Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONEDICE - Real gambling experience | INVEST | Faucet | Instant Withdraw  (Read 4151 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RandyFolds (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

please correct me i'm wrong.
I see you are using the BET ID as one of the variable in the provably fair equation, am I correct?
Why do you choose to use BET ID instead of nonce?

if you use the global BET ID as the variable, can't you simply fake or skip the winning BET ID and we wont be able to trace it?

no bets are skipped and you can check all bets and there are no skipped ones. BET ID you get is the next available bet id in order, simple as that.

Using nonce like others, then I would also get the same shit how we play against investors, this way is not the same and as 3 programmers have access to the code taking just server seed and betting on their own for them would be very easy. Using bet id makes everything 10 times more complicated and easier for me to catch any suspicious activity.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

Looks just like PD Sad Sadly...

But it does look very nice, and easy on eyes... Looks like a remade of CoinDice or whatever that script is called...

However, I will stress this a lot... GREAT LOOKING SITE
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:54:15 PM

Looks just like PD Sad Sadly...

But it does look very nice, and easy on eyes... Looks like a remade of CoinDice or whatever that script is called...

However, I will stress this a lot... GREAT LOOKING SITE

Well thank you, finally a believer  Smiley
PrimedicePlayersUnion

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:35:32 PM

i tried it out and it looks good the interface is smooth but it is still a little dark, got my 500 sats to 600 but lost it, all in all a good site

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:58:34 PM

the interface is awesome.. damn stunna is all around with every dice site here.. :O
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

Just wanted to thank supporters for investing and gambling their BTC on OneDice.

It's good to see that few can't manipulate all the rest after all. I would be happier that this trash talk against me and site did not happen but i guess this is how things work when you run dice site.

Here are some stats since we officially launched yesterday, some 30h ago

- 1,300,000 bets
- 1,850 BTC wagered
- 32 BTC profit

Good day for investors i would say Smiley
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

thanks i was able withdraw my investment , sorry for accusation you to be scam  , sorry again
louise123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:27:11 PM

CAN I JOIN?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:46:05 PM

CAN I JOIN?

of course you can join in the discussion no one is stopping you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: