Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:07:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $275.00 Just hit on Bstamp Sun 16:50 GMT 05/10/14  (Read 6290 times)
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:40:07 PM

lol I almost panic bought I thought the wall was a buy wall not a sell wall  Cheesy. God I need some sleep.

Grin  bitcoiners don't get to sleep

Anyone here manage to pick-up around $275 ?    Just to say in-advance, "well played Sir, congrats!"

Wife is going to be mad I did but at 280. few BTC worth. I figure what do I have to lose?

All of your money / bitcoins.

Shrugs.... and how is that any more of a risk than going to Vegas? I BELIEVE in cryptos. I dont care what the rest say. I see the way things are going with fiat all over the world. Nothing has change with the foundation of  BTC, and all this is ... manipulation.

Speaking of which that 30K sell wall on stamp is gone.

What I thought.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
RockHound (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:41:28 PM

lol I almost panic bought I thought the wall was a buy wall not a sell wall  Cheesy. God I need some sleep.

Grin  bitcoiners don't get to sleep

Anyone here manage to pick-up around $275 ?    Just to say in-advance, "well played Sir, congrats!"

Wife is going to be mad I did but at 280. few BTC worth. I figure what do I have to lose?

Cool - congratulations on your acquisition!

Guess we'll have to wait a see what's to come over next few days brother - I'm not so confident saying $275 is gonna be the floor now, before the rest of tonight is through : )

Still reckon it's gonna creep up swiftly at some point - so hope you make a sweet % return dude  Cool
PolyCoin-Team

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:41:46 PM

I personally think $360 range is the floor and gotta be careful trading as a spike to $500 range will happen very quickly.

Sub $300 will never happen again - just in my humble opinion - I could be wrong

you are wrong - what a fool!

RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:42:48 PM

lol I almost panic bought I thought the wall was a buy wall not a sell wall  Cheesy. God I need some sleep.

Anyone here manage to pick-up around $275 ?    Just to say in-advance, "well played Sir, congrats!"

Grin  true   -  maybe don't tell the wife this one just yet
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:43:31 PM

Cool - congratulations on your acquisition!

Guess we'll have to wait a see what's to come over next few days brother - I'm not so confident saying $275 is gonna be the floor now, before the rest of tonight is through : )

Still reckon it's gonna creep up swiftly at some point - so hope you make a sweet % return dude  Cool

Long game. I am to the point this will be part of my retirement fund some 30+ years down the road.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:46:32 PM

lol I almost panic bought I thought the wall was a buy wall not a sell wall  Cheesy. God I need some sleep.

Anyone here manage to pick-up around $275 ?    Just to say in-advance, "well played Sir, congrats!"

Well I am still in the positives right now, even if what I hold right now and it crashed to 0 I still will be ahead. Granted I could be ahead more but hey.... sometimes you need to gamble to come out big way down the road.

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:49:30 PM

BTC will be back up to 500ish by december at the latest. Everyone buying in now is getting cheap coins.
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

I personally think $360 range is the floor and gotta be careful trading as a spike to $500 range will happen very quickly.

Sub $300 will never happen again - just in my humble opinion - I could be wrong

you are wrong - what a fool!

You're right mate, wish I bought-in today instead of yesterday - very foolish  Cry

I retail a lot on Localbitcoins so comes with the business - I'm properly biased because like some folks on here I'm Bitcoin crazy and still believe it'll have a significant role to play  Kiss
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:55:40 PM

Well I am still in the positives right now, even if what I hold right now and it crashed to 0 I still will be ahead. Granted I could be ahead more but hey.... sometimes you need to gamble to come out big way down the road.

I'm no fortune teller or TA expert - But hope it booms for you mate - reckon a meaty re-bound is on way (but I could be wrong)
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:07:02 PM

BTC will be back up to 500ish by december at the latest. Everyone buying in now is getting cheap coins.
How do you know?
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:15:03 PM

How do you know?

I can see the future.

We will see 30-50k per coin this time next year most likely.

RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:40:41 PM

How do you know?

No one knows for sure - seems like a great time to buy because of the past two days action, but we could be wrong. Might carry on dumping even farther - guess we're part of the re-bound immanent gang  Cheesy

What are your thoughts bro - think we are right or downtrend still gonna persist? If so what realistic floor would you say?

RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

When we hit $275 on BStamp

BTC-e only went to $285.01

rarity these days
Wattda

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:16:28 PM

I think the dumping is just starting, and now panic is going to set in. It got me!
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:24:09 PM

I think the dumping is just starting, and now panic is going to set in. It got me!

The bear in me awakened in a weird way for the first time. Moar Moar Moaaar, Lower and lower and lower muahahahaha

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:59:50 PM

Well good luck bro, what's your ideal price?

Hope i'm wrong but think we are heading up from now on
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:00:35 PM

mini rally just started kicking off > $315 just now
SunBin

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:03:07 PM

$100 is a good target.

Bitcoin was stable around 100-120 for a long time.
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:04:00 PM

mini rally just started kicking off > $315 just now

nope obvious manipulation. No one just bought 2045 bitcoins just now. We are being bullshitted

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
RockHound (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:19:42 PM

$100 is a good target.

Bitcoin was stable around 100-120 for a long time.

Man - I'd love to pick up @$100 range  Cool      gotta be honest tho, don't think we are going that low (I'm often wrong Smiley )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: