Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOANERO SLUMPS UNDER 1$ - Get out while you can!  (Read 1695 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:45:30 PM

I dont understand what kind of black magic Monero project uses, but it is turning people into trolls and hateful fudders... it is like like most conflict seeking community righ now.

There are 2 kinds of peep, those who dislike/don't care about a coin and don't even bother posting about and those who dislike/don't care about a coin and make sure the entire BCT knows that, beyond that there a various degrees of FUDers that want cheap coin and just destroy it for pure malice and between all this animosity on BCT are the people that like and support the coin.

and then there is Honest people.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:27:52 PM

This is just due to BTC price. The pother coins are tied to BTC at the moment, and when BTC moves big they freeze up momentarily as traders try to figure out the impact.

No, it's due to the recent Monero FUD, and Monero simply cannot maintain its high level of buy support any more to keep the price up. It's not that everyone's dumping, it's that nobody's buying. If no one's buying and Monero is still being mined, then there's too much downward pressure and very little upward pressure.

How, in that sense, do you think Monero will recover?

Clearly someone is buying or the price would simply drop to zero. So all that is required for the price to go up is a modest increase in buying interest. That could happen for any number of reasons, nothing special or dramatic is required.

really ?

ever heard of devs buying their own coins ? (Manipulating the markets)
funny you spout off sooooooooo much arguing and trying to be the know it all around here and i actually had to say that too you LOL

oh and it's funny of all topics in the general altcoin section the only ones you ever comment on are Monero topics where you are Shilling..  Roll Eyes

1. I'm not aware of any significant dev participation in Monero trading. We trade from time to time, both buying and selling but it isn't a major focus of any of ours, as far as I know. I've made no trades at all in at least a week or two.

2. I have no idea why you find it surprising I pay more attention to Monero threads, since I'm part of the Monero core team. In your warped view I should spend (i.e. waste) my time looking at JackpotCoin or Max Coin instead instead of the coin I actually work on? WTF? And discussing != shilling, just FYI.

3. Thank you for all the attention you have brought to Monero. Keep up the good work!
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

But it  is still over 5 CNY
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:12:59 AM

This is just due to BTC price. The pother coins are tied to BTC at the moment, and when BTC moves big they freeze up momentarily as traders try to figure out the impact.

No, it's due to the recent Monero FUD, and Monero simply cannot maintain its high level of buy support any more to keep the price up. It's not that everyone's dumping, it's that nobody's buying. If no one's buying and Monero is still being mined, then there's too much downward pressure and very little upward pressure.

I didn't say it will recover. Just that when BTC does big moves, the other prices with regards to BTC gets locked temporarily.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:23:38 AM

Clearly someone is buying or the price would simply drop to zero. So all that is required for the price to go up is a modest increase in buying interest. That could happen for any number of reasons, nothing special or dramatic is required.

really ?

ever heard of devs buying their own coins ? (Manipulating the markets)
funny you spout off sooooooooo much arguing and trying to be the know it all around here and i actually had to say that too you LOL

oh and it's funny of all topics in the general altcoin section the only ones you ever comment on are Monero topics where you are Shilling..  Roll Eyes

1. I'm not aware of any significant dev participation in Monero trading. We trade from time to time, both buying and selling but it isn't a major focus of any of ours, as far as I know. I've made no trades at all in at least a week or two.

2. I have no idea why you find it surprising I pay more attention to Monero threads, since I'm part of the Monero core team. In your warped view I should spend (i.e. waste) my time looking at JackpotCoin or Max Coin instead instead of the coin I actually work on? WTF? And discussing != shilling, just FYI.

3. Thank you for all the attention you have brought to Monero. Keep up the good work!

jeezuz tap-dancing fucking christ you like playing games huh ? WOW !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: