Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VOD & Tomatocage slowly shitting in their pants?  (Read 961 times)
PolyCoin-Team (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 07:17:17 PM by PolyCoin-Team

Ok I would like to interview VOD & Tomatocage regarding their backholder activity.
I will ask a couple of questions and you guys will answer.

So you guys have 10000+ BTC in your bags from being early adopters. You have been bagholders since November 2013. So the first question: How does it feel now that BTC price is crashing? Are you guys already shitting in your pants? Will you sell before BTC crashes below $100 or will you hodl?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:45:56 PM

You're jealous, simple as that. And why is this even in the lending section, get it out of here! Bagholders* by the way.
PolyCoin-Team (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:19:49 PM

Shut up fool! This interview will come into the new Cryptomagazine which I will be publishing soon.
Why this is in the lending section? Because that is where the bagholders spend most of their time playing sheriff and deputy.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 07:49:55 PM

This interview will come into the new Cryptomagazine which I will be publishing soon.

Looking forward to reading magazines written by a group of pre-teens that's about to hit puberty. I can safely say this based on the maturity level of your thread.

Why this is in the lending section? Because that is where the bagholders spend most of their time playing sheriff and deputy.

If you want to fling some dogshit on price plummets, look to the speculation or altcoin ann section.

PolyCoin-Team (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:01:09 PM

This interview will come into the new Cryptomagazine which I will be publishing soon.

Looking forward to reading magazines written by a group of pre-teens that's about to hit puberty. I can safely say this based on the maturity level of your thread.

If you want to fling some dogshit on price plummets, look to the speculation or altcoin ann section.

This is a professional interview, now shut your trap while I try to continue my professional interview for my luxury magazine about Cryptos.

rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:11:22 PM

This is a professional interview, now shut your trap while I try to continue my professional interview for my luxury magazine about Cryptos.
If it is a luxury magazine, you probably should mention its name, shouldn't you?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:20:14 PM

If it is a luxury magazine, you probably should mention its name, shouldn't you?
it's probably too luxurious for people like us to know about Wink
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:33:03 PM

I believe they will hold their bitcoins till the end. They are true bitcoin believers.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:03:52 PM

It will not be a good move to sell out of fear. Trading is risky, when the risk is high there is also high rewards. Many knows this price is temporary it will be going back to 500+ within 2 months. Last year the price goes back as low as $65 then within 2-3 months the price goes to $1000+.

They probably not sell their stashed they probably bought when the price is very low that even the price on $100 - $200 price they still have a profit.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 11:10:30 PM

What are you paying for the interview?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hosumfu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:56:01 AM

you're just jealous .
 Shocked
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:07:37 AM

What are you paying for the interview?
Vod don't entertain this USED douchebag troll. You are above this Bro.

Unless his/her next post outlines the bitcoin he/she is willing to pay, and the outline of the interview, I will do as you say and not entertain him/her.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: