Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a Bitcoin loan..  (Read 826 times)
Logan- (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:40:11 PM

I've recently found myself buying, reselling, investing, spending bitcoins in my everyday life. I am now awaiting on withdraws which take 7-10 days in my business and I'm needing coins in the mean time. I'm only looking for 0.165 and willing to repay 60% within 10 days maximum. I don't have proper collateral which has put me in a hard place to actually get a loan. I'm willing to provide any information requested and knowing this isn't proper collateral but I'm willing to stake my Paxful account which has great buyer feedback with a trade history of a total of 1,585$ .. If anyone out there is willing to work with me please text or reply back here
704-726-7529
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:42:02 PM

There's a Lending section on the forums, however no one is going to give you a loan without collateral and asking for a loan on first post will get you red flagged on the forums.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 09:49:26 PM

I've recently found myself buying, reselling, investing, spending bitcoins in my everyday life. I am now awaiting on withdraws which take 7-10 days in my business and I'm needing coins in the mean time. I'm only looking for 0.165 and willing to repay 60% within 10 days maximum. I don't have proper collateral which has put me in a hard place to actually get a loan. I'm willing to provide any information requested and knowing this isn't proper collateral but I'm willing to stake my Paxful account which has great buyer feedback with a trade history of a total of 1,585$ .. If anyone out there is willing to work with me please text or reply back here
704-726-7529

Your in wrong section mate and i doubt there's anyone here will give you a loan since you are newbie, and also you cannot really have a loan if you don't have any valid collateral since it is the way of the lenders to safeguard themselves when the barrower got defaulted on his loan request, so better get a good collateral if you want to get really those loan. So goodluck for that if you can find a lender will trust you.

Logan- (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:54:33 PM

Meh worth a shot. But I understand
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:56:41 PM

brother no one will help you without collateral and now you have a negative feedback from DT member so forget that any one in this forum will give you the loan
Dont waste your time
Logan- (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

Everyone nosey ass holes on this site?
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:34:38 AM

not everyone but only the people like you who are just here trying to get some free meal from strangers. don't you have real life job so you are trying to scam people's hard earned money here?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:13:51 AM

I hope you will not open up another account to ask loan again with some other reason. This section is full of people like you asking for a loan without any collateral but with many different reasons to justify. Don't waste your time because no one will give loan without collateral.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:56:21 AM

Look who's talking...part 3,4,5,6.... Roll Eyes
How many times you will create a noob account just to ask a silly loan?
We all know that you are only want to scam, so gtfo and do something else.

Cheers!
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:53:14 AM

Cheers!
These noob's don't learn a lesson even after their loan requests are rejected again and again.

They just keep coming back with another alt hoping that some idiot will fall for it.
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:40:26 PM

Cheers!
These noob's don't learn a lesson even after their loan requests are rejected again and again.

They just keep coming back with another alt hoping that some idiot will fall for it.

The sad part of your quote is that many times idiots are falling in this trap Sad
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:48:30 PM

Cheers!

The sad part of your quote is that many times idiots are falling in this trap Sad
Almost every thread that's requesting a loan without a valid collateral have warnings in the first page so its not easy to miss them.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:05:57 PM

Mate with no collateral and red trust I doubt anyone's willing to give you a loan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: