Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel without money  (Read 811 times)
lepirate (OP)

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

Garbochock

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:43:22 PM

When I read about people doing stuff like this I'm filled with respect and a desire to do the same thing.
However, I know that some people think that people like him are wasting their lives. But is living sustainable, in the moment, really experiencing life, a bad way to live?
I personally think that they live a much happier and free life than most of the 9-5 corporate workers do.
What do you think?

http://expandedconsciousness.com/2014/10/01/how-to-travel-america-for-free-without-mooching/
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 07:49:25 PM

I would say it would depend on how bad things are, if you're living in an area where living costs are stupidly high and so on it could well be worth it, thankfully there are no laws yet preventing you from buying a plot of land and living in a tent for example but with stuff like Bitcoin coming out economics wise I'm actually feeling a lot more secure in my future compared to before when I was desperately trying to search for a realistic solution to hyperinflated currencies.

Even with just keeping costs down for example, if food got ridiculously expensive you could just grow vegetables in your garden and that would take care of your daily needs for the most part, we have an apple tree in our garden and I've taken to eating them more because they actually taste of something and I don't know what supermarkets are doing but they're ruining fresh fruit lately.
Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:53:29 PM

This is an amazing article. I don't think I am capable of doing something like this but it surely is admirable that someone is.
Thanks for sharing it.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:11:18 PM

I'd rather travel with money than without money. It is an interesting challenge though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: