Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONEDICE - Real gambling experience | INVEST | Faucet | Instant Withdraw  (Read 4151 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

Your site isn't compatible with my android phone... What a shame wanted to play  Undecided

I had some trouble too... I like the graphics though. The button click to roll doesn't always work, seems there's a bug in there someplace too.  Will try again later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:01:11 PM

added 1 btc will invest more if it worked fine Smiley . hope good site .
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:21:49 AM

The game, the way it is described, is not provably fair for investors, as well as for players. I'll leave this post here and let you guys try to figure out why. (And if my post gets deleted, I will start a new thread.) It will have provable results, which is not the same.

*edit* Okay, someone else beat me to it. Exactly as a previous poster has described. The other way is to pause the game for everyone else just 1 second (or a time they can't notice) and calculate the desired bet ID needed for the win, then resume, grab that winning bet, and continue as if nothing happened.

It can be programmed in the server to do this transparently, and if no winning bet is found within 0.01 seconds, you can just skip it and try again later, attribute it to variances in lag.

Therefore, my statement is that it is not provably fair for investors, and it is also not provably fair for players. You might as well make it at least provably fair for players, and let investors take the chance that the site operators will not cheat.

Like the other guy said, I am not accusing anyone of anything, just that the way this is implemented is not provably fair for everyone.

best360noscope

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:59:47 AM

The game, the way it is described, is not provably fair for investors, as well as for players. I'll leave this post here and let you guys try to figure out why. (And if my post gets deleted, I will start a new thread.) It will have provable results, which is not the same.

*edit* Okay, someone else beat me to it. Exactly as a previous poster has described. The other way is to pause the game for everyone else just 1 second (or a time they can't notice) and calculate the desired bet ID needed for the win, then resume, grab that winning bet, and continue as if nothing happened.

It can be programmed in the server to do this transparently, and if no winning bet is found within 0.01 seconds, you can just skip it and try again later, attribute it to variances in lag.

Therefore, my statement is that it is not provably fair for investors, and it is also not provably fair for players. You might as well make it at least provably fair for players, and let investors take the chance that the site operators will not cheat.

Like the other guy said, I am not accusing anyone of anything, just that the way this is implemented is not provably fair for everyone.

I have a feeling they are ripping off players. Currently when you bet, your bet number will be about 160 above the one that is currenly shown on the page. Then, take a look at the all bets tab, some bets are shown to be at the same time but over 10 difference in bet ID, while no bets are shown between them. True, primedice also does not send out all bets, but come on, this is a new page, I doubt they are getting such volume.

I think the site is scamming player, take care.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:15:55 AM

Is it a possibility to try the game without registration?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:07:03 AM

that explains the reason why there is no chat room. I had the feeling something fishy was going on
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

another good example that we need a Provably Fair Police. operators, investors and players should tip Dabs or anyone else who is finding and exposing cheaters.
tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:48:03 AM

You're right! It's not even provably fair for gamblers here. I didn't think of that, but by skipping bet ids it's super easy to do.
You're also right about the fact that there is at least two ways to cheat investors. I mentioned only one but doing a few extra hashes to find a client seed to make a win shouldn't take more than a millisecond.
RandyFolds (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:13:52 PM

I have a feeling they are ripping off players. Currently when you bet, your bet number will be about 160 above the one that is currenly shown on the page. Then, take a look at the all bets tab, some bets are shown to be at the same time but over 10 difference in bet ID, while no bets are shown between them. True, primedice also does not send out all bets, but come on, this is a new page, I doubt they are getting such volume.

I think the site is scamming player, take care.

Then you should look at primedice as the same thing happens there...it's impossible to synchronize everythign to fit so perfectly when you get over 10 bets/second
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:14:54 PM

that explains the reason why there is no chat room. I had the feeling something fishy was going on

Chat will be added next week, still testing it as it was not priority
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:16:47 PM

If this post is deleted, I will start a new topic in gambling.

Background information on OP's account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809084.0

Read it and decide for yourself whether to continue playing.

All this is total bullshit, you should not blindly believe every word that comes out of Stunna's mouth

He is known for trashing every other dice site except JD so his actions do not surprise me.

RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

I would think scam was exposed on time.
But now the questions is how long will it take to take the dice site down...

What scam?? Stunna says it's a scam so scam it is, what kind of BS this is?

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

Did you manage to answer for allegation against your site(s)?
Did i worded this wrong?

And no, just because stuna says it dosn't mean it is. got my own eyes, and can read. i do checking from time to time this thread and i'm not a gambler but things not just right as they should be.

I did noticed you selectively answering questions. So maybe time to answer for all allegations?

RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:44:11 PM

Did i worded this wrong?

And no, just because stuna says it dosn't mean it is. got my own eyes, and can read. i do checking from time to time this thread and i'm not a gambler but things not just right as they should be.

I did noticed you selectively answering questions. So maybe time to answer for all allegations?

Correct me if I'm missing something here:

Stunna - known for abusing trust system, giving negative trust to competitors site owners whenever he cans. Never given any to dooglus ( I wonder why) while dooglus did criticize PD million times, any other user would get red from him. I do not like that person, never did so I did not want to get into any communication with him.

As proof that site is a scam he pointed out that I'm someone else and that onedice and luckynumber domains are registered at same domain register (WTF?!)
Another proof is that sites share 80% of same keywords in meta tags, all of them are bitcoin related and all site have them, copy/paste is what people do.

This account - bought or not why would this concern anyone really, that green trust doesn't really mean anything, it was removed and I would continue without it.

Signature campaign - people telling me it's a scam, no not enroll, do they even read terms, I'm paying in advance and they are concerned they will get scammed???

Some smart ass gave me negative trust because it was alleged that account was purchased because of it's positive trust, really, I mean really, account has no positive trust and he want's me to prove that site is not a scam....how do you do that, can someone explain me... How do you give someone evidence that your site is not a scam?
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:06:37 PM

The site is not provably fair for anyone. That is a fact regardless of other accusations.

By claiming that it is you are misleading your users. That in itself can be considered scamming.

OK, this will be fixed ASAP then. I want to fix this mess caused by some.

RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:10:56 PM

Did i worded this wrong?

As proof that site is a scam he pointed out that I'm someone else and that onedice and luckynumber domains are registered at same domain register (WTF?!)
Another proof is that sites share 80% of same keywords in meta tags, all of them are bitcoin related and all site have them, copy/paste is what people do.

This account - bought or not why would this concern anyone really, that green trust doesn't really mean anything, it was removed and I would continue without it.

Exactly-WTF
Coincidence that few things are similar or same within 2 sites.
Coincidence that more trusted user who DIDN't bought account accusing you for wrong doing.
Your choice you don't won't to answer to allegations.
By not answering you not helping, by avoiding you creating image which might be false but who knows.
Why not starting with new account than? If trust is not an issue why did u bought Sr account and promoting your service from that account?
Maybe because you need trust more than anyone else.

I suggest you reconsider all of your moves as for now you just looking more and more silly with your answers and lack of them for know allegations.
If im wright not only stuna raised concerns about fairnes of your site.

New account just for this, well there is one, ONEDICE, search it, it was opened for this site...why it was not used. How about you get a newbie account and try to use it in forum where you need to post xy amount of messages frequently, send PM's. Newbie account is just useless in any way and I rather have this where I can put proper signature that advertises ONEDICE instead of have none. Don't even want to go that far that newbie accounts bet banned so easily here.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:16:11 PM

Newbie account is just useless in any way...

And now we talking. but others like me or stuna or haploid or tomatocage started from new. They didn't bought account to jump in front of others.

RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:29:22 PM

Newbie account is just useless in any way...

And now we talking. but others like me or stuna or haploid or tomatocage started from new. They didn't bought account to jump in front of others.

Not sure I understand your point here. Only goal here was to provide fast replies on 2 threads and to PM. So you are saying that I should have choose new newbie account and run all this with it, are you aware of the newbie account limits? 6minutes wait time between PM and replies, 5 PM/hour and so on...

I did nothing wrong and do not deserve to be treated like this, I did not or plan to scam anyone, few investors are really pissed at this situation but still won't back up thank god.

I'm being accused here for lot of things but then majority of those people will send money to some ponzi schemes and be surprised when they loose their money.
vinboy

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:34:29 PM

please correct me i'm wrong.
I see you are using the BET ID as one of the variable in the provably fair equation, am I correct?
Why do you choose to use BET ID instead of nonce?

if you use the global BET ID as the variable, can't you simply fake or skip the winning BET ID and we wont be able to trace it?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:37:30 PM

So you are saying that I should have choose new newbie account and run all this with it, are you aware of the newbie account limits? 6minutes wait time between PM and replies, 5 PM/hour and so on...

I did nothing wrong and do not deserve to be treated like this,

Yes, like others.
By doing short cuts you just created this mess.
I was newbie and others are as well. You posing as someone else and now when scam accusation come to light you trying do what?
Complaint to Theymos for limits.

by buying account and posing as someone else u did wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: