Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REAL EARNINGS] Learn How To Monetize Using Affiliates [Special Offer]  (Read 2927 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 01:10:07 AM

Sorry guys, I've been so busy I forgot to post my review!

Here it is:

This book is actually quite descriptive in its method.  Seems perfectly legal, I know people who use it.  I already know this method, as for I've seen TOO many ads, video tutorials, regarding how to "make money online", or "work at home", ETC.  It took a very long time...  but everything I've learned you can find in this book, I didn't have the time to read it thoroughly but from what I saw so far, it give you a step by step, detailed guide on the money making method.  Probably would have bought it if I did not have the knowledge already, and if I got a couple pages as a demo first. Smiley

Happy Holidays!
monbux
Magic Of Nigeria (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:46:29 AM

Nobody likes this eBook?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: