Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [KPS] Coinsortium has disabled withdrawls.  (Read 2270 times)
printshop (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:40:13 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 06:26:06 AM by printshop

This is a note to confirm that coinsortium.co has disabled user's ability to withdraw BTC.

However, we have had our withdrawl processed manually, so there is no issue on our end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
printshop (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:22:09 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 06:26:23 AM by printshop

How do we contact coinsortium support? I am getting concerned.

I e-mailed support@coinsortium.co.
printshop (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:56:39 PM

How do we contact coinsortium support? I am getting concerned.

I e-mailed support@coinsortium.co.

I am now unable to issue bids on our company. This places me in violation of our contract: To support the share price and allow investors to get out at a fair price if they want to sell.

I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.

If Coinsortium does not fix this soon, I am not sure what we are going to do because coinsortium didn't give us a list of our shareholders.
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:09:18 AM

coinsortium.co is down right now.
bitsword

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:14:35 AM

What is happening?! They haven't posted anything on twitter for one month!

Does support work? What do they say? I've sent the email.

Isn't someone from Coinsortium on this forum?

I bought small amounts of stocks on it, hope everything will be ok.

EDIT: Killerloop is their Community Service Manager - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=296610
printshop (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

Shareholders, contact me IMMEDIATELY.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=814867.msg9116213#msg9116213

We are exiting coinsortium effective immediately.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:05:56 PM

No surprise here. They were cryptostocks without as much "trust" (cryptostocks isn't trustworthy either, at least they have been around for a while).
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:26:22 AM

What is happening?! They haven't posted anything on twitter for one month!

Does support work? What do they say? I've sent the email.

Isn't someone from Coinsortium on this forum?

I bought small amounts of stocks on it, hope everything will be ok.

EDIT: Killerloop is their Community Service Manager - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=296610
jayc89 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=142423 is the owner of the coinsortium exchange.
He did mention an update of there software causing problems in ths thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775307.msg9121059#msg9121059

Bonam

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:14:15 AM

I am now unable to issue bids on our company. This places me in violation of our contract: To support the share price and allow investors to get out at a fair price if they want to sell.

If Coinsortium does not fix this soon, I am not sure what we are going to do because coinsortium didn't give us a list of our shareholders.

As I explained in your help us with our IPO thread, the entire crypto "securities" economy is nothing but scams, frauds, or failures, including the exchanges. You might try another exchange, but sooner or later will get burned by it as well, guaranteed. If you want to raise funds for a legitimate business venture, stay far away from bitcoin. That's just the sad truth of it.
printshop (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:41:48 AM

As I explained in your help us with our IPO thread, the entire crypto "securities" economy is nothing but scams, frauds, or failures, including the exchanges. You might try another exchange, but sooner or later will get burned by it as well, guaranteed. If you want to raise funds for a legitimate business venture, stay far away from bitcoin. That's just the sad truth of it.

I'm not sure you have the experience to make that sort of judgement.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:18:33 PM

I'm not sure you have the experience to make that sort of judgement.

He's been here for quite a bit longer than you have; it seems that he probably has a better lock on this industry than you do, having been here for over a year to your two months.

That being said, I think it's a little hyperbolic, but the majority of projects here are bad investments or outright scams.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:43:16 PM

Guys,
apparently Coinsortium.co is suffering the aftermath of a DDOS attack. We are looking into this and it will be solved ASAP.

Do not panic, all your funds are safe  Smiley

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: