Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119843 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:12:57 AM

Kris,
No offense, but if you want to save your coin, you need to consider a new programmer. The one whom you are working with is not good and professional at all.

He still need to deliver the Android staking wallet, that is corrrect. I hope to come with some good news after 21th of November.

I personally think that a coin is now not driven anymore by innovation when you check what happens with BLOCK(net) but it is all driven by whales. And this count for all the coins. I don't see any coins moving higher. Also it looks like no innovation coins are being launched too. Cryptoworld has become a copy and paste world. All using ICO, small time of mining, get on bittrex, dump it, and let it die after 1 month, and de-list in 8 weeks.

The www.roscoin.com website offer a few nice things but as told before nobody cares. Everybody is here to jump from one coin to another, and not a lot of things are happening.

I hope that i can have that deal signed on 21th of November. That is a interesting deal, so i hope to get that one done.

it`s hard to keep peoples attention in the crypto world , most of them don`t care about the coins and their features ,the only thing they want is to earn BTC

,fast and easy ,if you look at more popular coins they have the same problems like everyone else,

the android staing wallet won`t change much for roscoin but on the other hand a nice deal with some retailers who would accept roscoin would be a gamechanger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 08:52:59 AM

Kris,
No offense, but if you want to save your coin, you need to consider a new programmer. The one whom you are working with is not good and professional at all.

He still need to deliver the Android staking wallet, that is corrrect. I hope to come with some good news after 21th of November.

I personally think that a coin is now not driven anymore by innovation when you check what happens with BLOCK(net) but it is all driven by whales. And this count for all the coins. I don't see any coins moving higher. Also it looks like no innovation coins are being launched too. Cryptoworld has become a copy and paste world. All using ICO, small time of mining, get on bittrex, dump it, and let it die after 1 month, and de-list in 8 weeks.

The www.roscoin.com website offer a few nice things but as told before nobody cares. Everybody is here to jump from one coin to another, and not a lot of things are happening.

I hope that i can have that deal signed on 21th of November. That is a interesting deal, so i hope to get that one done.

it`s hard to keep peoples attention in the crypto world , most of them don`t care about the coins and their features ,the only thing they want is to earn BTC

,fast and easy ,if you look at more popular coins they have the same problems like everyone else,

the android staing wallet won`t change much for roscoin but on the other hand a nice deal with some retailers who would accept roscoin would be a gamechanger
But even that will not really change it. We have a deal with bitcoinshops and nobody is buying any products from it. More retailers can maybe help a little, but why should retailers add Roscoin or any of the other 300 altcoins? Getting added on small websites that sell some stuff will not change anything. Getting added on OverStock or another site like that, then that would be huge, but again why should they add ROS, or MNE, or BLOCK, or START, or PINK, or ....

A coin is now only moving because of whales, not because a coin has something nice or not. And as you said the bigger players have the same problem as the small coins. All altcoins has been moving lower and lower and lower. Out of the 500 coins listed on coinmarketcap, i don't think there are 10 coins that are higher then 2 months ago.
tyson187

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:38:48 PM

Kris,

But even that will not really change it. We have a deal with bitcoinshops and nobody is buying any products from it. More retailers can maybe help a little, but why should retailers add Roscoin or any of the other 300 altcoins? Getting added on small websites that sell some stuff will not change anything. Getting added on OverStock or another site like that, then that would be huge, but again why should they add ROS, or MNE, or BLOCK, or START, or PINK, or ....

A coin is now only moving because of whales, not because a coin has something nice or not. And as you said the bigger players have the same problem as the small coins. All altcoins has been moving lower and lower and lower. Out of the 500 coins listed on coinmarketcap, i don't think there are 10 coins that are higher then 2 months ago.

well that is true , only whales and groups with a lot of btc move markets and when they cash out it`s usually the beginning of the end for the coin .
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:50:07 PM

Kris,

well that is true , only whales and groups with a lot of btc move markets and when they cash out it`s usually the beginning of the end for the coin .

Everything was so nice in November 2013, only a few coins available, no more then 50 coins, and then greed came into the game, the last week of December and first week of January were just crazy, and from then it all went down because of the scammers (or smart people at that time) took all the money and keep on scamming the system. Look at BLOCK now, Huge ICO, huge amount of money for the people that made block and what have the investors? Half their money and they cannot even sell it, if they sell it, it is even worth a lot less.
xboxmanners

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 10:34:25 PM

That 8.5 mil sell order is depressing

Win Free Dogecoins every hour! - www.freedoge.co.in 
Well, what're you waiting for? free doge awaits you!
tyson187

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:02:19 AM

Kris,

Everything was so nice in November 2013, only a few coins available, no more then 50 coins, and then greed came into the game, the last week of December and first week of January were just crazy, and from then it all went down because of the scammers (or smart people at that time) took all the money and keep on scamming the system. Look at BLOCK now, Huge ICO, huge amount of money for the people that made block and what have the investors? Half their money and they cannot even sell it, if they sell it, it is even worth a lot less.

2013 was the best year for crypto , a lots of investors and almost no scams,big plans for bitcoin , I remember when it hit 1000$ and people talked that the price at the end of 2014 will be 5-10K .
at the beginning of 2014 came the first meme coins , then there were nation coins , after that colour coins ,then during the sommer almost 5 new coins per day made by kids and students , in september they all went back to school and the high production of new coins stoped ,
now we see a lot of ICO/IPO/ITO coins ,where  are 90% of them scame coins , usually when people lose money in scams they don`t come back again and they also spread the word to others which means bad publicity for cryptocurrency in general .
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:42:10 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 02:09:02 PM by politzer

Kris,

2013 was the best year for crypto , a lots of investors and almost no scams,big plans for bitcoin , I remember when it hit 1000$ and people talked that the price at the end of 2014 will be 5-10K .
at the beginning of 2014 came the first meme coins , then there were nation coins , after that colour coins ,then during the sommer almost 5 new coins per day made by kids and students , in september they all went back to school and the high production of new coins stoped ,
now we see a lot of ICO/IPO/ITO coins ,where  are 90% of them scame coins , usually when people lose money in scams they don`t come back again and they also spread the word to others which means bad publicity for cryptocurrency in general .

And consequently, daily trade volume of Bittrex is now 1/3 - 1/4 of summer's.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

Sell wall gone, happy trading:)
godivacoin (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:32:35 PM

We are close to finalize a deal with another coin. This coin will give us the ability to buy one specific product (or specific products in a area). They are currently working on their website and Roscoin will be one of the first coins added to that website.

More details to come when everything is up and running.

Edit: I also have a plan to PEG our coin against that new coin. (It is not mine coin to make it clear) but it looks very promising and it can help ROScoin to move away from those low 20 sats prices.

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
JSpike

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:35:13 PM

We are close to finalize a deal with another coin. This coin will give us the ability to buy one specific product (or specific products in a area). They are currently working on their website and Roscoin will be one of the first coins added to that website.

More details to come when everything is up and running.

Edit: I also have a plan to PEG our coin against that new coin. (It is not mine coin to make it clear) but it looks very promising and it can help ROScoin to move away from those low 20 sats prices.

All to moon, buy buy buy!

Great news!
godivacoin (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

ROSCOIN developer

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:36:56 PM

RT:

https://twitter.com/roscoin/status/534369494198915072

ROSCOIN launch: Sep/19, 21:00pm GMT
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:44:07 PM

Everybody that is selling now will regrat it Cheesy Certainly at those prices. Cheesy
JSpike

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

Everybody that is selling now will regrat it Cheesy Certainly at those prices. Cheesy
Love this, now we raise on news, not on whale!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

In fact there are a few new deals pending Cheesy

1. Deal with that new promising coin that will create a nice website that allow us to buy some interesting products Wink CANN is nothing against it Cheesy
2. Talk with someone that has a very interesting idea on the future of crypto world and will start buying ROSCoins
3. The android wallet is still in the game.
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:00:23 PM

1. Deal with that new promising coin that will create a nice website that allow us to buy some interesting products Wink CANN is nothing against it Cheesy
2. Talk with someone that has a very interesting idea on the future of crypto world and will start buying ROSCoins

Good to hear that,are u talking about grow or other coin i'm missing?? Wink Wink
Happy to see market moving after i bought more  Grin Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:03:18 PM

Good to hear that,are u talking about grow or other coin i'm missing?? Wink Wink

As i said... we are finalizing the deal Wink Who will say which coin it is Cheesy but it is somebody that use his word, so i trust him and he trust me. I also had a chat with a outsider, a business men that doesn't know anything about crypto etc, but he likes the roscoin website and the idea around it, so  the time of those low prices are gone Cheesy
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:06:22 PM

As i said... we are finalizing the deal Wink Who will say which coin it is Cheesy but it is somebody that use his word, so i trust him and he trust me. I also had a chat with a outsider, a business men that doesn't know anything about crypto etc, but he likes the roscoin website and the idea around it, so  the time of those low prices are gone Cheesy

Really hope so,ever believed in this project,and likes grow project too...so it's gonna be amazingggg...interesting days are coming  Grin Cheesy Grin Grin

And if you still don't have roscoin..ehy,ship is livinggggg  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JSpike

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:07:31 PM

Really hope so,ever believed in this project,and likes grow project too...so it's gonna be amazingggg...interesting days are coming  Grin Cheesy Grin Grin

And if you still don't have roscoin..ehy,ship is livinggggg  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Buy all you need and then promote it at twitter, let all be welcome in this great coin!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:41:47 PM

Support is really moving up nicely.
JSpike

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

Support is really moving up nicely.
+131% now

+500% in few hours or days?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: