Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: → Offering Loans ← (No-Collateral) | LOW INTEREST & EASY BTC LOANING  (Read 17717 times)
Rickyholl

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:11:44 PM

I know you said you would not loan to newbies but what about a trail of 0.001 I will repay 0.0012 in 24 hours to build up trust :-)
1wsDipYe9q2P7ZNpACsoHWseU1iecAgT1
Look at my Blockchain
Not new to bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashfaq

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

what is the requirement for loan ??
any chance without collateral!!

mnet26

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:07:24 PM

The account is no longer active, so I highly doubt he's giving loans any longer.
ashfaq

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:24:26 PM

The account is no longer active, so I highly doubt he's giving loans any longer.
do u know any other place ??to get loan

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:27:28 PM

Check lending section many members offering loans but most of them giving with solid collateral without this hard to have loan from here
ashfaq

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:30:07 PM

Check lending section many members offering loans but most of them giving with solid collateral without this hard to have loan from here
is there any other place for that ?? i need 1 bitcoin for mining expansion, if u have  link it
thanks

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:35:07 PM

is there any other place for that ?? i need 1 bitcoin for mining expansion, if u have  link it
thanks
No its big amount so better try from your family or friends here without solid collateral just waste of time
mnet26

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

If your looking for a loan without collateral then you could try Bit Bond, Bit Lending Club, or BTC Jam.  They only require verification of who you are and your income.

Yet I had a few friends who told me the BTC lending business is getting harder and harder these days.  Mainly because of folks running off with large amounts of BTC after building up reputation.

Hence why most loans require collateral.  You just never know if and when you'll get your money back.
FunkWaffle

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:39:38 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 10:07:14 PM by FunkWaffle

Amount (in BTC):.01
Collateral: xbox live code or vpn premium membership
Bitcoin address:1Nt7PT9C4QRPcXPa9aE3jLVpJe6Pd49HDx

Return amount (interest): .04btc
Date for payback: 8/14
Reason (optional!): bank is closed so cant get coins today (online poker)
czydd

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:09:35 AM

I need to loan 1.00000000 BTC

I'll return 1.10000000 by tomorrow base on the time the amount sent to my btc address

1Lpbo1WAGvPbmGiJfcUj3XikgDTVY3wdY8

it's urgent... i can guarantee that i will return the amount.. I can multiply the amount using my own program that i just can't share to anyone because i created it and invest lots of money just to achieved it.. i only have 0.01259345 BTC to be exact... you can check my BTC ADDRESS to this website http://bitref.com/ to make sure that I'm telling the truth, you can also check your BTC ADDRESS there so you can also make sure that the site was telling you all the transaction you made when the time you first created your BTC ADDRESS.

I just need to borrow and earn more, because the more the amount, the more the effective my program is

thank you for your trust, i won't let anyone down whom would going to help me

this is my facebook account... https://www.facebook.com/czydd
just to prove that i am not a scam guy who just going to rob the amount I am loaning
and I also want to earn a trust.. don't just judge.. if anyone would give me negative vote on trust.. prove it.. don't be just a kid not thinking before doing something
ashfaq

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:08:17 PM

I'll return 1.10000000 by tomorrow base on the time the amount sent to my btc address

it's urgent... i can guarantee that i will return the amount.. I can multiply the amount using my own program that i just can't share to anyone because i created it and invest lots of money just to achieved it.. i only have 0.01259345 BTC to be exact... you can check my BTC ADDRESS to this website http://bitref.com/ to make sure that I'm telling the truth, you can also check your BTC ADDRESS there so you can also make sure that the site was telling you all the transaction you made when the time you first created your BTC ADDRESS.

I just need to borrow and earn more, because the more the amount, the more the effective my program is

just to prove that i am not a scam guy who just going to rob the amount I am loaning
and I also want to earn a trust.. don't just judge.. if anyone would give me negative vote on trust.. prove it.. don't be just a kid not thinking before doing something
you just did something that forces people to give you negative trust.

czydd

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:04:03 AM

damn, i think i really did.. -_- anyway i change my mind about loaning request then.
ashfaq

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:11:58 AM

damn, i think i really did.. -_- anyway i change my mind about loaning request then.
well cant say what to do but you can always try Btc Jam if seriously require coins or else stick to one account improve the rank and there you are,READY.

czydd

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:03:48 PM

well cant say what to do but you can always try Btc Jam if seriously require coins or else stick to one account improve the rank and there you are,READY.
thanks for the tip my brother
Nazif79

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

I am willing to lend amounts up to .5 to anybody on this forum, as long as I agree to loan you. Please don't waste my time and request a .1 loan as a Newbie, or I may give negative trust.

To request a loan, fill out the form below:

Amount of BTC wanted:
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted):
Date Of Repayment:
Interest:

Reason:
Address:

The address to repay loans to will always be: 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7
If you are late repaying, add on 10% of interest for each day late. After 5 days, pay up 150% or forfeit your collateral. If no collateral, pay up 130% or negative trust will be given.

If I deny your no-collateral loan, you are always welcome to use your very own bitcointalk account as a collateral. These are the maximum amounts you can loan using your accounts as collaterals. If you use your account as a collateral, and ask for amounts within your rank limit, you are automatically accepted for your loan.

Newbies: 0
Jr. Member: 0.01
Member: 0.025
Full Member: 0.04
Senior Member: 0.15

Accounts with negative trust will not be accepted.

Amount of BTC wanted:20BTC
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted):
Date Of Repayment: 20/6/2017
Interest:10%
Reason: trade
Address:1MUskZF1Es9nnK3V5X7cFa73rXtyScybK2
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:00:04 AM

Wow, seems so desperate to bump a very old thread just to have BTC and in a ridiculous amount. LOL!  Roll Eyes
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

Amount of BTC wanted:0.01
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted):Bitcointalk.org account
Date Of Repayment: 07/09/2017
Interest: 0.005
Reason: Trade
Address: 35UDDzS2ozrTK8syph85UaspwYwTHSbD8H

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:58:43 AM

Amount of BTC wanted:0.01
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted):Bitcointalk.org account
Date Of Repayment: 07/09/2017
Interest: 0.005
Reason: Trade
Address: 35UDDzS2ozrTK8syph85UaspwYwTHSbD8H

Are you so lazy to read or you don't understand that this topic is long gone?
Stop bumping a dead topic with an almost ridiculous loan request and do some other things.
Like reading...

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:08:57 AM

My bad... no need to get all butt hurt about it... I am still learning about this forum... I apologize I don't have the time or patience to spend every waking second reading and responding to every thread, comment, and reply that comes through this site. I apologize for wasting your precious time... ass clown Grin

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Microcoins888

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

Amount of BTC wanted:0.045 btc
Optional Collateral (If you want a 100% of getting accepted):4870000 f-16 coins,or yobicode on this summ
Date Of Repayment:14.07.2017
Interest:25%,on 0.0465 btc
Reason:need money for self needs
Address:1Es5ZH52mt4qPXEcBJHzaSraBiTgTdVfm4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: