Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: im out.  (Read 3044 times)
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:04:04 PM

Exactly.  So sad to see the greed and fear mechanics play out so predictably. So many will lose and a few seasoned whales will make out like bandits.

What are you looking for for a buy indicator?  I still feel like there's optimism left so there's no bottom.  For some reason I'm thinking $100 - $200 would *possibly* get rid of most of all the libertarian / preparing for the end of the world goldbugs.  I feel like the buy indicator is when this group is no longer interested - mainly because they are the ones who've inflated the price to the point it is
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

Exactly.  So sad to see the greed and fear mechanics play out so predictably. So many will lose and a few seasoned whales will make out like bandits.

What are you looking for for a buy indicator?  I still feel like there's optimism left so there's no bottom.  For some reason I'm thinking $100 - $200 would *possibly* get rid of most of all the libertarian / preparing for the end of the world goldbugs.  I feel like the buy indicator is when this group is no longer interested - mainly because they are the ones who've inflated the price to the point it is

I don't think they are the market movers in either direction, but they are probably buying right now.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:10:51 PM

Exactly.  So sad to see the greed and fear mechanics play out so predictably. So many will lose and a few seasoned whales will make out like bandits.

What are you looking for for a buy indicator?  I still feel like there's optimism left so there's no bottom.  For some reason I'm thinking $100 - $200 would *possibly* get rid of most of all the libertarian / preparing for the end of the world goldbugs.  I feel like the buy indicator is when this group is no longer interested - mainly because they are the ones who've inflated the price to the point it is

You really are missing the point are you Smiley Though I can't say for all "optimists", but the lower the price goes - the more will be bought, not sold.

i am satoshi
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:16:23 PM

Nope. Yawn. Hodling cause I have been through this before 4x.

this time its difference. adoption has occurred, good news has occurred... and it has reversal effect.  i forgot what they call it in economics.  

Price down, fundamentals strong ... in economics, they call that a "buying opportunity"

Price is down from what it was but it's still way higher than it should be.

true, that's why bitcoin is going to drop lower and lower then the final capitulation!

bitcoin will drop back to where it came from at $0.01 or $0.0001 then stay around there for a while and get out off sight slowly and eventully die

Yep... I'm out of fiat too, all in BTC now.
Funny how this dead technology works so well still Smiley

Depends on what you mean by "works."  Certainly not as a store of value Undecided

works = get poor quick

Worked for me

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

for the first time even im having a doubt on btc Sad
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:28:23 PM

this time its difference. adoption has occurred, good news has occurred... and it has reversal effect.  i forgot what they call it in economics.  how the final bubble is different tho it looks like previous patterns.
Exactly, it's over now. Only fools hold. Dumb losers

$330 Smiley
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

Depends on what you mean by "works."  Certainly not as a store of value Undecided

Common misconception / mis-statement.

"A store of value is the function of an asset that can be saved, retrieved and exchanged at a later time, and be predictably useful when retrieved. "

Bitcoin is an excellent store of value.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Depends on what you mean by "works."  Certainly not as a store of value Undecided

"A store of value is the function of an asset that can be saved, retrieved and exchanged at a later time, and be predictably useful when retrieved. "

-B-

Only if your intent is to lose value.  Today your coin buys two-thirds less than it did at the start of the year Smiley
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:56:27 PM

-B-

Only if your intent is to lose value.  Today your coin buys two-thirds less than it did at the start of the year Smiley

Or three times the value of last year.
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:10:52 PM

-B-

^
Rat_Poison

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

-B-

Cheesy Cheesy the bulltards here believe that people are going to buy bitcoin just because it's more valuable right now than some arbitrary time in the past. I'm pretty sure people aren't that stupid and looking at 2014's market is all they need to avoid bitcoin. Bitcoin is a mirage, avoid it like ebola!
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:51:28 AM

I have been out so long that somehow I am back in....... Shocked

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
TheJuice

Activity: 840
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:00:36 AM

this time its difference. adoption has occurred, good news has occurred... and it has reversal effect.  i forgot what they call it in economics.  how the final bubble is different tho it looks like previous patterns.

$330 Smiley

$335 and rapidly rising.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:17:02 AM

What if this time is different and bitcoin is dying for sure?

Not only is Bitcoin dead. It will die at least 3 more times before 2020.

+1
More merchants are accepting Bitcoin everyday. Millions of dollars of venture capital continues to pour into startups Bitcoin.
SilentJohn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

What if this time is different and bitcoin is dying for sure?

Not only is Bitcoin dead. It will die at least 3 more times before 2020.

+1
More merchants are accepting Bitcoin everyday. Millions of dollars of venture capital continues to pour into startups Bitcoin.

+1 for all the astute investors on this thread:

Infrastructure: Up
Adoption: Up
Capital Investments: Up
Innovation: Up
Regulation: Moving an exploratory sideways poised to move Up

Price: Down

I've always held to the fact that you make money when you buy, not when you sell Wink
vabtc

Activity: 55
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:56:41 AM

bitcoin will drop back to where it came from at $0.01 or $0.0001

OK. This is how you spend your Saturday night/Sunday mornings??
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 02:59:18 AM

im not selling ill get rich or go down with the ship

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:21:49 AM

$330 Smiley

$335 and rapidly rising.

Sorry, but just no

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
NotLambchop

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:38:39 AM

im not selling ill get rich or go down with the ship

Very hero.
Many romantic.
Wow.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:41:46 AM

I'm a degenerate gambler and even I know when enough is enough

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: