Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BTC wanted  (Read 3069 times)
tyrnt-king (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:22:56 AM

ok so i want to get an alien ware alpha and a new tv so i can stop mooching of my parents tv and such.  i have no means to provide collateral.  i know it may be hard to trust but i am honest some say the need it i will plain out say hey its a want.  i get SSI income of about $800 a month i have $300 in rent and utilities i will pay $150 each month by any method you the lender see fit and is reasonable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:50:00 PM

Very funny post.  You are a comic genius.  Thanks for the belly laugh.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
tyrnt-king (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:28:04 AM

ok so tell me this why would i not pay you also why would i lie to get what i want like he rest of the world. if you dont trust me fine but dont laugh at me and call me a comedian for trying other wise you come out as an insentsitve fuck
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

ok so tell me this why would i not pay you also why would i lie to get what i want like he rest of the world. if you dont trust me fine but dont laugh at me and call me a comedian for trying other wise you come out as an insentsitve fuck

If you are on social assistance, you shouldn't be spending money on a new laptop and TV, otherwise you are getting too much.  Go to a garage sale and pick one up for cheap.

Also, if you decided not to pay back, no one could do a legal thing to get the money back.

Sorry, but loan declined.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

You have two posts now...

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
tyrnt-king (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:31:44 AM

fine i dont care i lost my password and i just recovered my email to find a bunch of people who couldnt trust anyone for their life so what ever
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 10:37:32 AM

fine i dont care i lost my password and i just recovered my email to find a bunch of people who couldnt trust anyone for their life so what ever

Oh I trust people.. just not someone with 4 posts.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:31:39 PM

I think a better question to ask yourself is, "why would I pay?" There's absolutely no compelling reason for you to pay off a BTC loan when it's far easier to simply abandon your account and never log in again.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:35:27 PM

I'll give you the 3BTC loan if you can convince your parents to cosign it against their house assuming they own it outright.
Where do you live?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:37:54 AM

I'll give you the 3BTC loan if you can convince your parents to cosign it against their house assuming they own it outright.
Where do you live?

Cheesy
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:12:38 AM

Where do you live?
come on, where are you now OP?
BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:57:37 PM

Where do you live?
come on, where are you now OP?
HE closed acc already

EDit:his new story:

Loan amount required:0.50
Term length:6 months max
Interest: 5%

i just set up a zen cloud miner account so i will pay the money from what i get from there also. i have no collateral but i will pay back in bitcoin to the address stated and all the loan is going to help me improve the mining there by adding more miners, i dont know how fast the mining will go but im assuming i shouldnt need the 6 months and it should be alot faster but idk

Oh I trust people.. just not someone with 4 posts.   Undecided
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:37:45 AM

this OP is hilarious
why would you not pay? coz we don't know you and you don't provide collateral. Why would you throw away your money to total strangers after you received it from those total strangers?  Cheesy
Why would you pay back?  Cool
Nobody will lend you any cent, except me because i trust you, give me your btc-address Kiss
hendracaw

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

how much post you make in this treat..
but good luck with you loan.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: