Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits  (Read 113050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarkLyford (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:20:06 PM

Alcurex is there now by the looks of it, are you able to access them brother?

All BANX investors are most welcome on alcurEX
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/BANX_BTC

We are just open BANX market and waiting first deposits.

<<<< what he said..

did you get my PM mate ?
Yes sir. Updating Skype..
Wait few minutes.

now worries mate Smiley
tgbc00

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:30:30 PM

Mark,

If I may, I'd like to offer some short and sweet advice to you.  Don't feed trolls in the stratosphere that is the bitcoin and altcoin communities.  Keep up with your own corporate engagements and hire someone to engage with the communities.

Thanks and have a great day.

Good advice mate.. would you like to take the job? Wink
I will take that Job  Smiley I will be on it 24/7

PM me Wink
SENT

Good luck!  Mark,  I'd like to make a contribution somehow, even if it's just on my own time.  Already have a full time gig unfortunately.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:32:15 PM

Mark,

If I may, I'd like to offer some short and sweet advice to you.  Don't feed trolls in the stratosphere that is the bitcoin and altcoin communities.  Keep up with your own corporate engagements and hire someone to engage with the communities.

PM me Wink
SENT

Good luck!  Mark,  I'd like to make a contribution somehow, even if it's just on my own time.  Already have a full time gig unfortunately.

no worries mate Smiley keep in touch Smiley I have been thinking about your comment about me hiring a 'troll communications officer'... I need to do it Wink Way to much on to be involved myself ... thanks again
tgbc00

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:38:58 PM

Mark,

PM me Wink
SENT

no worries mate Smiley keep in touch Smiley I have been thinking about your comment about me hiring a 'troll communications officer'... I need to do it Wink Way to much on to be involved myself ... thanks again

LOL @ troll communications officer

Will keep in touch!
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:10:44 AM

All who make BANX address request in alcurEX, please make new request.
Our address generator script was pointed to old port.
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:52:48 AM

All who make BANX address request in alcurEX, please make new request.
Our address generator script was pointed to old port.

thanks for sorting it Smiley
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:28:55 AM

First BANX deposits are balanced and market is open on alcurEX.
BANX SHARES have minimum trading price 0.0028 BTC

Also US traders are most welcome.
https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/BANX_BTC
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:46:30 AM

is ICO still going?  Grin

if theres total 6 million shares why on CMC only listed 2,586,882 and why price going down?    
Cactipsi

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:24:51 AM

No thats right mate they are still seeking investments at this point, and they are talking to alot of private investors about large purchases, so that might be why you are seeing a slight price shift, just the other day i saw a purchase for something like 30BTC go through the exchange, as the shares are sold off you will see the numbers on CMC increase, its just cause its a share and not a coin so they are managed differently
futurist

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:04:32 AM

Hello Mark,

I have been unable to login to my account for the past 2 weeks. I sent an email to support a week ago and I haven't received a response. Any help from you would be appreciated.
Cactipsi

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:11:05 AM

Hey mate ill get right onto support for you now, would i be able to grab your just your username or your email you used to register, a quick one would be the verification email sent out does need to be accessed again to reaprove you to your account, let me know if i can help you any further mate
Merribourne

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:59:13 AM

Hi, I don't understand these crypto-currencies but I heard about BANX and found this forum. What exactly are you buying if you buy these shares? Is it a share of some Bitcoin mining?
Cactipsi

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

Hey mate probably the easiest way to understand exactly what Banx is all about would be to check out http://banxcapital.com  , it has everything there set out neatly, and by clicking in the Our Business link it will show you all the features Banx are working on bringing to the plate
MarkLyford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:19:40 PM

is ICO still going?  Grin

if theres total 6 million shares why on CMC only listed 2,586,882 and why price going down?    

hi there, those are the share available to the public at the moment, CMC will only list what is publicly available. there are 6 mill shares in total all in our prospectus breakdown mate
Cactipsi

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:24:50 PM

There is also a new forum opening dedicated to all things Banx, so for your dose of information and anything Banx related head over to http://www.banxforum.com and register, its quick and straight forward, look forward to seeing you all there and we will be packing it full of info as quick as we can , any questions will help us along in our mission
Merribourne

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:37:31 PM

Hi, I looked at that website and the phase 1 business details.

Banx.io - online cryptocurrency exchange

q: Is this exchanging one crytocurrency with another i.e. exchange bitcoin for worldcoin?

BanxTrading - buying low and selling high during price swings

I think I understand, like forex for bitcoin?

BitBanx - purchasing Bitcoin and Litecoin (and selling)

q: how is this different from banx.io?

BanxMining - Bitcoin mining contracts

q: how many bitcoins are you mining daily at the moment?

BanxMint - physical Bitcoins and Litecoins.

q: if you make a physical bitcoin today, is the price fixed at what you paid on that day?

Overall q: do these 5 businesses exist now and if I buy banx shares do the dividends I receive come from the profits from these 5 businesses?
bigmanintown

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Hi, I looked at that website and the phase 1 business details.

Banx.io - online cryptocurrency exchange

q: Is this exchanging one crytocurrency with another i.e. exchange bitcoin for worldcoin?

BanxTrading - buying low and selling high during price swings

I think I understand, like forex for bitcoin?

BitBanx - purchasing Bitcoin and Litecoin (and selling)

q: how is this different from banx.io?

BanxMining - Bitcoin mining contracts

q: how many bitcoins are you mining daily at the moment?

BanxMint - physical Bitcoins and Litecoins.

q: if you make a physical bitcoin today, is the price fixed at what you paid on that day?

Overall q: do these 5 businesses exist now and if I buy banx shares do the dividends I receive come from the profits from these 5 businesses?

Hi Merribourne, glad to see you here.

1. You are correct, this is only a crypto currency exchange at the moment but we are adding features to it all the time.

2. Exactly.

3. This is essentially a bureau de change for crypto. On Banx.io you cannot buy crypto with FIAT currencies or vice versa. Bitbanx enables you to send us FIAT currency and receive crypto.

4. That is a question for Mark. We are currently in a transition period with our mining as we are moving our mining operation outside of the UK to increase our profit margin due to the increased VAT, electricity and site rental costs over here.

5. We have physical bitcoins and litecoins that have already been minted. If you purchase one today you purchase it at todays price of bitcoin or litecoin and we load the coin with whatever you have purchased as soon as the order has been made. The bitcoin or litecoin that is loaded on the physical coin is subject to market fluctuations just like any other crypto. These are more of a collectors item though.

6. Banx.io, banxmining and banxmint are up and running fully. Bitbanx is very close to going live and banxtrading is also very close. Profit payouts are from all live businesses that are making a profit. At the moment that is banx.io, banxmint & banxmining but as we bring more sites online and ramp up the marketing this will obviously increase.

I hope that answers your questions.
Merribourne

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

4. That is a question for Mark. We are currently in a transition period with our mining as we are moving our mining operation outside of the UK to increase our profit margin due to the increased VAT, electricity and site rental costs over here.

Hi, thanks I'll wait for that answer before I make any further decisions. Is he going to answer it here in the forum?

I'm very interested in this. I do have reservations though because both bitcoin and litecoin are hovering around YTD lows. Litecoin has dropped from $23 down to $3.50 since the beginning of 2014.

Someone said that the assumption in this was that bitcoin would be at $500 but it's down below $330. Is it still profitable for you at these levels?

On banxmint you've got a 1 bitcoin coin at $651.59 which doesn't inspire confidence that you're going to sell many. If you do sell a lot then you've got a great profit margin there!
bigmanintown

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:17:07 PM

Hi, thanks I'll wait for that answer before I make any further decisions. Is he going to answer it here in the forum?

I'm very interested in this. I do have reservations though because both bitcoin and litecoin are hovering around YTD lows. Litecoin has dropped from $23 down to $3.50 since the beginning of 2014.

Someone said that the assumption in this was that bitcoin would be at $500 but it's down below $330. Is it still profitable for you at these levels?

On banxmint you've got a 1 bitcoin coin at $651.59 which doesn't inspire confidence that you're going to sell many. If you do sell a lot then you've got a great profit margin there!

I will either get the answer from Mark and post it here myself or he will jump in quickly to answer it.

As for Banxmint, there are a lot of costs associated with these coins as we have to get them minted, prepped and shipped. If I were to post the profit margins on those coins then I think you would be surprised how quickly the costs mount up for these!

As for the price of bitcoin and litecoin my own opinion is that it is a VERY good time to buy as it is so low at the moment. The majority of market experts are predicting a $1000 bitcoin early next year with a price spike at $1500 just before it settles... I am inclined to believe them as more and more vendors start accepting crypto and more legitimate businesses are started.

We are still in the early days of this technology so there will inevitably be a lot of fluctuations as the market finds its stable base...

Hope that helps.

Simon
Merribourne

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:36:51 PM

As for the price of bitcoin and litecoin my own opinion is that it is a VERY good time to buy as it is so low at the moment. The majority of market experts are predicting a $1000 bitcoin early next year with a price spike at $1500 just before it settles... I am inclined to believe them as more and more vendors start accepting crypto and more legitimate businesses are started.

Hi, Cisco (CSCO) shares were $77 in March 2000 then $38 in December 2000. I'm sure plenty of people saw this as a good opportunity to buy at $38 but sadly the closest it got was $33 in 2007 and now it's at $24.

If it isn't too personal a question, do you personally own a lot of bitcoin and litecoin and are you stocking up at this point?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: