Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:08:58 AM

It is not the name, people buy even ripoffcoins
It is not the logo, people mine coins even without logo.
Yes, i have made great logos for other coins that were payed with btc just to look great, to achieve better attention to people so they can gather a great ico.
Some of those coins are BitMo, Crystal, BitBlock, Kiwi, Ninja, and a 100 more.

It is just the people. They want quick money, and they better go with fast scam coins in hope that they will make a fast $20. pathetic.

So this coin is not such a case. If you believe - stay, if you don't just dump and leave.
Are we are all developers and supporters still here ? - Yes.
Do we all have our mined and bought Roscoins ? - Yes.
Do we work more on Roscoin to look like a real currency rather than make a new coin ? (Yes we also  have this service on webiste, we are making coins)
And do you know what is a real currency ??
Answer is simple, It is a currency that you can BUY something with it. Otherwise it is NOT a currency, it is just a virtual stock that you can trade for a currency.
Do you have numerous stores where you can buy something with Roscoin ? - Yes
Do the number of those stores will increase ? - Yes.
Is there end for improving coin? - No. There always will be possibilities.

Can you help to improve our coin ? Yes u can, but you are all waiting something to happen, no one from this community makes a move or help in any way, not even a fucken "tweet".
And i havn't sleep like a man for a manth. it is 03:00 AM my time. So what are you doing now let me ask you ? Sleeping ?
Or maybe let ask myself , what the fuck i am DOING now ? Do you know the answer ? I tell you in a few days. I am going to fuck now. And to sleep after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:51:00 AM

Thin orderbook.

Also cost me 0.6 bitcoin to double the price.

Nothing special going on.

Correct, Thin orderbook. but still we are continue working on the coin, adding some more stuff in the near feature. I've been checking out SWIFT for example to see why this coin is trading that high and has so much interest

1. Buy chocolate with ROScoins.
2. Lottory to win AMD 7950 XFX graph cards.
3. Buy travel vouchers with ROScoins.
4. Swap Exchange to swap other coins for ROSCoins.

Just a few things that we are considering.

Again, i don't know if that will make the differences but i hope it will do, as several people already work more then 200 hours each on this coin and that doesn't seems to be reflected in the coin price.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:56:48 AM

Requested Crypto Certify on

https://www.cryptocertify.com/#criteria

It seems that Swift has a crypto cerification, maybe that will put some trust in ROSCOIN too.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:20:36 AM

It seems that Swift has a crypto cerification, maybe that will put some trust in ROSCOIN too.

keep up the good work guys, i'm still buying little parts when my reserves allow me to do.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:24:15 AM

keep up the good work guys, i'm still buying little parts when my reserves allow me to do.

People bought in on ICO and they deserve to have a WORKING team. We are not USBcoin or any other type of scam coin. But still a working team doesn't mean that we will be successful as sometimes success is linked to one big investment group. Look at that investment group that move CANN to the moon... if you have those people behind a coin then your coin is secured for the next coming months.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:28:16 AM

Sometimes i have the feeling how more you work for a coin how more people are dumping Smiley
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:54:30 AM

It is not the name, people buy even ripoffcoins
It is not the logo, people mine coins even without logo.
Yes, i have made great logos for other coins that were payed with btc just to look great, to achieve better attention to people so they can gather a great ico.
Some of those coins are BitMo, Crystal, BitBlock, Kiwi, Ninja, and a 100 more.

It is just the people. They want quick money, and they better go with fast scam coins in hope that they will make a fast $20. pathetic.

So this coin is not such a case. If you believe - stay, if you don't just dump and leave.
Are we are all developers and supporters still here ? - Yes.
Do we all have our mined and bought Roscoins ? - Yes.
Do we work more on Roscoin to look like a real currency rather than make a new coin ? (Yes we also  have this service on webiste, we are making coins)
And do you know what is a real currency ??
Answer is simple, It is a currency that you can BUY something with it. Otherwise it is NOT a currency, it is just a virtual stock that you can trade for a currency.
Do you have numerous stores where you can buy something with Roscoin ? - Yes
Do the number of those stores will increase ? - Yes.
Is there end for improving coin? - No. There always will be possibilities.

Can you help to improve our coin ? Yes u can, but you are all waiting something to happen, no one from this community makes a move or help in any way, not even a fucken "tweet".
And i havn't sleep like a man for a manth. it is 03:00 AM my time. So what are you doing now let me ask you ? Sleeping ?
Or maybe let ask myself , what the fuck i am DOING now ? Do you know the answer ? I tell you in a few days. I am going to fuck now. And to sleep after.

i agree on all your points... apart from the logo... keep the name and everything just change the logo, make it look more professional and original for the business world... its a basic thing in design and branding that if you have a professional logo it will drum up a lot more business as a logo is what represents the company, make a logo (maybe using negative space) modern and memorable, this way you will attract people to invest more, which is why other scam coins have a better logo... other than that keep your work up...
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:59:38 AM

and why use roscoin for just chocolate? ... why not other candy or other foods too?

why not healthy alternatives? as the health industry is very big now a days...  what is the purpose of roscoin existing if its just for chocolates... how does it benefit the community if it was used as a currency?

why not donate a percentage to a specific charity that helps too, everytime you buy choc or foods using roscoin you know the donation from roscoin will benefit a certain charity..

the point is it has to be a depper less superficial purpose other than just chocolate

...this is just food for thought as id like to see this coin succeed
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:46:12 AM

and why use roscoin for just chocolate? ... why not other candy or other foods too?

why not healthy alternatives? as the health industry is very big now a days...  what is the purpose of roscoin existing if its just for chocolates... how does it benefit the community if it was used as a currency?

why not donate a percentage to a specific charity that helps too, everytime you buy choc or foods using roscoin you know the donation from roscoin will benefit a certain charity..

the point is it has to be a depper less superficial purpose other than just chocolate

...this is just food for thought as id like to see this coin succeed

It is a start, you know. We have bitscoinshop that allow people to buy other products with ROSCoins, so we are not just focussing on chocolate, but we have to start somewhere.

The problem at this moment is that people has to pay crazy amount of ROSCoins to buy chocolates or any other products because of the cheap coins price. A lot of people will prefer to keep their coins in their wallet then paying 500,000 ROScoins for 1 kilo Belgium chocolates. That is just a example that i give you.

I'm in talk with the person that i work with on Ethancoin if he can put his power in ROScoin, checking if Roscoin can be added to his ATM project etc.

logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:02:53 PM

Updates:

- Added ROS STORE on website
- Rebranded ROSCOIN
- Updated OP to new look

ROSCOIN

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Block 101 - 2880: 500 ROS
  • Block 2881 - 5720: 1000 ROS
  • Block 5721 - 11440: 2000 ROS
  • Block 11441 - 22880: 5000 ROS
  • Block time: 60 seconds
  • Total coins after POW ~70M
  • 40M ICO
  • 1M Premine

RESOURCES

ACCOMPLISHED ROADMAP
  • Ico: Done
  • Merchants that accepting Roscoins: Done
  • Implementing Anonimous transaction: Done
  • Implementing Anonimous Chat in wallet: Done
  • Exchanges and stock markets: Done
  • Bounties paying: Done
  • ROS Unlock Cellphones service: Done
  • ROS Order Logo - Pay with Ros: Done
  • Added ROS PIXELS feature ROS Pixels: Done
  • Added Roscoin to Coinmarketcap: Done
  • Added real life website support: ROS CHAT: Done
  • Added ROS SERVICES Make your own coin: Done
  • Rebranding ROSCOIN, and changing logo: Done
  • Changing OP of ROSCOIN: Done
  • Added own ROS STORE on the website: Done

FUTURE ROADMAP
  • Swap Exchange to swap other coins for ROSCoins
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  • _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

EXCHANGES

MINING POOLS

COMMUNITY

ROS TEAM:

Developer: Placebo
Design, Webdesign and Merchants: logocreator

Screenshot:

jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:36:36 PM

Nice Job with updated site NICE 2 thumbs up Smiley
altnews

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Can't understand prices
http://roscoin.com/index.php/ros-store/39-milka-noisette

30,000 means 30000 or 30?

If this 30000, ROS seems to be overpriced at least 3 times

30000 ROS = 0.01 btc = 3 USD

here you can buy same chocolate bar for 1 USD
http://www.amazon.com/Milka-Noisette-Chocolate-100g/dp/B000NF86TY
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:31:52 PM

Nice Job with updated site NICE 2 thumbs up Smiley

So now spreading the news. Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

What do you think about

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694691.0

Adding ROScoin to the ATM market there?
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

Prices are with shipping included! Worldwide!

altnews

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

so why two choco bars are 60000? you will ship each one in different parcels? With the same price for USA, Belgium or China?
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

so why two choco bars are 60000? you will ship each one in different parcels? With the same price for USA, Belgium or China?
That is matter of deal. However if someone buy, wherever we need to send those packages, we will send it. Price also can be changed, those prices are initial.

altnews

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

That is matter of deal. However if someone buy, wherever we need to send those packages, we will send it. Price also can be changed, those prices are initial.

)
looks like serious bizne$$
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:09:39 PM

)
looks like serious bizne$$

Those prices are indeed a indication, and will be adjusted over time, it doesn't make sense to ask $100 for some chocolates when ROSCoin is trading at 150 sats for example. The current prices are based on 25 sats with a BTC of $300.

Edit : We hope that people will stop dumping ROScoins at crazy prices, and if they want to dump their coins that they have a option to buy chocolates with it and give it to their love ones.

Good thing is that i have a nice amount of euros so all the coins that enters the ROS store will not be dumped on the market, what should mean less coins available for buying , higher prices.

ROSCoin should and will be a $100K coin on day and that is the short term target. I hope to see ROScoin to be one of the Top 100 coins, or even Top 50 coins.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Looking good.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: