Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aaannnndddd...it's gone  (Read 2194 times)
ravenjt

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:41:04 PM

I think the market is looking much more attractive than it has been for a while, at these new much more realistic prices.
The trading volumes have gone through the roof, with prices stabilising a bit, showing there is now the strong demand necessary to mop up large scale exit by a few early adopters.
This is so much better a time to enter than in summer, summarised simply by the price being halved! The entry point is the main determinant of investment returns, in my opinion, and now the entry point looks favourable.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:42:29 PM

Just another dead cat bounce, one of countless these last few months. Nothing strange or unexpected about that. Sub 280 is coming back in less than a day.

I actually DO hope you are right, in fact, let it bounce up for a while and fall back sub 300 end of the month...just in time for my money to come in and buy buy buy ! These prices are crazy tempting and addictive

These prices will get more tempting the entire way down!!! Enjoy!

Yeah sure. You sure sound like someone who's been around for over 4  years.

You're right I don't... I try to be very realistic! You sound like the same ol' bull clone that everyone seems to be here. Go bulllsssssss
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: