!! Love the cool articles, interviews and merchandise for sale. Looking forward to the Underground Bands CD coming out in January. Come on metalheadz, lets support the bands and this coin!!!! \m/

Cheers,we are glad to see you here in the MTLMC community.Thanks for your support and for joining the contest too,Merry Christmas  Cheesy

And A very Merry Christmas to all Smiley
doger69

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:02:16 PM

The MetalMusicCoin Christmas contest has ended and we have our winner!!!

lethalvixen is the only entry in the contest and therefore will be awarded all 3 prizes.

Cheers to lethalvixen for entering the contest and for being a new member of the MTLMC community,Congratulations.

I will contact you soon to get your shipping address and MTLMC wallet address for payouts Smiley
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:04:34 PM

I am supporting coz of my love for metal , keep us updated dev.
doger69

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:24:55 PM

I am supporting coz of my love for metal , keep us updated dev.

Hello my friend,cheers to you for your support.

The newest updates we can give you at this time are that we have contacted "Wacken" about becoming an official sponsor of the festival and are currently waiting to hear back from them.

We are currently sitting in 4th place to be added to Cryptione exchange and need you all to vote daily to get us on their trade list.

Our lead dev is currently working on many projects  for the coins such as the compilation cd of bands supported by and supporting MTLMC,and other high end exposure for the coin such as contacting some well known big bands to ask for support and help gaining exposure and spreading the word.

The op has new links added all the time to point users toward new sites and devolopments and the homepage and site also has new information added all time as well.

As to the wallets staking issues we have a couple people that are looking at the code to decide whether or not they want to accept the job of fixing the wallets staking issue and adding a couple features to it as well.

As soon as possible we will get this wallet issue fixed and we apologize for all the staking issues and missing elements of the wallet,we as most of you,are not ourselves programmers and had no way of knowing the wallets where faulty until the issues arose.We are not receiving any stake either and as a users and traders both I and our lead dev understand your frustrations and appreciate your continued support and understanding.

We are actively seeking a fix every day but all the devs and programmers are all very busy so it has not been easy to do.We are offering a very nice bounty for the job and seeking a programmer daily.If you know anyone who is capable of the job please point them to my pm addy or the forum
here with contact info so we may discuss the job with them.

Finally we are actively seeking out new ideas and trying our best to seek exposure and new markets for the coin and its community daily.

We very much welcome any input or ideas for promotions,exposure of the coin,or anything that will help from all in the community.Please everyone feel free to comment with your ideas or things you want to see happen with MTLMC and together we will make MTLMC and this community a success.  

Thank you all for your support of the coin and your love of Metal Music,just keep the faith and bare with us a little longer and know we are working hard everyday to achieve all the goals of the coin and community Smiley
metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:31:58 PM

Hey lethal vixen your prizes are already been shipped today and the ETA will be january 8, 2015. Thanks for supporting metal music coin, keep supporting metal scene and metal music coin.

We will be more exciting plan for this coin to support metal scene and metal bands. So bear with us and join our community.

METAL LIVES FOREVER.

metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:39:58 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 03:22:56 AM by metalmusiccoin

SOME UPDATE FOR METAL MUSIC COMPILATION CD:

These are the  bands who already submitted materials.

1. CORPSIFIED (indonesia) - Brutal Death
2. ARALLU (Israel) - Black Metal
3. THREE SIXES (U.S.A) - Thrash
4. DIRIGIRI (U.S.A) - Thrash
5. IMPERIAL SAVAGERY (U.S.A) - Death Metal
6. MIL TORMENTAS (ARGENTINA) - Thrash
7. PATHOGEN (PHILIPPINES) - Death MEtal
8. Putrid Christ (USA) - Black metal
9. Apocryfal (Finland) - Death Metal
10. All I Could Bleed (Russia) - Melodic Death Metal

3 more to go. all songs copyright will still own by bands. This will be a limited of 100 copies only.

metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 10:28:41 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 03:24:54 AM by metalmusiccoin

Hey lethal vixen your prizes are already been shipped today and the ETA will be january 8, 2015. Thanks for supporting metal music coin, keep supporting metal scene and metal music coin.

We will be more exciting plan for this coin to support metal scene and metal bands. So bear with us and join our community.

METAL LIVES FOREVER.

Thank you again for all prizes and heads up about ETA. Will post a pic with prizes.
Also thanks for update about METAL MUSIC COMPILATION CD. Smiley

No problemo amigo, our next project will be a mp3 site like itunes, where you can buy mp3s of metal music, mainstream and underground of course.

We are the cryptocoin WITH A REAL ROADMAP for METAL SCENE.

OwnZoR

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 11:40:17 AM

seems fun; i'm a metalhead/one man band; have you some offer for me ? as every good metalhead i'm broke cause i spew in beers and hookers.

Need a metalcoin anthem ?  Grin
doger69

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:30:13 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 09:54:04 PM by doger69

seems fun; i'm a metalhead/one man band; have you some offer for me ? as every good metalhead i'm broke cause i spew in beers and hookers.

Need a metalcoin anthem ?  Grin

A MTLMC anthem would be awesome man,write it up and post us a link so we can add it to the playlist.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your support man :-)
metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

Compilation Cd has been all filled now. and artwork for the cd cover is on the works now, this compilation cd is gonna be a killer solid line up of bands from different countries. will post the artwork once its done.

metalmusiccoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 11:57:58 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 02:42:50 AM by metalmusiccoin

here's the fnal lineup for the metal music coin compilation cd

1. CORPSIFIED (indonesia)
2. ARALLU (Israel)
3. THREE SIXES (U.S.A)
4. DIRIGIRI (U.S.A)
5. IMPERIAL SAVAGERY (U.S.A)