Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

Hope someone will pump it soon :-(
Coin is good enough to rise without pumps Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:50:07 PM

Blocknet is fucked, and ever since it's announcements, most of it's supporting coins have been crippled. Shadowcash did the smart thing by backing out of it.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/blocknet-ito-subject-of-all-kinds-of-allegations-but-who-is-right

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

Btc thread about blocknet
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

All coins are again suffering hard. Really crazy out there. People are losing big money. MNE collapse, SWIFT collapse, VRC collapse, ROS collapse. CANN collapse. LTCD collapse. Only the coin owners and exchanges are making money now.

My theory, they are one and the same. . . The only people guaranteed to make some money from a new coin are the exchanges. I'll bet they have a whole team of people creating anonymous dev, anonymous code, coins. Why not?
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:37:13 PM

All coins are again suffering hard. Really crazy out there. People are losing big money. MNE collapse, SWIFT collapse, VRC collapse, ROS collapse. CANN collapse. LTCD collapse. Only the coin owners and exchanges are making money now.

My theory, they are one and the same. . . The only people guaranteed to make some money from a new coin are the exchanges. I'll bet they have a whole team of people creating anonymous dev, anonymous code, coins. Why not?

of course the people who always benefit from scams like the banks...are the exchanges... its a conspiracy of exchanges lol
vademecum1974

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:15:44 PM

Hi folks!

What is the latest news on ROS coin?
Can we expect the price to rise, this weekend/following week?
Is the android wallet ready soon?

Vademecum1974
Kingdiem1019

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:59:33 PM

This coin as serious potential, garbing as much as i can at these prices.
godivacoin (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:05:40 AM

Hi folks!

What is the latest news on ROS coin?
Can we expect the price to rise, this weekend/following week?
Is the android wallet ready soon?

Vademecum1974

We can expect the price not fall below 20 sats as we have our buyback plan of 5 BTC (25,000,000 ROS coins). I wil not put any dates on when something will be ready as it has been delayed already a few times. I've been checking out a few coins to combine our resources.The next step for ROS after Android wallet will be to integrate exchange into the wallet, the same what Pyramid coin did. A big giveway program will start if ROS would drop to 20 sats, we will run several giveways on twitter to increase the number of investors in ROS.

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:19:34 AM

Hey Ros fans.

Whats the deal with the trade of Ros that happened on Bittrex a couple days ago? 50 million coins in one trade, that's 66% of the total supply isn't it? Who has that much?!

I'm a video editor. I'd be happy to take on ROS if there is still a bounty being offered. Here are samples of my crypto video work:

Riecoin:
http://vimeo.com/87464754

Mammothcoin:
https://vimeo.com/104329460

Pennies:
https://vimeo.com/87444315

Best,
Remi

Of course, there is still a bounty for a video.

Cool, just wondering what the amount is now though? 0.5BTC would be worth over a million ROS by now. 300k of ROS would only be around 0.1BTC or about $35. Its just not enough anymore as it stands.

Reminder prices goes up and down, today it is only 29 and last week it was 200. 300k at the moment is indeed not a lot of value, but please remember that 300K based on 75M coins is not a bad amount, just the price doesn't reflex it. Smiley
hashbrown9000

Activity: 427

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:23:01 AM

4 sats to go, dev!

Pinkcoin:
ETH:
VTC:
BTC:
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:17:35 AM

4 sats to go, dev!

I hope not. But all altcoins are having big problems, even BTC. It is a very hard world out there, i believe that 95% of the coins are now lower then 2 weeks ago. The coins with innovation as also the coins without innovation.
firedoner

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:12:39 PM

4 sats to go, dev!

I hope not. But all altcoins are having big problems, even BTC. It is a very hard world out there, i believe that 95% of the coins are now lower then 2 weeks ago. The coins with innovation as also the coins without innovation.

placebo why delete politzers comments?

and ros isnt doing too well at all... maybe urod will make us big btc i hope lol
NooBoobs

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

Placebo seems to be fed up with roscoin
he's now trying to get involved on urologicoin by investing ros ico
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:53:58 PM

4 sats to go, dev!

and ros isnt doing too well at all... maybe urod will make us big btc i hope lol

Because his comments are not proactive and they doesn't make any sense. He lost money on Ethancoin, so what? People lose money sometimes. This is ROScoin trade and not Ethancoin thread, if he has problems with how Ethan is handle then he needs to complain there.

ROS isn't doing too wall at all??? I think we are still above ICO price, so that statement is not really valid. Look at other coins that has the same age as ROS, look at BTC, BTC is also not doing very well, is that because of DEV? Check Darkcoin, Blackcoin, Cannabiscoin, .... they are all not doing very well, so all bad coin owners  Huh
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:56:51 PM

Placebo seems to be fed up with roscoin
he's now trying to get involved on urologicoin by investing ros ico

I'm trying to get involved in all cheap ICOs Cheesy, there are so many ICO to make profit off

EXCL 500sats now 1500sats...

If i'm fed up with Roscoin, why will there be a buyback program of 5 BTC to buy back 25,000,000 ROScoins? Think of it. But we all know that this account is a account just created to complain and is from a Senior Member that is afraid to use his own name.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:55:59 PM

Hey Ros fans.

Whats the deal with the trade of Ros that happened on Bittrex a couple days ago? 50 million coins in one trade, that's 66% of the total supply isn't it? Who has that much?!

I'm a video editor. I'd be happy to take on ROS if there is still a bounty being offered. Here are samples of my crypto video work:

Riecoin:
http://vimeo.com/87464754

Mammothcoin:
https://vimeo.com/104329460

Pennies:
https://vimeo.com/87444315

Best,
Remi

So are you interested in making a promotion video for ROSCoin or do you think that the bounty is too low?
firedoner

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:34:59 PM

4 sats to go, dev!

Because his comments are not proactive and they doesn't make any sense. He lost money on Ethancoin, so what? People lose money sometimes. This is ROScoin trade and not Ethancoin thread, if he has problems with how Ethan is handle then he needs to complain there.

ROS isn't doing too wall at all??? I think we are still above ICO price, so that statement is not really valid. Look at other coins that has the same age as ROS, look at BTC, BTC is also not doing very well, is that because of DEV? Check Darkcoin, Blackcoin, Cannabiscoin, .... they are all not doing very well, so all bad coin owners  Huh

its not proactive.... however he is making accurate observations regarding the patterns he observed none the less... and its not exactly fud, although i can understand you'd rather no negative comments... but also he was reacting to the egotistical response of logocreator to politzer... nothing wrong with abit of ego but respect goes a long way (logocreator this is no attack on you just saying, incase you feel to make an entrance)

and yes thats fine being above ico price.... however... its incredibly valid when its true... ico price aside, im making statements based on the market trades and buy support blabla... on where it was a week ago to now....my opinion is as valid as yours... we are entitled to our opinions no placebo?
so its true that its not doing well at all isnt it?... and i dont care about these other coins... if i did i would make statements in there threads...not here Smiley

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh wow no you are comparing roscoin to btc?HuhHuhHuhHuh? loool i dont quite think they are in same category do you?

im not arguing or anything... but we can all express our views Smiley
and read through the posts.......... did i ever say your a bad coin owner?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:25:19 AM

4 sats to go, dev!

its not proactive.... however he is making accurate observations regarding the patterns he observed none the less... and its not exactly fud, although i can understand you'd rather no negative comments... but also he was reacting to the egotistical response of logocreator to politzer... nothing wrong with abit of ego but respect goes a long way (logocreator this is no attack on you just saying, incase you feel to make an entrance)

and yes thats fine being above ico price.... however... its incredibly valid when its true... ico price aside, im making statements based on the market trades and buy support blabla... on where it was a week ago to now....my opinion is as valid as yours... we are entitled to our opinions no placebo?
so its true that its not doing well at all isnt it?... and i dont care about these other coins... if i did i would make statements in there threads...not here Smiley

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh wow no you are comparing roscoin to btc?HuhHuhHuhHuh? loool i dont quite think they are in same category do you?

Of course you can express your views. It is just that all coins are pretty much suffering now. When you check coinmarketcap and check how many coins were above $2M and compare it with 2 months ago then you will notice that a lot of coins has been dropping hard. And i notice it also on my Bittrex account. Anyway, i try to create some contacts with other coins and maybe something nice can come out of those contacts. I don't promise anything as then people will attack me on that, it will only be announced when everything is final.

NooBoobs

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:38:56 AM

4 sats to go, dev!

Of course you can express your views. It is just that all coins are pretty much suffering now. When you check coinmarketcap and check how many coins were above $2M and compare it with 2 months ago then you will notice that a lot of coins has been dropping hard. And i notice it also on my Bittrex account. Anyway, i try to create some contacts with other coins and maybe something nice can come out of those contacts. I don't promise anything as then people will attack me on that, it will only be announced when everything is final.

you're part of this mess
on day you say white...the other day you say black
as well as many little lies that make a big scam at the end
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:40:33 AM

4 sats to go, dev!

Finally you are learning when and how to announce something.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: