Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you consider converting your near-worthless shitcoins to CPL & ~how much worth?
Yes
No
Up to $100 USD Worth
Up to $1,000 USD Worth
Over a $1,000 USD Worth

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ÇoinProLite [POLL]: For those holding alts with no way to convert them to ? or $  (Read 1482 times)
CoinProLite (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

The poll is set for 2 maximum votes per user, you're allowed to change your vote, and results shown after you've voted, with no expiration date. <Full Disclosure: I will vote Yes and Up to $100 Worth (once this user account's able to) so that I can view the results when I return to this thread.>

The pre-development thread for ÇoinProLite is located here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763364.0

Important!: This is NOT some sort of Spoof Coin, albeit that's how it was first introduced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718358.0

The purpose of this poll is to see if further development is truly warranted. I assume it's a safe assumption that many a miners mined the shit outta various shitcoins with no feasible way now (or in the future) to convert their Schit to either dollars, bitcoins or some other altcoin(s). ÇoinProLite solves that problem, offering up a minimum 136% more purchasing/conversion power than what some future exchange rate may offer considering, of course, such will still be trading on exchanges.

With ÇoinProLite, one could be assured of regaining some of their investment (read time/energy) if they happened to have mined some altcoins that didn't quite petered out as planned. Think of ÇoinProLite as some sort of pseudo-hedge entity, to be utilized if some flavor-of-month altcoin tanks and you're left with few options to get outta position.

Thank you, in advance, for your consideration in participating in the poll.

CoinProLite Takes Your Schit - Literally!

~Bruno Kucinskas

ÇoinProLite Takes Your Sçhit - Literally!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:08:46 PM

I voted Yes and Up to $100 USD Worth so that I can see the results until my other account, CoinProLite is able to vote the same as well for the exact same purpose.

~Bruno Kucinakas
CoinProLite (OP)

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:11:35 PM

I voted Yes and Up to $100 USD Worth so that I can see the results until my other account, CoinProLite is able to vote the same as well for the exact same purpose.

~Bruno Kucinakas

Confirm.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:24:57 PM

Is it safe to assume that those who've mined shitcoins and are sitting on them with no place to go is not interested in monetizing them?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:23:56 AM

Bump, prior to switching to my CoinProLite account and getting a fresh cup of coffee.

Still looking forward to seeing more poll results and addressing any questions or concerns here at on the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763364.0

~Bruno Kucinskas
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:41:29 AM

Amazing! I can't believe how much I underestimated shitcoins, seeing how it seems everybody's happy holding onto their Schit till Days of Future Pass.

~Bruno Kucinskas
CoinProLite (OP)

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:32:07 AM

I'm still seeking votes in the poll and feedback on the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763364

~Brüno Kučinskas

tex99

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:34:17 AM

Is it safe to assume that those who've mined shitcoins and are sitting on them with no place to go is not interested in monetizing them?

What's in it for you?
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:37:18 AM

a lot of people want to cash out of whatever alt they hold.

The issue is fees and waiting time.

I will take LTC at BTC-e price. If you have A.N Other Coin, just convert it over.

I have a long posting history and will pay in paypal.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
CoinProLite (OP)

ÇoinProLite

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:04:14 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 03:24:14 AM by CoinProLite

What's in it for you?

I, along with devs, will magically take a cut for providing the service(s), any of which would be fully disclosed oppose to backdoor dealings, along with not effecting those participating's bottom line.

a lot of people want to cash out of whatever alt they hold.

The issue is fees and waiting time.

I will take LTC at BTC-e price. If you have A.N Other Coin, just convert it over.

I have a long posting history and will pay in paypal.

Glad to hear/read that there's at least a pool of folks desiring to exit positions to something of value.

Fees are not an issue with what I propose (read nil), and as for the waiting time, once streamlined time between intervals should be negligible, with the longest waiting time being 72 hours once entering the initial ÇPL queue position, then exiting such to other alts in the closed system being virtually automatic up to YTC c-c, where exiting to fiat or a top-tier cryptocurrency will be extremely quick thanks, in part, to the myriad tools coming online, making such possible.

Not sure what your PayPal clause is in reference to, for there's nothing for sale at this interim, but down the road accepting PP for some minimal amount of c-c shouldn't be an issue, open to everybody, same for Apple Pay, etc.

I duly hope the answers to the concerns didn't come across as vague, for that's not the intent. I'm currently in the process of creating a visualize (as if there's another kind) flowchart depicting SçhitCoin Sçhit ---> ÇoinProLite ÇPL ---> YTC ---> YTC c-c.

Thank you, both, for posting, thus allowing me to address your concerns.

~Brüno Kučinskas

EDIT: Now that I'm able to vote, I just did such accordingly as outlined at the top of the OP, thus now allowing me to see the results oppose to logging into my Gleb account to do such. Thanks to all who've voted to date. There'll be something special in your stockings come Christmas to show my appreciation.

EDIT: I know, it looks like I overpaid Dank to create the following, but such is life.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:01:48 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:31:42 AM by Gleb Gamow

^^^I've overestimated you guys. I thought for sure that after I published the beautiful flow chart above, the phone would be ringing off the hook asking where to send a million bucks.  Roll Eyes

Seriously, thanks for the votes to date, all.

Brüno Kučinskas

EDIT: I'm adding the following for the simple reasons I love the quote and want a place to put my fingers on it in the future:

Unfortunately, developing a cryptocoin is like running for a political office.  There will be those that look into every nook and cranny of your past and use whatever is there against you.  If you failed to return a book to the library in a timely fashion, this gets publicized and inflated.

The flip side of this is that the cryptocurrency community has been burned repeatedly.  We have had developers come in and scam people out of a lot of money.  Some of them have apparently even come back for a second fleecing under a different name/coin.  So when people are considering whether to sink some bitcoin into a new cryptocurrency, some people are following up on leads to see if any of these scam markers can be found.

By sticking out a new coin/currency/trade paradigm, you have "volunteered" for such scrutiny, whether or not the world should work that way.

For what little it is worth, you seem legit to me and I plan on investing some of the fractions of a bitcoin I've made so far this year from nothing but electricity at home.  I am not a mover or shaker, but I have had fun watching the ever-changing world of cryptocurrency.  It is one of the places where huge leaps are being made in logic and software.  Credits seems like one such leap.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:24:32 PM

Bump, to garner more votes from those seeking a place to dump their Sçhit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: