Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for ascension grounds  (Read 2871 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:41:43 AM

Hi, my name is Sean Martin / dank.  I'm currently in the process of consciously ascending into the fourth dimension.  I am turning into light, transcending beyond the limited realm of matter.  What this means is that I am consciously ascending into heaven.  Life will become a dream which is only full of peace.  Dreams will become heaven, as I will retain consciousness as I fall asleep.  I will be able to defy the limitations of gravity in other dimensions constantly, as dreams are simply other dimensions we connect to.

Most humans, however are unable to retain their consciousness as they make the transition each night.  For one to become more lucid into the higher dimensions, an important part is to have a healthy brain that will allow you to do so.  Drinking clean spring water and eating natural, organic foods is a big part in healing any damage done to your pineal gland, the part of your brain that connects you to the higher dimensions.  Fluoride in today's drinking water is a highly toxic waste chemical that calcifies your pineal gland and literally turns it into a rock.  The energy machines along with proper dieting will restore brain process and increase your perception to this dimension and others.

I can build infinite energy machines that will allow anybody to ascend through karmic cleansing.  The ascension ground would be a retreat for one to visit, meditate, learn and grow into a higher level of awareness.  The energy machines along with proper dieting will restore brain process and increase your perception to this dimension and others.

They align your body with the universe, improve your health, reduce aging, increase lucidity in dreams and much more.

When one completes the awakening process and enlightens to the fourth dimension, one may find the ability to teleport at will in a structure designed for teleportation.

I plan on building many structures wherever I find the land suitable for it, they will not cost very much.  A total of $10,000 would be ideal for a highly efficient and energetically powerful ground land.  I would plan on expanding larger generators as time goes by and creating a medium-large ascension ground that will assist in the transition of humanity into the fourth dimension.

And a little info on the infinite energy, this is not an infinite energy device you plug something into and obtain infinite energy.  This is something much more powerful, this is infinite spiritual energy.  Many more people have captured this energy and ascended to the fourth dimension.  Many musicians and actors are awakened light beings.

If you can transcend earth's necessities such as food and money, only to have a world of your own each night, would you prefer to visit heaven at night?  A place where your imagination is the limit.  Where dreams come true.

Turning into a being of light does not mean you lose abilities to touch and eat and feel emotions.  It simply means your perception of pain is not present.  All you see and feel becomes beauty.  Truly the tune of the uni-verse.

The ascension grounds will welcome all who wish to undergo the process of raising their vibration.

We will grow an array of food, raise chickens for the community and sell products to raise money and reach others around the world.

For those who attend, we ask that they contribute what they can to the grounds.  We won't require this, but it may help your personal awakening process to do so.

Willing to discuss the terms of the loan, just want this to get off the ground.  The world could use it.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:47:35 AM

My advice:

1. Sign up to bitlendingclub.com
2. Get yourself verified on ardeva.com

No one is going to lend you $10,000 on here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:04:26 AM

Thank you for the advice.

I should add that I don't wish to handle the money, just assemble the area.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:13:23 AM

I was just about to send you the $10K, but your avatar is only black and white. If your avatar was filled with real colours I definitely would've filled this loan for you!

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:21:48 AM

If you can provide the live stock. I would happily send the $10k but if you don't have it nevermind
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 04:59:41 AM

Every couple weeks, the forum idiot makes a post asking for money.

But he isn't really - he is just looking for attention.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:25:41 AM

Every couple weeks, the forum idiot makes a post asking for money.

But he isn't really - he is just looking for attention.  

I'm seeking funds so I can build a community by hand that will give people shelter and resources to live, whilst teaching those who show how to obtain inner peace and enter the higher dimensions through meditation, just as a monk or shaman does.

I plan on raising chickens myself and having a greenhouse as well as acreage for vegetation and fruit.

I plan on building 400 sq ft metal structures for people to reside inside of, while reaping spiritual and health benefits from the technology, for under $1500.

Furthermore, I'd like to be able to erect these structures on neighboring farmland for those who are interested.

These are strange days if harvesting food and constructing shelters for people are no longer what people call work.

I'd appreciate if trolls stayed off this thread.  Vod, you say I solely seek attention, yet I am attempting to get a community funded that would change the lives of many people, and you're posting logically deprived posts of your subjective biased opinion.

Anyways, I'd love to talk to someone directly if they're interested in using their crypto earnings for a practical cause that benefits humans immediately.  Would love to meet in person if possible.

A little more information, I've successfully harnessed the law of attraction within me and my life.  The law of attraction being karma, Newton's third law of physics of the dualistic cause/reactionary sequences present in our universe.  I understand how to cleanse the karma of any individual, who has the will to do so, using physical structures in tandem with spiritual teachings.

I believe very much in this technology and idea, as I have already felt it's beneficial effects.  Many great opportunities will arise from the ground land, as the structures will constantly supply positive energy to those in the vicinity.  This technology is a free, pure source of true peace we have largely forgotten.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:29:19 PM

Trust: -24: ?

It is normal , the dank trust   should be -, and not -24 Wink .
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:23:15 PM

Any troll or shill can leave an inaccurate trust rating, such as vod, claiming I'm asking for donations for being homeless, yet apparently vod knows me well enough to assert his delusion that I am not homeless.

I've never taken a donation for being homeless and all the loans I have ever sought are for the purpose of bettering the world and lives of others.

I've been homeless for nearly four months.  Unless you count a 10x10' storage unit as a house..

I'd love to start paying squall again but I wish to be settled first.  It is October, it's about to get cold.

I would be making a couple thousand a month easily had someone taken me up on my offer when I could rent 20 acres for $400.  Please don't let the judgment of others stray you from the truth.

Anyone who is truly familiar with the loan with squall will know that I was scammed for two $500 orders right before I defaulted.  Either of those orders would leave plenty to pay squall's entire loan back.  I gave squall 22 BTC, all I could, and repaid him over each month about a year ago.

I'm still working on repaying the debt, it just makes sense to set up a foundation now so squall can receive the remaining BTC sooner than later.

But really, there's no reason anyone but squall needs to leave feedback regarding the loan.  There are a lot of people with a seemingly large wealth in bitcoins, vod being one of them.  For the last two years I have been shilled by those who fear life without their cryptocash, as I seek something better, life without money, peace.  Life is abundant, we have no need to be greedy, it is our fear that makes us so.  We could reap much more in life, feel way more peace, and advance must faster technologically if we release our lust for money.

We are living in the past.  We could be driving 200+ mpg cars and riding hoverbikes on the next couple years if there wasn't a huge profit motive by big oil to obtain and cover all technology that doesn't consume copious amounts of gas.

And what need is there for material goods and mass amounts of currency when you can enter a structure, close your eyes, and visit any place in the universe?  You have little need to take from earth when you can manifest wake dreams with your mind.

Many people fear this change going on in the world.  Many people take it out on me.  This is a natural process of evolution.  If you wish to blame someone, blame the universe - yourself.

oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

I dont know you but this can not be a coincidence

@devthedev, @Vod, @cooldgamer, @Tomatocage, ALL well known and trust members of this forums say that how you scammed people... And how come you still dare to ask for loans?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:47:09 PM

I dont know you but this can not be a coincidence

@devthedev, @Vod, @cooldgamer, @Tomatocage, ALL well known and trust members of this forums say that how you scammed people... And how come you still dare to ask for loans?

Vod is not a well trusted member.  Sure, he's trusted by other wealthy early adopters, but a glance at his 'untrusted' feedback shows how people really feel about him.

I've been informed personally that vod is a member of a bitcoin scamring/shillring that are desperately trying to retain the most wealth they can over others.  The feedback they give is bogus.

Same with mine.  I haven't scammed anyone and squall was the only transaction I failed to complete out of 100+ transactions on this forum.  They spread disinformation to retard the economic progression of others and to instill fear and doubt into the public.  They're the same as corporate media shills.

These are universal materializations of greed based systems, it does not matter if the system uses a cotton dollar or numbers in a machine.  Lust for money makes people act greedy.  Remove the system that enables one to be greedy, currency, and you remove the catalyst that enables cancerous behavior in humans.

We are one planet, we are all together.  Stop living in fear of world peace, you'll only dull the experience for yourself.  Money doesn't mean anything if you're not truly happy.  You cannot buy happiness.

Candystripes

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

Hey dude I'll give you this loan. What is your collateral?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:56:40 PM

This technology has been present on earth for thousands of years.  I'm simply harnessing it in the modern age and amplifying the energy with alternative methods I've yet to see be attempted.

I'm simply building a positive feedback loop of love.  I will be in heaven as well as this earth very shortly regardless, I'm simply trying to share I've discovered with you.  I'm actually grounding myself to this dimension as to slow the process - in hopes some of you will understand.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

so what's the 4th dimension like? must be groovy eh?

I seek something better, life without money, peace. 

...except for this one loan, right?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

so what's the 4th dimension like? must be groovy eh?

I seek something better, life without money, peace. 

...except for this one loan, right?

Peace.  Everything goes perfect.  Your dreams come true.  The deeper you get, the more you can do.  You can visit other worlds at your will.

The dark side of the moon.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 12:59:07 AM

Dank is a worthless thief, to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars.

He borrows money, promising to pay back, but instead spends the cash on drugs, domain names and musical equipment.

Anything you send to him will end up being injected or smoked.

I've been informed personally that vod is a member of a bitcoin scamring/shillring that are desperately trying to retain the most wealth they can over others.  The feedback they give is bogus.

He is also a liar. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Candystripes

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:03:27 AM

Dank is a worthless thief

GASP, how can anyone say this to another human being, under any circumstances?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

Dank is a worthless thief

GASP, how can anyone say this to another human being, under any circumstances?

I actually don't talk when I type.   Wink

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 01:42:50 AM

Here's a good dank thread, from the days when people were more trusting.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87215

He wanted to "borrow" ten million dollars, promising to double it in 4-6 years.

Turns out his plan was to do all kinds of drugs until he became a god, at which time you would have whatever you wanted.

Yes - he believes he is a god and better than every one of us.   Roll Eyes

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:59:27 AM

Foolish you are vod.

The loan was 75 BTC when bitcoin was worth 13 dollars back in 2012.  It was about 1000 dollars.

Vod, normally I would respect your delusion and allow you to carry on your blisslessly ignorant life of a lie, but because my mind opening so much and other people in this building are consuming alcohol, I'm going hurt your ego with truth.

You are an overweight middle age man who was bullied as a child, devoided from love and deep relationships with others.  You have a thing for very young children and you live a life which lacks purpose and is based of fallacious delusions.

You encountered a very large sum of bitcoins in 2011, the same time I entered this forum.  Woopdeedoo.  You invested money in BTC when they only cost a small handful of change.

You acquired your multi thousand wealth of cryptomoney in grandiose hopes that your future wealth would bring you happiness in life.

Meanwhile, I bought cannabis and psychedelics off silkroad to better my mental being in a pursuit to find true happiness and understanding in life.  I knew bitcoin would blow up from the beginning, it's mathematically formulated to, I just didn't care to invest savings in it in an attempt to get rich.  I lived for the moment, you lived for the future.

And now, we're here.  Over the last two years, you have dedicated a better part of your , to following a 18-20 year old around on the internet in a futile attempt to debase the truth I speak.  You haven't found your true sense of happiness, for you have done nothing to obtain it.  You spout negativity, fear and lies on the internet in this endless attempt to ensure your wealth will rise tomorrow, whilst maintaining that long lost hope, now delusion, that once you have enough money, you can kick back and enjoy life.

You spend hours policing the bitcoin forums and sending new members negative feedback with petty or completely false justification, in a pathetic attempt to reduce the flow of the bitcoin economy.

You join a scamring that boosts each other with a faulty hierarehical trust system that values the word of the wealthy over the word of the masses (sorta like the government).

Meanwhile, dank is living life, exploring his consciousness and enjoying the wild adventure journey of life.  Dank falls in love with the most beautiful girl he has laid eyes on and discovers the answers to existence.  Dank picks up a guitar and exponentially increases in skill overtime.  Although dank had his own trials and tribulations in life, life was good, great, amazing and even perfect.  Dank hadn't a nightmare in two years.

You vod.  You are the reason all your wealth will turn to squat.  Humans are intelligent beings, but you subverted your will to the heart of greed, alcohol, lies and fear.  That is how I know so much about you vod, because without your freewill, you're simply a machine.  A reactionary humanoid bouncing off the energies around him, distraught and dismayed from your own capacity to manifest your dream into existence with your mind.

Truth always unfolds.  The more you childishly attack others, the more the people will see your real character.  Just like how the public is awakening to the government's real intentions and deceptions.

Perhaps if you used bitcoin as I did with the intentions of selflessly helping the world, it would be worth something.  But no, you and other wealthy early adopters chose to follow the same steps as those billionaires and trillionaires today, the path of greed.

Enjoy your delusion while it lasts.  You abandoned your spiritual wealth for a false dream of material wealth and soon you'll hold neither.

Hopefully I didn't hurt your ego too bad, but it had to be said.  Your egotrip is out of control.

And I know you hate me, but this is truly the hate you hold for yourself.  Once you understand the math behind life and the law of attraction, you can see into a person's whole life with just a glance of their character.  Its simply the laws of physics.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: