Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i generate addresses for my online service? and check the payment?  (Read 1609 times)
Loco (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:20:27 AM

I apologize if this has already been posted (Im sure it did ), but with my poor english using the search tool I cant understand if I found what I need.

Im starting with a friend an online service.
The user enters in the webpage, full a few information, and after acepting terms and conditions, it should appear an automatic address (that if it has the amount of payment, would be better )

I dont know how to put that in the webpage. Does blockchain has this kind of service?

Also I would like after this, to check if the payment has been done correctly, so I can provide my service to the user.

Sorry if this post has already been made. I would apreciate links to those posts. I installed apache2 and mysql with php a few weeks ago Im still learning, but working in bitcoin community its a dream I want to acomplish (:

Thanks all for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

Blockchain.info receive payment api. Good luck!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Loco (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:52:46 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 03:22:46 AM by Loco

wait wait that can be all...
what happend if blockchain falls, this will work? I would have to use a blockchain acount yes or yes? (I really dont mind to move the money. But it will generate a diferent address for each user it log in? )

Thanks for the quick response

EDIT: nice i just read all the blockchain api.  One thing i didnt understand if I can change the amount to be paid in each wallet generated but i think its something easy for them. must be there.

Thanks a lot Smiley close this please.

PD: someone said i could install bitcoin core in the server, meaby thats to much for me for the moment.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:29:37 AM

You don't need a blockchain account, just a cold storage to receive the funds. If blockchain is down that means it won't work, and it wont generate an address for he user.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cjp

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

Search for "BOTG" (Bitcoin Off The Grid): it's a shell script (using the openssl commandline tool), which creates a public/private key pair, and corresponding Bitcoin address and Wallet Import Format private key.

The safest way to use it is to run it offline to generate a lot of Bitcoin addresses. Save the private keys in some secure place (NOT on your website: that's a way too visible target for hackers) and make back-ups of them (just what you'd normally do with a Bitcoin wallet). You might also want to check that they work (e.g. whether they can be imported) before using the corresponding addresses. Copy the Bitcoin addresses to your website (e.g. to a table in the website database). Any time your website needs a new Bitcoin address, it can take one from the not-yet-used addresses. Just make sure that, as your website consumes more and more addresses (e.g. because people keep making new accounts) you keep making and adding new addresses.

Donate to: 1KNgGhVJx4yKupWicMenyg6SLoS68nA6S8
http://cornwarecjp.github.io/amiko-pay/
Loco (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

Search for "BOTG" (Bitcoin Off The Grid): it's a shell script (using the openssl commandline tool), which creates a public/private key pair, and corresponding Bitcoin address and Wallet Import Format private key.

The safest way to use it is to run it offline to generate a lot of Bitcoin addresses. Save the private keys in some secure place (NOT on your website: that's a way too visible target for hackers) and make back-ups of them (just what you'd normally do with a Bitcoin wallet). You might also want to check that they work (e.g. whether they can be imported) before using the corresponding addresses. Copy the Bitcoin addresses to your website (e.g. to a table in the website database). Any time your website needs a new Bitcoin address, it can take one from the not-yet-used addresses. Just make sure that, as your website consumes more and more addresses (e.g. because people keep making new accounts) you keep making and adding new addresses.

thats clever. putting like 10.000 addresses and use one by one, and have my private kept in my pc Tongue i will look it up.

thanks for the answers
(nevertheless i think i can trust the blockchain api, its never down the page of blockchain, and im not moving enourmous amounts of money. meaby its to much for now )

Thanks a lot (Y)
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:51:06 PM

thats clever. putting like 10.000 addresses and use one by one, and have my private kept in my pc Tongue i will look it up.

thanks for the answers
(nevertheless i think i can trust the blockchain api, its never down the page of blockchain, and im not moving enourmous amounts of money. meaby its to much for now )

Thanks a lot (Y)

Well the chances of the blockchain going down is pretty slim.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

Suspect user is gonna scam like this other thread, which was a fake "send btc get paypal" exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793707
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

No they aren't.

Did you think about using bitcoind to generate addresses and check payments?

This is what I am using to generate keypairs as a fallback solution:
https://github.com/zamgo/PHPCoinAddress

BitcoinExchangeIndia.com

Activity: 311
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

No they aren't.

Did you think about using bitcoind to generate addresses and check payments?

This is what I am using to generate keypairs as a fallback solution:
https://github.com/zamgo/PHPCoinAddress

How do u forward the amount to your cold wallet ?

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:03:35 PM

What I do is I generate a new address and add a label for the user for quick reference in the actual client, and I list transactions in the entire wallet, and associate the receiveing address with account (in the mysql database) and then credit it.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: