Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you notice the silence about this bitcoin crash in Mainstream media!  (Read 4504 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:24:36 PM

Maybe a lot of them still remember the egg on their face after pronouncing bitcoin dead. Which has happened like a hundred times.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:33:39 PM

The mainstream media which reports even small incidents bad about bitcoin is completely silent!

There is something going on

Perhaps they are afraid to become a troll box. This dive is somehow different, indeed.
Some headlines:

How Bitcoin Could Save Journalism and the Arts - Time Magazine   Oct 07 08:03am
Accepting Bitcoin Payments Increasingly Looks Like Smart Business - Entrepreneur via Yahoo! Finance   Oct 06 01:00pm
Bitcoin tumbles-are investors losing faith? - CNBC via Yahoo! Finance   Oct 05 11:16pm

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
51percemt

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:14:56 AM

I am rather surprised at their rather muted reaction. I would have thought they would be all over this trying to kick Bitcoin when it's down...
The media generally will try to be as unbiased as possible (at least is the case for the MSM). If a media outlet appears to be especially biased in any particular subject then it will lose it's credibility.

The media also has no reason to dislike bitcoin as it could potentially help them in the future with payments for ad sales (it would be easy to facilitate such payments with bitcoin) 
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:51:18 AM

I just love all you Bitcoin naysayers. Maybe, just maybe you will scare a lot of people into selling. The price will go down, and when I am comfortable with the low price, I will buy a lot.

When fiat crashes, Bitcoin just might be the world trade savior. Might even be local trade savior. But even if it's not, it WILL make things easier until we get a new money system going. That's where I will make out big.

Smiley

Im banking on the same thing.!! I think is will join the mainstream soon..n actually become a trade savior.! Cant wait for that day to come.!! Smiley

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:54:42 AM

I am rather surprised at their rather muted reaction. I would have thought they would be all over this trying to kick Bitcoin when it's down...
The media generally will try to be as unbiased as possible (at least is the case for the MSM). If a media outlet appears to be especially biased in any particular subject then it will lose it's credibility.

The media also has no reason to dislike bitcoin as it could potentially help them in the future with payments for ad sales (it would be easy to facilitate such payments with bitcoin) 

Welcome to the world. Have you seen the news yet?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: