Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 2989 times)
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

or, was it an insider with really bad news?

ding ding ding  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:32:28 AM

Amazing how an insider sell off over $7mil worth of his coins & you idiots think you know better than him... lmfao, way to get sucked into the bull trap!

Insider?

lol

Yes, insider... The dude knows what the CTF will say on Thursday & you idiots think you know better than him! LOL!!!

That wall was a perfect moment to enter in bitcoin world.. grats to the people who ate it

Yea perfect for a bear market dead cat bounce to 340... Now is also the perfect time to sell before we smash thru 300 again with ease. JUST SAYING

Does he mean ETF? Or is Quake II CTF back? Hopefully with grapple since that was the best mod. I would sell bitcoins for that!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:07:58 AM

ding ding ding  Cry

May be, I can't know for sure, but who would an insider be? Wouldn't there be other sell offs? Why so obvious? Doesn't seem like they were trying to hide anything, you would think they would say something.

It's just such a crazy move I'm perplexed (more so than usual)
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:26:38 AM

ding ding ding  Cry

May be, I can't know for sure, but who would an insider be? Wouldn't there be other sell offs? Why so obvious? Doesn't seem like they were trying to hide anything, you would think they would say something.

That was probably the last ditch attempt to make profit... Probably the insider who crashed it the entire way down here too! Just because it was a $7mil order doesn't mean I think he only owned 30k coins  Cry
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

I'm still shaking my head...what the...

was it a scared russian billionaire? maybe satoshi went a little mad and decided to throw some of his coins into circulation? Winkelvii monkey business?

tough times, tough chices, I guess...

Of course we can just speculate but I feel that this big sell-off is about as big a blow to the bitcoin community that can be mustered up right now by the 'powers that be'. But it's likely to draw some more people in at this price and it's a test of resilience for anyone else  Smiley

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
fewcoins

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:15:00 PM

ding ding ding  Cry

That was probably the last ditch attempt to make profit... Probably the insider who crashed it the entire way down here too! Just because it was a $7mil order doesn't mean I think he only owned 30k coins  Cry

Well we are going back past below 300 at a very slow bleed...
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:33:53 PM

My phone "dings" at any 5% price move in BTC.

It dinged twice this morning. Either meaning it was up 10%, or down 10%.

I knew the answer before I even looked at my phone. UP.

That much fear last night and this weekend equated to only one outcome = opportunity.

I bought even more after posting this.

"Buy when people are afraid. Sell when they get greedy."

What do you use to make that happen? and is there one for anroid? Thanks

There is also Bitcoin Paranoid.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: