Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:13:59 AM

Just try to contact Cryptsy again about their voting system, to allow BTC deposit for voting, or to add ROS as it is the higgest non BTC coin.
Why do you want to add it to Crypsty? to what end?

Cryptsy means security, means more investors, means more interest in the coin. Face it, if volume drops on Bittrex then they remove the coin. Look at DOPE for example, didn't had any volume for months, if it was Bittrex then nobody would be able to trade it anymore as it would be already delisted. If ROS is listed on Cryptsy then it means forever on a exchange, it means more investors, it means easily to talk with customer about Cryptsy as they still prefer Cryptsy above other exchanges.
Fair enough. Buy why when I asked you to add Ethan to more markets you said it would not be helpful?
Here is your answer: "In fact i would say, less markets, so that all the buying and selling is happening at one exchange, look how little people are buying, and spreading it over more exchanges will not help."

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

Just try to contact Cryptsy again about their voting system, to allow BTC deposit for voting, or to add ROS as it is the higgest non BTC coin.

Cryptsy means security, means more investors, means more interest in the coin. Face it, if volume drops on Bittrex then they remove the coin. Look at DOPE for example, didn't had any volume for months, if it was Bittrex then nobody would be able to trade it anymore as it would be already delisted. If ROS is listed on Cryptsy then it means forever on a exchange, it means more investors, it means easily to talk with customer about Cryptsy as they still prefer Cryptsy above other exchanges.
Fair enough. Buy why when I asked you to add Ethan to more markets you said it would not be helpful?
Here is your answer: "In fact i would say, less markets, so that all the buying and selling is happening at one exchange, look how little people are buying, and spreading it over more exchanges will not help."

Correct, because the market that was suggested was shit, here we are talking about cryptsy, still one of the highest volume market.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:41:22 AM

ROS HITTING 74!!!

It seems that ROS is being pumped.

https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/524847781056610304
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:44:15 AM

ROS HITTING 74!!!

It seems that ROS is being pumped.

https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/524847781056610304

It seems that the target is 125.

https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/524858461713354752
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:56:29 AM

Correct, because the market that was suggested was shit, here we are talking about cryptsy, still one of the highest volume market.
Well. Here is matter of being in one or more markets. You could say "that market is shit and Cryptsy is great so I will add it to Cryptsy". I am guessing that guy who bought 5M Roscoins is you. After making people disappointed of early release of Android wallet, People sold their coins and you bought at cheap price. Now trying to encourage people in buying it and increase the price using some none-effective news like adding to Cryptsy's vote list. Wink Anyway I don't want to rain on your parade.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:59:48 AM

Well. Here is matter of being in one or more markets. You could say "that market is shit and Cryptsy is great so I will add it to Cryptsy". I am guessing that guy who bought 5M Roscoins is you. After making people disappointed of early release of Android wallet, People sold their coins and you bought at cheap price. Now trying to encourage people in buying it and increase the price using some none-effective news like adding to Cryptsy's vote list. Wink Anyway I don't want to rain on your parade.

Maybe you have to follow twitter a little... Wink and if you want i can make a screenshop of my wallet to show that i didn't bought any ROS coins...

Edit: I didn't bought any ROS coins today.
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:05:59 AM

Maybe you have to follow twitter a little... Wink and if you want i can make a screenshop of my wallet to show that i didn't bought any ROS coins...

Yes. May I? Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:17:01 AM

Yes. May I? Smiley

Maybe you want the size of my underwear too? Or date my wife? Just ask.
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:22:05 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 10:37:33 AM by politzer

Yes. May I? Smiley

You first offered to show your wallet.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

Those it matter how much i have? I don't think it is your business first of all and second of all it has showed that it was NOT me that bought those coins, so your claim that i have move the market is not true.
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:16:51 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

Those it matter how much i have? I don't think it is your business first of all and second of all it has showed that it was NOT me that bought those coins, so your claim that i have move the market is not true.

Open your blind eyes and read above? Did I say how much you have? Did I ask you to post the screenshot of your damn wallet? I said I was guessing it was you buying 5M. I do not care who the hell is buying and if it is you or one of your friends in your fucking con team. Next time do not offer people to show your wallet if you think you would be offended if someone accepts your offer. Instead of offering about the size of your underwear or dating your wife, post screenshot of Android wallet. That would be more pleasant for people.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:20:41 PM

I'm very close now and it's so frustrating that I haven't finished it yet. All code is done, it compiles, but it doesn't run because there are problems with BerkeleyDB. It's not officially supported on Android. Well it is, but not the C++ version, only the Java version. But I'll make it run sooner or later. But I cannot estimate when, so better expect later than sooner.

I will celebrate a lot after I'll finish it, I have been working on it for many weeks Cheesy

I believe that was already communicated Wink
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:21:48 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

Open your blind eyes and read above? Did I say how much you have? Did I ask you to post the screenshot of your damn wallet? I said I was guessing it was you buying 5M. I do not care who the hell is buying and if it is you or one of your friends in your fucking con team. Next time do not offer people to show your wallet if you think you would be offended if someone accepts your offer. Instead of offering about the size of your underwear or dating your wife, post screenshot of Android wallet. That would be more pleasant for people.

android wallet wont be out for a lil while
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:27:55 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

I know dude!. That lie was just for raising the price to dump those 1 million coins.

firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:39:10 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

I know dude!. That lie was just for raising the price to dump those 1 million coins.

it can be construed as a lie, although the developer of android wallet personally responded to me... and i know these things take time.... i thought that was the case at first too
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

it can be construed as a lie, although the developer of android wallet personally responded to me... and i know these things take time.... i thought that was the case at first too
Well. When you say something will be ready next week or next month and then you announce that a problem came up and it wont be ready next week/month, it could be a problem and happens alot. But when you say something is ready right now and the screenshots will be posted in a few hours and the wallet will be released tomorrow, it means you have tested it several times and you made sure everything is fine. So  when 2 days later you say it wont be ready and we do not know when it will be ready, it is a LIE.

firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

Yes. May I? Smiley

Well. When you say something will be ready next week or next month and then you announce that a problem came up and it wont be ready next week/month, it could be a problem and happens alot. But when you say something is ready right now and the screenshots will be posted in a few hours and the wallet will be released tomorrow, it means you have tested it several times and you made sure everything is fine. So  when 2 days later you say it wont be ready and we do not know when it will be ready, it is a LIE.

to be fair I cant argue with your logic lol you do have a point tbh.... all we can do give the benefit of the doubt tho you know... are you still invested in it?
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

Chill dude, IT isn't the easiest job

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:53:43 PM

Chill dude, IT isn't the easiest job

we know that, however you can understand his point tho no?
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

yes, I get what he's saying. It was wrong to say that it would (for sure) be released tomorrow, then backing out on his word.  I'm sure that we are going to do fine without this android wallet though. Just look at those buy walls.

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: