Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119833 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:13:54 PM

So I'm waiting for news too, I hope that the android wallet will be released soon  Cool

Check Ethancoin thread, its trend during past month and waiting for android wallet release. You might find some similarity to Roscoin.

Indeed. As he will deliver the software for ROSCOIN.
and Hempcoin too.

And .... Smiley People get paid for working, he is a software developer so if he get a job and they pay... it is the same with me. If a new coin would give me 1 BTC for promotion or to do something for them, then i do it. And there is nothing wrong with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:17:23 PM

So I'm waiting for news too, I hope that the android wallet will be released soon  Cool

Check Ethancoin thread, its trend during past month and waiting for android wallet release. You might find some similarity to Roscoin.

and Hempcoin too.

And .... Smiley People get paid for working, he is a software developer so if he get a job and they pay... it is the same with me. If a new coin would give me 1 BTC for promotion or to do something for them, then i do it. And there is nothing wrong with it.
I meant he is quite busy with several coins. So people should not be so optimist to see the Android wallet release anytime soon. Maybe it happens when the price hits 20-30 sats.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:26:16 PM

and Hempcoin too.

I meant he is quite busy with several coins. So people should not be so optimist to see the Android wallet release anytime soon. Maybe it happens when the price hits 20-30 sats.

I get your point. and you're right. I'm not really happy too. As i ann it already several times, it should already be launched last week, and now it is still not ready.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:17:05 PM

and Hempcoin too.

I get your point. and you're right. I'm not really happy too. As i ann it already several times, it should already be launched last week, and now it is still not ready.

business is business everywhere though... if you have paid him for his time and value then as a professional he should stick to the deadline you have discussed with him.... ok he has other projects to do... fair enough but a professional would stick to their word... i cant tell  5 clients who each want a logo...who have paid me... that im off the deadline by 1 or 2 weeks for all projects because i cant prioritize to ensure efficient work flow... that would be my fault as a designer... and i wouldnt get clients for very long... he is not the only developer... it sounds like a piss take tbh
with the lemons!

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:42:02 PM

and Hempcoin too.

business is business everywhere though... if you have paid him for his time and value then as a professional he should stick to the deadline you have discussed with him.... ok he has other projects to do... fair enough but a professional would stick to their word... i cant tell  5 clients who each want a logo...who have paid me... that im off the deadline by 1 or 2 weeks for all projects because i cant prioritize to ensure efficient work flow... that would be my fault as a designer... and i wouldnt get clients for very long... he is not the only developer... it sounds like a piss take tbh

I'm working on one thing: Android wallet.

After that technology is finished, I can implement it to any coin in few hours. It's taking longer than expected, but you maybe know that it's hard to estimate in IT.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

and Hempcoin too.

After that technology is finished, I can implement it to any coin in few hours. It's taking longer than expected, but you maybe know that it's hard to estimate in IT.

ok well now you have personally clarified i can completely understand where you are coming from ..its an estimation at the end of the day, coding does defo take a while...i was reading posts above relating to it and got the wrong impression.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:11:46 PM

and Hempcoin too.

ok well now you have personally clarified i can completely understand where you are coming from ..its an estimation at the end of the day, coding does defo take a while...i was reading posts above relating to it and got the wrong impression.

I've just had a chat with him and it will not be ready soon. It seems that there are more problems on the way. So there is a android staking wallet coming, but we don't know when it will be ready.
with the lemons!

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

and Hempcoin too.

I'm very close now and it's so frustrating that I haven't finished it yet. All code is done, it compiles, but it doesn't run because there are problems with BerkeleyDB. It's not officially supported on Android. Well it is, but not the C++ version, only the Java version. But I'll make it run sooner or later. But I cannot estimate when, so better expect later than sooner.

I will celebrate a lot after I'll finish it, I have been working on it for many weeks Cheesy
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:57:38 PM

*Someone takes a dump on ROS prices*

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
btcmemberships

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:58:36 PM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Callahan

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:44:35 AM

I bought at 20 and sold at 93
I want buy cheap coins again haha

Be careful.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:16:14 AM

what happend to the lottery ?

was there a draw ?

did anyone win ?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:02:41 AM

what happend to the lottery ?

was there a draw ?

did anyone win ?

R7950 LOTTORY!!!!

Deposit : 100,000 ROSCOINS to be part of the Lottory.

Lottory address: RL1WE7pUjbHypiaWNwb43GGjmwoEf2Nbc7

1. Deposit 50,000 ROSCoins to the Lottory address
2. Send me a PM with your screenshot of deposit
3. Post a number from 1 to 50 on this thread
4. From the moment there is 2,000,000 ROScoins in the Lottory address we will run the lottory.
5. The winning number will be the number that is the same number as the third ball in EuroMillions lottory, so NO CHEATING possible.

I've reduce the entry fee for the lottory to 50,000 ROSCoins so that more people can join!!!

Nobody join the lottory so nobody has won anything.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:03:36 AM

BUY R7950 CARD!!!!

Deposit : 3,000,000 ROSCOINS (current ROS price: 0.00000021 * $332 (BTC price) = $207 (for something that cost around $400)

Address: RL1WE7pUjbHypiaWNwb43GGjmwoEf2Nbc7

PM when you want to buy it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:07:20 AM

Because i have received a lot of complains that the new logo is still not professional enough, i want to start a logo contest:

I've allocated 100,000 ROS coins for this contest, so please start posting your logo's here.

I've allocated another 100,000 ROS coins for a promotion video.

I've allocated 500,000 ROS coins for a MULTIPOOL.

So guys lets start and make some money here while we are waiting for the Android Staking Wallet to be completed.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:08:25 AM

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any reason? Can you explain why it is scam? Did you bought at 200 sats and lost money? This is part of altcoin world men. I bought CANN at 15000 and i'm not calling CANN a scam.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

Somebody just bought more then 5M ROS coins!!! We are back in business.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:29:54 AM

Just try to contact Cryptsy again about their voting system, to allow BTC deposit for voting, or to add ROS as it is the higgest non BTC coin.
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:55:33 AM

Just try to contact Cryptsy again about their voting system, to allow BTC deposit for voting, or to add ROS as it is the higgest non BTC coin.
Why do you want to add it to Crypsty? to what end?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:11:17 AM

Why do you want to add it to Crypsty? to what end?

Cryptsy means security, means more investors, means more interest in the coin. Face it, if volume drops on Bittrex then they remove the coin. Look at DOPE for example, didn't had any volume for months, if it was Bittrex then nobody would be able to trade it anymore as it would be already delisted. If ROS is listed on Cryptsy then it means forever on a exchange, it means more investors, it means easily to talk with customer about Cryptsy as they still prefer Cryptsy above other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: