Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

yes, I get what he's saying...
It was wrong to say that it would (for sure) be released tomorrow, then backing out on his word.  I'm sure that we are going to do fine without this android wallet though. Just look at those buy walls.

i agree with you, and loooool i know i woke up to all those buy walls and thought...we are in for a pump lol
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:04:21 PM

Just try to contact Cryptsy again about their voting system, to allow BTC deposit for voting, or to add ROS as it is the higgest non BTC coin.
Why do you want to add it to Crypsty? to what end?

Cryptsy means security, means more investors, means more interest in the coin. Face it, if volume drops on Bittrex then they remove the coin. Look at DOPE for example, didn't had any volume for months, if it was Bittrex then nobody would be able to trade it anymore as it would be already delisted. If ROS is listed on Cryptsy then it means forever on a exchange, it means more investors, it means easily to talk with customer about Cryptsy as they still prefer Cryptsy above other exchanges.
Fair enough. Buy why when I asked you to add Ethan to more markets you said it would not be helpful?
Here is your answer: "In fact i would say, less markets, so that all the buying and selling is happening at one exchange, look how little people are buying, and spreading it over more exchanges will not help."

Correct, because the market that was suggested was shit, here we are talking about cryptsy, still one of the highest volume market.
Well. Here is matter of being in one or more markets. You could say "that market is shit and Cryptsy is great so I will add it to Cryptsy". I am guessing that guy who bought 5M Roscoins is you. After making people disappointed of early release of Android wallet, People sold their coins and you bought at cheap price. Now trying to encourage people in buying it and increase the price using some none-effective news like adding to Cryptsy's vote list. Wink Anyway I don't want to rain on your parade.

Maybe you have to follow twitter a little... Wink and if you want i can make a screenshop of my wallet to show that i didn't bought any ROS coins...

Edit: I didn't bought any ROS coins today.

Yes. May I? Smiley

Maybe you want the size of my underwear too? Or date my wife? Just ask.
You first offered to show your wallet.

Those it matter how much i have? I don't think it is your business first of all and second of all it has showed that it was NOT me that bought those coins, so your claim that i have move the market is not true.

Open your blind eyes and read above? Did I say how much you have? Did I ask you to post the screenshot of your damn wallet? I said I was guessing it was you buying 5M. I do not care who the hell is buying and if it is you or one of your friends in your fucking con team. Next time do not offer people to show your wallet if you think you would be offended if someone accepts your offer. Instead of offering about the size of your underwear or dating your wife, post screenshot of Android wallet. That would be more pleasant for people.

android wallet wont be out for a lil while
I know dude!. That lie was just for raising the price to dump those 1 million coins.

it can be construed as a lie, although the developer of android wallet personally responded to me... and i know these things take time.... i thought that was the case at first too
Well. When you say something will be ready next week or next month and then you announce that a problem came up and it wont be ready next week/month, it could be a problem and happens alot. But when you say something is ready right now and the screenshots will be posted in a few hours and the wallet will be released tomorrow, it means you have tested it several times and you made sure everything is fine. So  when 2 days later you say it wont be ready and we do not know when it will be ready, it is a LIE.

to be fair I cant argue with your logic lol you do have a point tbh.... all we can do give the benefit of the doubt tho you know... are you still invested in it?
You know what? The interesting thing is I am not holding Roscoin now. I just did 2-3 trades and got some btc. However I have invested in other coin which is being managed by same team.  

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:09:44 PM

*side comment* By the time you are approaching 20 quotes, it would be nice to make a new reply.  That would streamline this thread Smiley

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

hmm interesting, im in ros and will probs stay till it cant get pumped... i was in ethan which made me nice profit... exited before it dumped horribly... what other coins u invested in by same team? out of curiousity politzer?
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:12:56 PM

*side comment* By the time you are approaching 20 quotes, it would be nice to make a new reply.  That would streamline this thread Smiley

lool comment noted
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:22:12 PM

hmm interesting, im in ros and will probs stay till it cant get pumped... i was in ethan which made me nice profit... exited before it dumped horribly... what other coins u invested in by same team? out of curiousity politzer?
Holding Ethan. Also in Cannabis. And long time investment on Doge.

firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

Holding Ethan. Also in Cannabis. And long time investment on Doge.

ok thanks, cann looks worth it right now as its pretty low
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:09:12 PM

Placebo why do you ignore the questions about posting evidence of the cafe shop deals? I am into Cannabis coins and it is a bit odd to see CannabisDark having the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops in Holland, as Ros did. Only you are showing more support in that thread than your own thread. You are the dev for CannabisDark? How about asking them to combine efforts with Roscoin  Undecided

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:19:16 PM

Placebo why do you ignore the questions about posting evidence of the cafe shop deals? I am into Cannabis coins and it is a bit odd to see CannabisDark having the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops in Holland, as Ros did. Only you are showing more support in that thread than your own thread. You are the dev for CannabisDark? How about asking them to combine efforts with Roscoin  Undecided

good point, he posts more on there lol

and any evidence of shop deals needs to be addressed

TheAntiFud

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

Yes everybody should look at the Cannabisdark thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.0
Placebo is so much more active there, and the funny thing is they have the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops. Placebo trying to discretely get ICO money from that coin, and there is no POD I wonder why. Hey Placebo, nothing wrong with that if you dev of other coin, but dont leave this thread stranded and please address the evidence and the cafe deals  Embarrassed

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:30:31 PM

Yes everybody should look at the Cannabisdark thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.0
Placebo is so much more active there, and the funny thing is they have the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops. Placebo trying to discretely get ICO money from that coin, and there is no POD I wonder why. Hey Placebo, nothing wrong with that if you dev of other coin, but dont leave this thread stranded and please address the evidence and the cafe deals  Embarrassed

it could be a conincidence, however i doubt it...

and yes this needs to be addressed... for clarification
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:37:22 PM

Placebo why do you ignore the questions about posting evidence of the cafe shop deals? I am into Cannabis coins and it is a bit odd to see CannabisDark having the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops in Holland, as Ros did. Only you are showing more support in that thread than your own thread. You are the dev for CannabisDark? How about asking them to combine efforts with Roscoin  Undecided

Placebo is so much more active there, and the funny thing is they have the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops. Placebo trying to discretely get ICO money from that coin, and there is no POD I wonder why. Hey Placebo, nothing wrong with that if you dev of other coin, but dont leave this thread stranded and please address the evidence and the cafe deals  Embarrassed

If it is my coin should i then not run a ICO here on BCT and not wasting money on getting a ICO via a exchange? Why should i use a exchange?

ROS ICO had a lot bigger result then CND, so would it not be stupid to NOT use MY NAME if it is my coin Wink They only had 7 BTC or so.

Edit: There are a lot of Netherlands people on BCT, some of them i have even a very close connection with, some of them follows my advice, some of them ask for advice.
firedoner

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

Placebo why do you ignore the questions about posting evidence of the cafe shop deals? I am into Cannabis coins and it is a bit odd to see CannabisDark having the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops in Holland, as Ros did. Only you are showing more support in that thread than your own thread. You are the dev for CannabisDark? How about asking them to combine efforts with Roscoin  Undecided

Placebo is so much more active there, and the funny thing is they have the same idea of getting deals with cafe shops. Placebo trying to discretely get ICO money from that coin, and there is no POD I wonder why. Hey Placebo, nothing wrong with that if you dev of other coin, but dont leave this thread stranded and please address the evidence and the cafe deals  Embarrassed

If it is my coin should i then not run a ICO here on BCT and not wasting money on getting a ICO via a exchange? Why should i use a exchange?

ROS ICO had a lot bigger result then CND, so would it not be stupid to NOT use MY NAME if it is my coin Wink They only had 7 BTC or so.

what about his legitimate question regarding proof there really are coffee shop deals on the table??
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:44:41 PM

what about his legitimate question regarding proof there really are coffee shop deals on the table??

I believe that was already addressed a few days ago. We are discussing a fixed price for buying and i suggested $ 0.001000 per coin and at that moment we were only trading at $ 0.000338 or so. Then we agreed on meeting this week again. Also there was still a concern about the ability for him to sell the coins on the market and that is why i'm pushing to hardly for cryptsy, as this give me a powerful weapon in my hand as cryptsy doesn't delist coins. I believe all of this was clearly communicated.

PS: Yes, i have been active on several threads, DOPE, MARYJ,CND but that doesn't mean that i have run away or so. I believe i post enough updates but i cannot just keep on saying the same stuff every 12 hours or so.
politzer

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:45:19 PM

This is quite interesting. Last week I was criticizing him why while you are project manager of Ethancoin, your signature is promoting Roscoin? You could promote/advertise your coin as your signature here. He mentioned that he is involved in several coins. That is none of my business but when someone is involved in several projects, I am right if I shut where the hell Ethan Android wallet is? someone shuts where the hell Roscoin wallet is? and you shut about cafe shops.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:49:46 PM

This is quite interesting. Last week I was criticizing him why while you are project manager of Ethancoin, your signature is promoting Roscoin? You could promote/advertise your coin as your signature here. He mentioned that he is involved in several coins. That is none of my business but when someone is involved in several projects, I am right if I shut where the hell Ethan Android wallet is? someone shuts where the hell Roscoin wallet is? and you shut about cafe shops.

Look i know that you have lost money on Ethan, and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. In my understanding all original ROS investors have still double their money. You keep on repeating the same question. And you know the answers on those questions, so why repeat them all the time. Do you want some cheap coins? The Android Staking Wallet was almost finished, at least that was my understanding, and it seems to be a misunderstanding from my site, but one day there will be a Android Staking Wallet for ROS and also for Ethancoin. If your complains are only about Ethan then go to the Ethan thread.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

Yes, i was watching that and it is true: All original ROS investors have double their money. Even others that bought small ammounts on exchanges, have doubled theirs money. You remember that Ros was at 20-22 satoshi long time.

ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

This project at this price??shit..it's gonna be hugeeee  Grin Grin Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:31:14 AM

This project at this price??shit..it's gonna be hugeeee  Grin Grin Grin

If we can get added on cryptsy then i believe it will be very interesting Smiley
godivacoin (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:43:24 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 01:03:19 PM by godivacoin

Proomtion video contest

WIN 0.50 BTC or 300,000 ROS

Object : What is ROSCOIN? Why to invest in ROSCOIN? Why ROSCOIN is needed?

-Upload the video on YouTube.
-Voting will happen based on YouTube views (30%) Community (30%) and personal taste (40%)

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: