Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:36:22 PM

Really hope that volume will pick up today!

Me too. Last week we had some pretty nice volume, and now it is again nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:19:04 PM

Really hope that volume will pick up today!

Me too. Last week we had some pretty nice volume, and now it is again nothing.

it doesn`t require much to generate the minimum daily volume , but most of the people are busy preparing for the new years eve
tyson187

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

will be there a new richlist in 2015 , http://www.richlist.eu/ removed roscoin fro their site

and also the blockexplorer site is down http://216.231.132.86:2000/chain/Roscoin
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:18:11 PM

will be there a new richlist in 2015 , http://www.richlist.eu/ removed roscoin fro their site

and also the blockexplorer site is down http://216.231.132.86:2000/chain/Roscoin

i updated mine, so check this out: http://ros.madzebra.co/
politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

Dev team should take care of innovating and introducing new buyers = volume.

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

I pay a part in advance and then when it is being delivered, but that was a mistake. I should have paid when it is being delivered and working.

You mean you have paid someone and he has been disappeared and has not delivered your product and you do not care about it? Also, he has not done what he was supposed to do with Ethancoin. I am trying to believe it but it is hard to do.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

I pay a part in advance and then when it is being delivered, but that was a mistake. I should have paid when it is being delivered and working.

You mean you have paid someone and he has been disappeared and has not delivered your product and you do not care about it? Also, he has not done what he was supposed to do with Ethancoin. I am trying to believe it but it is hard to do.

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.
politzer

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:30:52 PM

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:36:22 PM

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

You know his name, i already told you this.... another point is, if ROS is(/was) scam, should i not already be gone? And if somebody try to scam they will not use their own name but post pictures of somebody else and use his identity.
unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:34:36 AM

www.roscoin.com was hacked, yes again, why in the world someone wants to hack roscoin site?
Last night i spent time to recover it, and to protect it better then before, so hope it will hold for now.

Seems that for people everything is scam if they do not made a profit.
How can be scam if Roscoin exists 4 months, and at least 2 of the developers are still here and they are trying to recover/maintaine things?
Well you know better, it was just my opinion.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:18:43 AM

www.roscoin.com was hacked, yes again, why in the world someone wants to hack roscoin site?
Last night i spent time to recover it, and to protect it better then before, so hope it will hold for now.

How can be scam if Roscoin exists 4 months, and at least 2 of the developers are still here and they are trying to recover/maintaine things?
+1

Yes, why are people hacking roscoin.com???
politzer

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:29:45 AM

+1

It has not been hacked. Your website has been blacklisted.

politzer

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 04:23:47 PM

You know his name, i already told you this.... another point is, if ROS is(/was) scam, should i not already be gone? And if somebody try to scam they will not use their own name but post pictures of somebody else and use his identity.
But you had collaboration with a scammer in Ethan and Ros coin. He was supposed to deliver products and he ran away. Say Hi to CND dev for me too.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 10:06:54 AM

But you had collaboration with a scammer in Ethan and Ros coin. He was supposed to deliver products and he ran away. Say Hi to CND dev for me too.

And is that my fault? I don't think so. Shit happens, you know. And what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS. I believe that i have proven myself enough that i'm still here and try to do something for ROS, and with some community help, with some positive talk (and not always going back to the past) this coin can still do something...
politzer

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:59:48 AM

And is that my fault? I don't think so. Shit happens, you know. And what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS. I believe that i have proven myself enough that i'm still here and try to do something for ROS, and with some community help, with some positive talk (and not always going back to the past) this coin can still do something...

Absolutely it is your fault. Because you have launched a project and employed someone without knowing him. You do not know his real first name, family name, address and even his real country and you made collaboration with him. His ran away and that caused mess and untrustworthy and finally loss for investors. Your justification is acceptable only for you not for law. Seems you have not known your place yet. If you launch a coin and try to support it and finally it fails and too many people loose their money, it is totally OK. But if you launch a project with collaboration with scammers and people you do not even know their names, something like this happens. People loose their trusts. However there is always a solution, New nickname and New coin. I am not talking about myself, but for God sake, please a little care about your investors. They are people like you and your real invest is them not your coin. Anyway I am not blaming you for the past, I am giving you a piece of advice for the future. Who knows what will happen in future. Maybe collaborating with unknown and scammer people cost you a lot in future. I am sure in Belgium and among your friends and ex-classmates you can find some decent programmers to help you. Instead of some unknown bastards in this sites. Hope your coin survives and be successful.

jahan

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:10:30 PM

What should i do, kill him?  You know all this altcoin stuff is not put in laws, so there is nothing that i can do anyway. Go to court and tell them, i have paid someone in bitcoins and he didn't deliver. What do you think they will say? "Bitcoin is not a currency, is not part of the law, it is not a crime, case closed'.

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

what happened in the past is the past, lets focus on the future of ROS . that right

no need to kill him. at least reveal his identity so we can do something and stop him from further scams. Unless you are in his team. You mean if anyone steals BTC or Altcoins from others, law can not do anything about it? so hilarious.  So Paul Vernon should tell attorneys "Suck on this dude"

Absolutely it is your fault. Because you have launched a project and employed someone without knowing him. You do not know his real first name, family name, address and even his real country and you made collaboration with him. His ran away and that caused mess and untrustworthy and finally loss for investors. Your justification is acceptable only for you not for law. Seems you have not known your place yet. If you launch a coin and try to support it and finally it fails and too many people loose their money, it is totally OK. But if you launch a project with collaboration with scammers and people you do not even know their names, something like this happens. People loose their trusts. However there is always a solution, New nickname and New coin. I am not talking about myself, but for God sake, please a little care about your investors. They are people like you and your real invest is them not your coin. Anyway I am not blaming you for the past, I am giving you a piece of advice for the future. Who knows what will happen in future. Maybe collaborating with unknown and scammer people cost you a lot in future. I am sure in Belgium and among your friends and ex-classmates you can find some decent programmers to help you. Instead of some unknown bastards in this sites. Hope your coin survives and be successful.

this is also true and realy i hope Ros survives and be successfull
tyson187

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:25:53 PM

+1

what do you mean blacklisted , by whom ? there is nothing to gain from hacking roscoin site why would anyone bother with it
politzer

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:03:14 PM

+1

what do you mean blacklisted , by whom ? there is nothing to gain from hacking roscoin site why would anyone bother with it

Based on WOT.

tyson187

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:51:47 PM

these days you don`t need features to have a successful coin , all you need is a person with a huge amount of btc to invest in

releasing the android staking wallet won`t change anything  Sad , I have no idea what would help roscoin at this moment
politzer

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 11:12:12 PM by politzer

Hey Placebo your dev has been online today and is busy with Hempcoin thread.

Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:03:44 AM

these days you don`t need features to have a successful coin , all you need is a person with a huge amount of btc to invest in

releasing the android staking wallet won`t change anything  Sad , I have no idea what would help roscoin at this moment
+1
All good coins have a godfather behind
We need time  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: