Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:59:12 AM

This sounds good. ROS2 will have superblock and Masternodes? We need to adjust the POS so that coin does not inflate like this again. Perhaps a 2 day min stake age and 20% POS for 1st year, then reduce to 10% starting year 2. Also use new graphics on wallet as seen a few posts above , yes?

Also before you submit source code, lets discuss details about superblocks and hear some ideas. It needs to have a small common superblock, and then a very large superblock of about 1% or less chance.

Vegas

Lets discuss... let people post what they think is a best solution. I believe staking speed should be as low as possible to secure the network, to have enough confirmation, else if only a few people are staking you will have a dead network, no?

So we could do a pow with a small reward since this will be a new block chain. Tek coin did 1 coin pow reward, and a higher POS, and a 30 day min stake.

Diamond has the best model. After 2 years , they have only 1 million coins, and they have pow, and POS with a 9 day min stake period. Their market cap is $600,000 and the coins are 180,000 sat each. The chain moves because of the pow and the POS , even though the POS is a min 9 day stake, the coin is so expensive that people keep their wallets open. Diamond coin is 50% POS per year and after 2 years only have 1.1 Million coins, THAT is the sweet spot. So starting at 750,000 coins is great!

Also with superblocks , people will leave their wallet open to get those, so that MUST be in the first V2 release. The masternodes can come later. Make it scarce and it will be valuable!!  I am horrible at graphics, but I have a fantastic mind for money and economics. Make the coin VERY scarce and VERY hard to a aquire and the price will be VERY high. I would like to be consultant on the money and rewards area, and my name posted on the new ROS V2 Thread as "financial consultant". I can structure this where It will look very attractive to investors, and the price will climb , and the coin supply will hardly go up. I was the financial consultant to Hyper of Hypercoin and Goldpieces coin  (my name is on the op of Goldpieces). Hypercoin is its highest ever at 36,000 sat, goldpieces just hit 15,000 sat, its highest EVER! You could also structure all of pos blocks this way:

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

This attracts investors to raise the price. It also brings excitement like a lottery. You could even add to the wallet a small box that pops up when some hits the 1000 coin super block.

Just some ideas.

You could also have a min balance requirement to receive the 100 and 1000 coin blocks. Say 50,000 min balance. This will cause investors to buy more.

Vegas

Do you really think when changing this that ROS2 will hit a marketcap of $600k? Diamand is a very old coin, and old coins are good in the market, new coins are less interesting for investors, in fact ROS is pretty old too, almost one year... you cannot tell a lot of coins that are still trading one year after launch....

30 day min stake... are we not risky our blockchain with that, i mean if people have to wait 30 days to receive any rewards.... a lot of coins that are launched now are dead after a few days. Of course, ROS is a little older and have a few more investors then a lot of those new coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:03:06 AM

WOW thats how i liked to see roscoin there is a community beginning to
work together, just bought some for my first time  Grin
My Tweets are yours, just tell me ...

excited
Matthias

Matthias, good to see you in the thread ROS - where you are, there is money Wink

I understand that we can count on your help in promoting ROS2?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:37:37 AM

excited
Matthias

Matthias, good to see you in the thread ROS - where you are, there is money Wink

Working with Matthias would be nice but he is sooo busy with Europecoin, but he achieved something big there.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:24:35 PM

This sounds good. ROS2 will have superblock and Masternodes? We need to adjust the POS so that coin does not inflate like this again. Perhaps a 2 day min stake age and 20% POS for 1st year, then reduce to 10% starting year 2. Also use new graphics on wallet as seen a few posts above , yes?

Also before you submit source code, lets discuss details about superblocks and hear some ideas. It needs to have a small common superblock, and then a very large superblock of about 1% or less chance.

Vegas

Lets discuss... let people post what they think is a best solution. I believe staking speed should be as low as possible to secure the network, to have enough confirmation, else if only a few people are staking you will have a dead network, no?

So we could do a pow with a small reward since this will be a new block chain. Tek coin did 1 coin pow reward, and a higher POS, and a 30 day min stake.

Diamond has the best model. After 2 years , they have only 1 million coins, and they have pow, and POS with a 9 day min stake period. Their market cap is $600,000 and the coins are 180,000 sat each. The chain moves because of the pow and the POS , even though the POS is a min 9 day stake, the coin is so expensive that people keep their wallets open. Diamond coin is 50% POS per year and after 2 years only have 1.1 Million coins, THAT is the sweet spot. So starting at 750,000 coins is great!

Also with superblocks , people will leave their wallet open to get those, so that MUST be in the first V2 release. The masternodes can come later. Make it scarce and it will be valuable!!  I am horrible at graphics, but I have a fantastic mind for money and economics. Make the coin VERY scarce and VERY hard to a aquire and the price will be VERY high. I would like to be consultant on the money and rewards area, and my name posted on the new ROS V2 Thread as "financial consultant". I can structure this where It will look very attractive to investors, and the price will climb , and the coin supply will hardly go up. I was the financial consultant to Hyper of Hypercoin and Goldpieces coin  (my name is on the op of Goldpieces). Hypercoin is its highest ever at 36,000 sat, goldpieces just hit 15,000 sat, its highest EVER! You could also structure all of pos blocks this way:

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

This attracts investors to raise the price. It also brings excitement like a lottery. You could even add to the wallet a small box that pops up when some hits the 1000 coin super block.

Just some ideas.

You could also have a min balance requirement to receive the 100 and 1000 coin blocks. Say 50,000 min balance. This will cause investors to buy more.

Vegas

Do you really think when changing this that ROS2 will hit a marketcap of $600k? Diamand is a very old coin, and old coins are good in the market, new coins are less interesting for investors, in fact ROS is pretty old too, almost one year... you cannot tell a lot of coins that are still trading one year after launch....

30 day min stake... are we not risky our blockchain with that, i mean if people have to wait 30 days to receive any rewards.... a lot of coins that are launched now are dead after a few days. Of course, ROS is a little older and have a few more investors then a lot of those new coins.

30 days is very extreme, and very risky and not a good idea without pow. I think something like 2-3 day min stake would be good to keep inflation down. Investors will keep their wallets open and the chain moving because of the superblocks. That is why the superblocks are so important, because it keeps wallets open, and chain moving and a strong healthy network, and it draws new investors. The key to a high market cap is LOW LOW coin count, and a very active dev with constant updates, and a quality made wallet, and a happy active community. Ros has 1 year, and it does have a strong community, thats a great start. Lets build on that.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:34:52 PM

Vegas

85% chance 1 coin
10% chance 2 coins
4.5% chance 5 coins
.4 % chance 20 coins
.07 % chance 100 coins
.03% Chance 1000 coins

Just some ideas.

Vegas

30 days is very extreme, and very risky and not a good idea without pow. I think something like 2-3 day min stake would be good to keep inflation down. Investors will keep their wallets open and the chain moving because of the superblocks. That is why the superblocks are so important, because it keeps wallets open, and chain moving and a strong healthy network, and it draws new investors. The key to a high market cap is LOW LOW coin count, and a very active dev with constant updates, and a quality made wallet, and a happy active community. Ros has 1 year, and it does have a strong community, thats a great start. Lets build on that.

Vegas

At least some people are buying on Bittrex. Those everybody agrees with the steps that i have outline for Bittrex? So before SWAP i will ask to disable the market, people sent their coins to Vegasguy, you sent your new ROSV2 address to him too so that everything is updated, and then a split of 100:1.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

Who do you need to send my ROS? Explain that because I do not understand. To what address do I send my ROS?
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:20:29 PM

We have not decided that yet. We are still sorting the details of ROS V2. You wont miss the swap.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:37:39 PM

I don't know who it is , but there is a big wallet in the list, more then 8M ROS coins, somebody is adding before the swap.
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:26:49 PM

I don't know who it is , but there is a big wallet in the list, more then 8M ROS coins, somebody is adding before the swap.

It's probably smart investor.

Coins are very cheap, so it's last moments on the purchase before swap.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 02:41:42 AM

Updated skin, and added market page and correct price api to the blockexplorer Wink

kattekop

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:40:44 PM

Maybe the dev himself, or Ryan Pumper.
lol
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:23:43 PM

LOL ryan pumper  Cheesy Cheesy Well it would certainly get ROS some well deserved attention...  Roll Eyes
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:15:01 PM

Maybe the dev himself, or Ryan Pumper.
lol

Ryan Pumper buys ROS? This is interesting information ...
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 11:39:20 PM

excited
Matthias

Working with Matthias would be nice but he is sooo busy with Europecoin, but he achieved something big there.

right, i had always fun working with Placebo, keep him in,
he is, except of some lazy periods, a good crypto coiner and has no bad intention, especially on ROS.

I regret that i cannot do the complete marketing job for ROS AND properly move Europecoin forward,
because i would risc, to end failing on both.

But I will do everything I can, to support you in between.
I am happy that you are teaming up, its the right way for ROS.

Europecoin is currently shaken by trades of the just gained attention and we have four more applications on alphatest,
that will go public after the tests are passed ... one-by-one. That's a fulltime job for at least the next two month.

If you need news and tweets spread out, just PM the text to "szenekonzept" and i will advertise them immediately.
You will have a special place in my mentions and comments.

hope that can help, I am now part of this community,
as i have already collected nearly 3mio ROS this week  Grin
let's go for it

have fun  Smiley
Matthias

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:52:05 AM

I am very glad to have you with us Matthias  Smiley

I hope that your cooperation with Placebo, will contribute to the further development of our coins and significant increase in its value,
and we, the rest of the community, we will help you with this.

You buy a 3M ROS? I think it will be a very good investment  $$ Wink$$
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:24:35 PM

I am very glad to have you with us Matthias  Smiley

I hope that your cooperation with Placebo, will contribute to the further development of our coins and significant increase in its value,

You buy a 3M ROS? I think it will be a very good investment  $$ Wink$$

thank you, yes i am confident about that investment,
Trust and Community-engagement are the only assets an altcoin
is made of in the long run, that's why ROS now is better bet than ever before.

i didn't see a reason to invest till
the community took over some of the work

having fun
counting coins
Matthias  Grin

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

I am very glad to have you with us Matthias  Smiley

You buy a 3M ROS? I think it will be a very good investment  $$ Wink$$

thank you, yes i am confident about that investment,
Trust and Community-engagement are the only assets an altcoin
is made of in the long run, that's why ROS now is better bet than ever before.

i didn't see a reason to invest till
the community took over some of the work

having fun
counting coins
Matthias  Grin

You know a coin can only be successfully if everybody do a little work, lately every day you have ICO launched, ninja launches, etc, so it is not so easy to keep listed etc
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:06:06 PM

MASTERNODE and S-POS BLOCKS

Join us - ROS price is still low!

ROS V2 coming ...
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 09:30:28 PM

ROScoin [ROS] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ROS/BTC
ROScoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/ROS

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:58:23 PM

This great news -  Thank's YoBit Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: