Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Market Prescription Drugs for Sale on NXT Silk Road Copycat  (Read 3340 times)
fumanchu808

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:45:02 PM

Yeah, we could get our mini-series yet.

Should the story go down the Breaking Bad route, following Joshuas descent into lunacy and becoming the official Worst Person in Crypto , or more of a sprawling Game of Thrones affair, covering multiple character arcs?

(I'd like Peter Dinklage to play me, btw. With some easy ladies and a couple of bottles of wine...)

You laugh but I'm already about 3,000 words into the beat sheet and I have a dedicated partner on the project with experience selling these kinds of things to the right kind of people. I'd also very much like to be the first writer to do a narrative using blockchain technology as a central component to the story...  these things are always long shots but hey... you never know.

Well then maybe you need to trade the story on the nxt ae or sell subscriptions or story updates on nxt or at the very least embed the info into the blockchain. Something... You really can't make stuff up like this if you try.

My partner/agent on this deal is already in talks with a major PR firm to fund a campaign in conjunction with a full ICO rollout, so that the entire community can both fund and profit from the project. The story is just as much about the various crypto communities involved as it is about the characters in it. The main star for me, is the technology. I plan to integrate Blockchain applications into a story in such a way that we're not TELLING people how amazing they are, we're simply showing them by building everything in contextually.

If funded it will be worth a Million conventions, 10 Million articles, and all the Podcasts ever recorded in terms of PR value for the technology. There's a reason movies are such big business and there's a reason many of the most successful companies in the world fight for placement in cinema. Films (even bad ones) sway people in a way that is far richer and more emotive than any of the current modes of information Bitcoin and other Blockchain applications have been using. It really can completely set the world on the edge of it's seat if we are allowed to time, space, and resources to write it properly.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: