Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cloud Hashing Shares!!! Very cheap!! BTCTechnologySTL  (Read 1555 times)
Btctechnologystl (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:40:51 PM

BTCTechnologystl is now selling cloud hashing shares from our new server farm in St. Louis, MO USA

Our data center uses professional racks, and cooling. We also have a triple redundant network, meaning if one connection goes out for any reason the 2nd or 3rd would take over.

We currently have 800 MH/s Available to sell!! The pricing is in USD, but upon purchase we can calculate the equivalent Bitcoin or Litecoin amount, based on current prices.

Packages Available

15 MH/s ~ $675 usd

22 MH/s ~ $990 USD

28 MH/s ~ $1,225 USD

50 MH/s ~ $2,150 USD

56 MH/s ~ $2,408 USD

86 MH/s ~ $3,612 USD

105 MH/s ~ $4,410 USD

200 MH/s ~ $8,400 USD

300 MH/s ~ $10,500 USD

Payments taken in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Paypal

We use the Mining Rig Rentals interface to allow you to control and monitor your MH/S. You have the option to point it any place you would like, or rent it out for more BTC!!!

This contact is for 1 Year, there is a $10 USD maintenance fee monthly. This fee can be built into your initial purchase for a 20% discount, or paid via Bitcoin on the 1st of each month.

Contracts can be transferred upon request. If you sell your account on mining rig rentals you must contact us and let us know!!!!

First 50 customers will be entered in a 2 Bitcoin raffle that is going to take place in December, exact date TBA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lmaonade80

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:37:55 PM

Looks good Cheesy
xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:53:34 PM

That is some pretty expensive hashing power. Good luck with your sales.

Midwestbitcoiner

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:57:11 PM

Where at in STL?  I live there....I will check out your site, if it is legit, I will possibly invest
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:57:49 PM

Is this a joke or what?

These are the most retarded prices I have seen in a long time  Shocked

tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:15:58 PM

pricely shares and look at Hashlet or ltcgear.
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:17:08 PM

does they come with happy ending?

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

does they come with happy ending?

Only for the OP

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Btctechnologystl (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:41:24 PM

Having control over your hosted hashing power is worth the money. Iv used LTCgear and wasn't happy with it at all. Honestly though don't post on a page if you don't have anything positive to say. Keep your insults to your

self this is a business. Buying shares through us gives you complete control over your MH/s. If anyone lives locally and would like to see the space, we will be allowing clients to view the space on October 15th. Appointments

must be made at least 24 hours in advance. I will post pictures as soon the last bit of construction is done on our room. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at any time. I check my page several times a day.

Thank you for reading!!!
Rimba

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

Having control over your hosted hashing power is worth the money. Iv used LTCgear and wasn't happy with it at all. Honestly though don't post on a page if you don't have anything positive to say. Keep your insults to your

self this is a business. Buying shares through us gives you complete control over your MH/s. If anyone lives locally and would like to see the space, we will be allowing clients to view the space on October 15th. Appointments

must be made at least 24 hours in advance. I will post pictures as soon the last bit of construction is done on our room. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me at any time. I check my page several times a day.

Thank you for reading!!!

first time i hear somebody was not happy with LTCGear payments, but maybe its just me.

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:58:29 PM

If you're looking for feedback, your prices are expensive.
BATeller

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:18:57 AM

Thank you for reading!!!

Totally agree that having control over the hashing power should cost more. Although I'm happy with LTCGear and the ROI I've already received... but I could see how its not for everyone (cannot pick pools, cannot get daily payouts, etc).

But how do you compare your service to say GAW Miner's Hashlets? I'm a prospective customer (of yours, or any new cloud hashing provider) and really interested in hearing your response. I'm a big supporter of cloud hashing and really support more competition in this space. If you can sell me on why I should pay almost double what GAW's pricing is... then I'll be happy to make an investment with your company. Otherwise I'll be continuing to put my investments into Genesis Mining, GAW, and LTCGear.
xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:34:54 AM

Thank you for reading!!!

Totally agree that having control over the hashing power should cost more. Although I'm happy with LTCGear and the ROI I've already received... but I could see how its not for everyone (cannot pick pools, cannot get daily payouts, etc).

But how do you compare your service to say GAW Miner's Hashlets? I'm a prospective customer (of yours, or any new cloud hashing provider) and really interested in hearing your response. I'm a big supporter of cloud hashing and really support more competition in this space. If you can sell me on why I should pay almost double what GAW's pricing is... then I'll be happy to make an investment with your company. Otherwise I'll be continuing to put my investments into Genesis Mining, GAW, and LTCGear.

Having control of your hashing power is definitely worth 3x the price.

xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:59:09 AM

Thank you for reading!!!

If you cannot handle constructive criticism you should have made your thread self-moderated. Your prices are unrealistic compared to your competition. No one who does their research would ever pay over $21 per mH of hosted scrypt mining. You have no website, provide no information on mining equipment used and no history. "Having complete control over your mH" means little when the mH are priced so high there is no ROI in sight. You impress me as just one more amateur startup hoping to grab a few sales from new miners who do not take the time to check the competition.
jmsdean477

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

Thank you for reading!!!

first time i hear somebody was not happy with LTCGear payments, but maybe its just me.

Yeah LTCgear is super simple, but I have already brought in half my purchase cost in the first 2 weeks, and have 210MH that I bought for 840, or exactly 4$/MH. I would like to be able to control my hashing more, but its not worth that kind of premium or a little over 10x per MH sorry.
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:54:30 AM

45$/Mhs is not very cheap anyway good luck with sales
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:32:51 PM

Yeah LTCgear is super simple, but I have already brought in half my purchase cost in the first 2 weeks, and have 210MH that I bought for 840, or exactly 4$/MH. I would like to be able to control my hashing more, but its not worth that kind of premium or a little over 10x per MH sorry.

Yeah, as far as LTCGear goes, people are mistakenly calling it "cloud mining"... which, it really isn't... you're buying "shares" of a mining farm and agree to get paid out in one of the other coins...

Hashlets seem to be the middle ground, where you're buying "virtual miners" (which are likely just the same as shares of a farm) and getting paid in one of the many multipool options...

As far as thing product goes... would be a good idea if 1. the prices were more competitive....not necessarily in line with GAW or LTCGear, but better than they currently are.... 2... there was a little more info...

Btctechnologystl (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:50:33 PM

We are using a mix of Innosilicon A2 Terminators, Zeusminer hurrican, cyclone, thunder, and lightnings. So our profit margins are actually pretty low on these prices. We are a new startup, and we are trying to get into the

cloud hashing market. We have already put in an order with zeus for their new blades to upgrade our units. We plan on passing some of those increases on to our customer. We also have our KNC titans coming in next

week. We will also be reducing the cost for the 300 MH/s package. These are year long contracts, and to be completely transparent we pay .0752 per Kilowatt. So with the power some of these units draw we are really only

making 50-100 USD after the year is up. As posted yesterday we are putting a buy back program in place, and after running the numbers to find out what makes sense we have found our solution for it. We are offering  a

more personalized service for our customers. A customer representative will be available via phone or email during business hours 9:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time. If people are interested we can also point the

miners personally toward any pool you want. We have had great success with MMR (Minningrigrentals), and currently are making a healthy profit with renting rigs by the hour. Please feel free to post any questions you

may have on here. We will answer them asap!!!

Buy back program:

1-30 days ~ 75% of your payment method back to you

30-60 days ~ 65%

60-90 days ~ 55%

90-120 ~ 45%

No refunds will be processed after 120 days

Thank you,

Anthony
Btctechnologystl (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:58:49 PM

Website is almost complete!! We also have partnered with another local Cloud hashing company!!

Also thanks to a new investor we are able to offer more competitive prices!!! Please check them out on our new website!!!

Website

http://www.cointersect.com/cloud-hashing/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: