Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] https://coins-miners.com NOT PAYING ANY MORE!  (Read 23639 times)
fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

I dont blame anyone other than the site operators.  I followed a link from bitcoin Aliens emails. And honestly I have gotten quite abit of satoshi because of their tips.  I would like to see them update their blog with the new information.  This is not the first time I have been scammed in all my time on the internet and probably wont be my last.  But remember you cant get something for nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinaliens

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:27:17 PM

Why did alekam just put a link to coins miners with no message. I'm sounding like a few others but I think he is apart of the 30 that supposedly run this scam site. It says on there site there were things in place so no acts of God could occur. Yeah right :-(

I personally blame Daniel from Bitcoin Aliens 3 sites he has blogged have all turned scam. He won't message me back on his email and if he actually cared about us people he would be blogging about all the scams that he has said were a good investment. I think he is apart of these many scams.

I'm just finding out about this now, JUST checked my account and yes my last withdrawal was changed to another address. I have just requested another one, I'm obviously not hopeful. I've read through this whole thread and it seems obvious whats happened and it doesnt look good for any of us getting any money back Sad

I want to clarify that I am not any part of this company, I don't know who they are and the only email I have for them is a support@ address. They paid for marketing with me, and I also took out investments with them so I have actually lost significant money in this too.

I dont blame anyone other than the site operators.  I followed a link from bitcoin Aliens emails. And honestly I have gotten quite abit of satoshi because of their tips.  I would like to see them update their blog with the new information.

So frustrated and angry. I'll now never get involved promoting anyone who can't provide full identity and contact info.

And absolutely updating our blog page to warn of this!

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 02:06:30 AM

Thank you for actually acknowledging this as I messaged your facebook last week Daniel 4 times warning you what had happened here with coins miners and you never replied at all. I really thought you did not give a dam but I will take my words back and glad with your blogging and how many people you blog to that your doing what you just said your going to do :-)

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:02:24 AM

some news on withdrawals scam?
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:08:54 AM

yeah. still scam!!!
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:40:33 AM

scam freely, as the site is still online !!!
xal2014

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 03:18:08 PM

2 days ago I invested $ 130. Yesterday requested a withdrawal. Money can not make the second day. Wrote them on Facebook - have not responded and closed access to the group. Wrote in support - are silent.
What to do?  Sad
cypher21

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

2 days ago I invested $ 130. Yesterday requested a withdrawal. Money can not make the second day. Wrote them on Facebook - have not responded and closed access to the group. Wrote in support - are silent.
What to do?  Sad

nothing...sorry for your loss.

Or you can search the people who made this site and tell us. I see with PBMining they are all on a good way
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

farm-pirates.us  SCAM

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ProspectX

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:37:47 PM

farm-pirates.us  SCAM

I suppose you didn't invest on that cream flavored "game" Grin But approved it is a scam as all those same looking game-like scam sites. That one I haven't seen before but don't even have to test to proof it as a scam.
ONLYfree (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

farm-pirates.us  SCAM

I suppose you didn't invest on that cream flavored "game" Grin But approved it is a scam as all those same looking game-like scam sites. That one I haven't seen before but don't even have to test to proof it as a scam.

How you can test it? All scams working in simple way. They all and always paying in the start. Then peoples start thinking that is good investment.And start investing more and try promoting site as nice and good paying. Then more money going in to system and one day when this money are already spend just stop paying. Because for this money what you depositing its not going to like reserves or etc. They just living for this money real life. And until one scam site running ''fine'' other one is in development.

So I can confirm that all scams always paying only in the start.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
ProspectX

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:56:36 PM

farm-pirates.us  SCAM

How you can test it? All scams working in simple way. They all and always paying in the start. Then peoples start thinking that is good investment.And start investing more and try promoting site as nice and good paying. Then more money going in to system and one day when this money are already spend just stop paying. Because for this money what you depositing its not going to like reserves or etc. They just living for this money real life. And until one scam site running ''fine'' other one is in development.

So I can confirm that all scams always paying only in the start.

By testing meaning testing a while does it or does it not pay. And yes agreed for the rest of your sayings. Sadly too many people fall into these scams.
eladom

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:10:52 AM

sad story, yeah it is scam.
but people still advertise it.
also big faces, like bitcoinaliens.com.
i think he is part of the scam group.

i invested only the minimal amount , but my referrals did more. payout addresses changed all my downline,
so we all lost our money.

How can we block this site?Huh? not to gather new noobes.......
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

Why did alekam just put a link to coins miners with no message. I'm sounding like a few others but I think he is apart of the 30 that supposedly run this scam site. It says on there site there were things in place so no acts of God could occur. Yeah right :-(

I personally blame Daniel from Bitcoin Aliens 3 sites he has blogged have all turned scam. He won't message me back on his email and if he actually cared about us people he would be blogging about all the scams that he has said were a good investment. I think he is apart of these many scams.

I'm just finding out about this now, JUST checked my account and yes my last withdrawal was changed to another address. I have just requested another one, I'm obviously not hopeful. I've read through this whole thread and it seems obvious whats happened and it doesnt look good for any of us getting any money back Sad

I want to clarify that I am not any part of this company, I don't know who they are and the only email I have for them is a support@ address. They paid for marketing with me, and I also took out investments with them so I have actually lost significant money in this too.

I dont blame anyone other than the site operators.  I followed a link from bitcoin Aliens emails. And honestly I have gotten quite abit of satoshi because of their tips.  I would like to see them update their blog with the new information.

So frustrated and angry. I'll now never get involved promoting anyone who can't provide full identity and contact info.

And absolutely updating our blog page to warn of this!

The 2 payments you had today that went to 1MMC9L2aWk ***********, did you get those? Did you do anything different to make those ones go through?

Have you noticed any kind of browser hijack when doing it? Are you using a browser with no extensions? Any information would help.

It appears that some withdrawals are going through, and some aren't. Trying to figure out if there is a pattern or something. I have 5 pending 2 mbtc withdrawals, still going to try and recover my investment, since it appears some are going through. I've only had one go through since this started.

It's good to know you won't promote anyone else without more information on them, almost everything you have referred me to has turned out to be a HYIP or Ponzi. I don't necessarily blame you, but I hope you do your due diligence in the future.
cypher21

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:16:06 AM

yeah some payment are made correctly i have ask 2mbtc per day and i got 4 good and one adress change

anybody test the rhytm when payment is correct?
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:58:24 PM

yeah some payment are made correctly i have ask 2mbtc per day and i got 4 good and one adress change

anybody test the rhytm when payment is correct?

X me not work !!
UKBC

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:17:11 AM

They have stopped paying completely and I have 14 transactions pending and no change of address but no payment to my address either. Given up. Love to block their site. Low life scum that will get there karma back on to the, for what they have done to people.

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:40:50 AM

They have stopped paying completely and I have 14 transactions pending and no change of address but no payment to my address either. Given up. Love to block their site. Low life scum that will get there karma back on to the, for what they have done to people.

They paid out two of mine to wrong addresses today. Got like 20 transactions pending too, lol.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:34:35 AM

Coin-miners.com = This Account Has Been Suspended error

gerhana666

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:34:08 AM

shi* they suspended my account without any reason, i have requested payment twice but stil pending and now my account is suspended V'''V
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: