Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mybitcointrade.com | High Interest 2.5%-5%/w | 20% on Bonds| AAA- |Since 07/2011  (Read 21236 times)
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:16:42 PM

I invested in the savings book and I got out my 600 BTc within a reasonable time, not saying that this is legit or not, simply stating a fact Smiley
//DeaDTerra

If you don´t think it is legit, please keep it safe, as you´ll recieve a chargeback, when found to be looted.

Alright?

Thanks Zyk
I am uncertain to the legitimacy or illegitimacy of this service. But I have chosen to withdraw for now until things clear up. 600 BTC was paid within 48 hours, so a reasonable time.
//DeaDTerra
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 10:03:05 PM

ty for feedback Deadterra. i hope you are like our service and support.

----------------------------

Saving Books
Currently there can be 5.000,00 BTC invested at all!

Remaining an amount of up to 650,11 Bitcoin

Actually we will pay for :
Interest chance every Sunday

Only deposit and open a new saving book, all payouts are 100 % save.

Mybitcointrade.com is celebrating its' first birthday this month:

14 days at a rate of 3.9% (+ 0.00%*)monthly

30 days at a rate of 11.00% (+ 0.00%*)

60 days at a rate of 12.00% (+ 0.00%*)

90 days at a rate of 13.32% (+ 0.00%*)

180 days at a rate of 15.52% (+ 0.00%*)

360 days at a rate of 19.46% (+ 0.00%*)

---------------------------

Fonds

Name of the project:  Mid Term Zig 10.5 - 30 days guarante. Project 18
https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=18

Distribution of shares:

Limited to 2000 shares, 1 BTC each share
Start of distribution: up from now
Start of payout: 25. July 2012
Dissolution of the fund: 12. nov 2012
Running time: 4 months

Guarantees:

10.5% dividend on the whole running time (guaranteed)+ 2 % Bonus @ the end of the Bond
Buyback for 0.250 BTC / 25% while the running time (guaranteed)
Buyback after the running time for 1.0 BTC / 100% (guaranteed)

Information:
This is a Low risk fond, we guarantee 100% payout. Over the complete time.(4 month)
The shares are distributed at 1.0 BTC, after the distribution the shares are free to trade.
Payouts are done daily, the value of the share on which the dividend depends is fixed at 1.0 BTC.
While the running time (4 months) we guarantee to buy back the shares at 0.125 BTC at anytime.
After the dissolution of the fund, all shares are bought back to the retail price.
We use the shares as an investment capital, NOT IN Pirate Bonds (Low Risk).
The guaranteed buy-back rate will be saved in an offline-wallted and the bitcoins won't be touched by us.
As circumstances require, we'll give out shares or buy them back.
Trading between the users is possible up from the very beginning.
This also includes the issuance and buy-back by us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Middle Term Loaning

Good evening, the newest financial figures for the middle term loaning.

Issue of shares
Fixed rate per share: 0.5 BTC

Guarantees
Buyback at 0.125 BTC / 25 % (guaranteed)
Minimum distribution of 1% per week (guaranteed)

Expectations:
Distribution after 4 weeks: 2-3% per week
Distribution after about 4 months: 5% per week

Information:
The shares will have a fixed rate of 0.5 BTC, which will be distributed by us and as circumstances require bought back by us.
We'll use the shares as a find interest, with which we'll be working.
The guaranteed buyback will be saved in an "offline wallet" and stays untouched.
Only when circumstances require we'll give out shares or buy them back.
Trading at a fixed rate of 0.5 BTC is possible. This also includes the issuance and repurchase by us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Risk Fond

Name of the project:  'Long Term Loaning ZiggiStar 20% / 30days guaranteed'
PROJECT 17
https://mybitcointrade.com/en/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=17

Distribution of shares:
Limited to 1000 shares, 1 BTC each share (500 already sold)
Start of distribution: up from noW
Start of payout: 16. July 2012
Dissolution of the fund: 09. Jan 2013
Running time: 6 months

Guarantees:
20% dividend on the whole running time (guaranteed)
Buyback for 0.250 BTC / 25% while the running time (guaranteed)
Buyback after the running time for 1.0 BTC / 100% (guaranteed)

Information:
This is a high risk fond, so if the volume of capital is lost, we can only guarantee 25% payout.
The shares are distributed at 1 BTC, after the distribution the shares are free to trade.
Payouts are done daily, the value of the share on which the dividend depends is fixed at 1 BTC.
While the running time (6 months) we guarantee to buy back the shares at 0.250 BTC at anytime.
After the dissolution of the fund, all shares are bought back to the retail price.
We use the shares as an investment capital, to invest in other funds (high risk). If the foreign fund will fail, we'll pay back 25% of your investment.
The guaranteed buy-back rate will be saved in an offline-wallted and the bitcoins won't be touched by us.
As circumstances require, we'll give out shares or buy them back.
Trading between the users is possible up from the very beginning.

PAYOUTS
NOW LISTED UNDER ACCOUNT HISTORY IN YOU Mybitcointrade.com/en Acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of Project: Long Term Loaning ZiggiStar 12% / 30 days PROJECT 16
https://mybitcointrade.com/?content=boerse/projekthandel&projektid=16

Share issue:
Price per share: 0.5 BTC
All Shares: 5000
Start of distribution: 09. july(07). 2012
First Payout: 10.July.2012
Dissolution of the fund: 09.july(07). 2013
Duration: 12 months

Guarantees:

Special campaign until 09. Sept. 2012: 12% distribution per month
While and even after the duration, we buy back the shares for 0.125BTC / 25% (guaranteed).
Minimum distribution per month: 4% (guaranteed)
The divident will be decreased by a maximum of 5% per month. (No limitation on increment!)

Expectations:

Distributions starting from 09. Sept. 2012 10% / month*
Distributions starting from 01. March 2013 16% / month*

Information:
The shares are issued at 0.5 BTC, after the issue the shares are free to trade.
Payouts are done daily and the value of the divident is fixed at 0.5 BTC.
While and even after the duration of 12 months, we guarantee to buy back the share at a rate of 0.125 BTC.
The shares are used as an investment capital, to realize other projects.
The coins needed for our guarantees are saved in an offline-wallet and won't be touched by us, this way we'll be able to payout your guarantee at anytime.
As circumstances require, we'll give out shares or buy back them.
Trading user to user is possible up from the very beginning.

DAILY automatic payout on account of Mybitcointrade

PAYOUTS
NOW LISTED UNDER ACCOUNT HISTORY IN YOU Mybitcointrade.com/en Acc.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------------
Dividend payouts for the last 2 month

Payout /30 Tage(08)   Payout /60 Tage(07)    price per Share     All Shares    Shares available

Mybitcointrade.com                                7.995339 BTC           8.976663 BTC        0.2 BTC         5000                   3300

BTC-Play.com                                        4.148000 BTC           6.128000 BTC       0.1 BTC         5000                     50

Middle Term Loaning                                7.943463 BTC          13.567727 BTC      0.5 BTC        15000                  14796

BitcoinPara.de                                        5.712300 BTC         --------- BTC         0.1 BTC        10000                  2448

Bitcoin-24                              10.890000 BTC          18.810000 BTC       0.2 BTC         5000

Long Term Zig 12 - 30 days                    120.565375 BTC       216.675231 BTC        0.5 BTC         5000                3035

Long Term Zig 20 - 30 days guarante       170.572748 BTC         295.102457 BTC      1.0 BTC         1000                  0

Mid Term Zig 10.5 - 30 days guarante       9.275822 BTC            9.582722 BTC         1.0 BTC         2000                1845

------------------------------------------

Best regards.
Your Mybitcointrade.com Team

Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:49:04 PM

We will set the rates for our savings book @ this weekend down (1-3%) 

best regards.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 02:16:43 AM

requested a withdraw, but didn't receive any coins yet.
could you check?
thanks.
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 04:26:12 PM

could you check?
thanks.

Large payments need 24-48 hours to complete withdraw. you got the first part of coins.

best regards.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 04:50:49 PM

could you check?
thanks.

Large payments need 24-48 hours to complete withdraw. you got the first part of coins.

best regards.

and the partial withdraws + endless stalling starts with yet another... yup, yet another scam.

In Russia, Ponzi withdraws you!

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 05:01:32 PM

How old are you ?
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 08:58:17 PM

How old are you ?

old enough to spot a scammer.

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:22:52 PM

How do I go about investing 2000 Bitcoins with you? also I'm going to see if my grandmas up for depositing her pension in your scheme looks good mate.
Retard (OP)
Prime Minister
VIP

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:30:14 PM

How old are you ?

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?

mtg limit is 200 btc 1000 $

If i have verified acc´s ?

number of verified accounts 1/3

but i have no coins on my main wallet. last 3 days i have withdraw 4k coins from there.
i have only coins on the sub wallets. and there is a limit off 200 a day and 1000$

you make a big panik and ppl withdraw,

but for little news MICON in the end of year we stop our service with the saving books and noone have the option to open new saving books.

so i hope you see we work normaly and can payout NOW ALL user completly, only with a small delay but we have more coins as we need......

sorry for my bad english but i hope you undstand this.

and now pls go and troll your own 10 threads......

have a nice day.

Chang Hum

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:36:29 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2012, 09:52:21 PM by Chang Hum

How old are you ?

back on topic - why can't you fulfill the withdraw request in full?  how many more withdraw requests do you have in the Q?

mtg limit is 200 btc 1000 $

If i have verified acc´s ?

number of verified accounts 1/3

but i have no coins on my main wallet. last 3 days i have withdraw 4k coins from there.
i have only coins on the sub wallets. and there is a limit off 200 a day and 1000$

you make a big panik and ppl withdraw,

but for little news MICON in the end of year we stop our service with the saving books and noone have the option to open new saving books.

so i hope you see we work normaly and can payout NOW ALL user completly, only with a small delay but we have more coins as we need......

sorry for my bad english but i hope you undstand this.

and now pls go and troll your own 10 threads......

have a nice day.

Oh OK not telling you how to run your business or anything mate, but if you took more deposits from new investors you could use that money to pay out all your previous investors makes more business sense in my opinion than the totally legit way your giving away free money at the moment.

TBH $1000 isn't worth my while I've got more than that stuffed in my underpants at the moment in case I get "caught dry" when using a public toilet. I'll give my Gran a bell and see if she's interested.

Edit: I'm just clowning dawg my Grans dead! out of interest how much "investment bitcoins" have you got for your imaginary business so far?
support_en.mybitcointrade

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 07:15:43 AM

NEWS*

We will close our saving books, to prove we're not scamming anybody. We will pay out every open book, but it won't be possible to create some new.
All left on mybitcointrade will be the fonds, they will still be running, even if the saving books ran out.
It will take some months to pay out every saving book (until the running time will be at its' end).
We're sorry for that step, but we think that is one possible way to prove, we're not some ponzi/scamming sheme.
Probably, if that will give us some trust, we are going to start it again one day, but that's in the future Smiley

All payments will be done, they can be delayed a bit, because of the mtgox-daily limit (as mentioned before). I don't really get why you can't wait just 48hours for your coins. I repeat myself, when i'm saying, stay calm and wait for the first negative experience reported in with our service, up to this point, why not give us a chance? I didn't see one unsatisfied customer in the whole time, but many haters and some nervous people. I can understand, that it's not the best thing to wait for his money, but we didn't expect, that some trouble on the forum can have such negative influence on our buisnes. Many thanks to all those people who made this possible, you're awesome (.... not). Sorry to all our regular customers who had the trust in our service so long, we hopefully will be back Smiley
So long you can do investments in the fonds, if you like to or just wait until the saving books are up again.

Don't get it wrong, we don't close because we cannot ensure service anymore, but we close to do a little proof on the seriousity of our buisness.

Best Wishes
Simon
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 10:43:57 AM

NEWS*

We will close our saving books, to prove we're not scamming anybody. We will pay out every open book, but it won't be possible to create some new.
All left on mybitcointrade will be the fonds, they will still be running, even if the saving books ran out.
It will take some months to pay out every saving book (until the running time will be at its' end).
We're sorry for that step, but we think that is one possible way to prove, we're not some ponzi/scamming sheme.
Probably, if that will give us some trust, we are going to start it again one day, but that's in the future Smiley

All payments will be done, they can be delayed a bit, because of the mtgox-daily limit (as mentioned before). I don't really get why you can't wait just 48hours for your coins. I repeat myself, when i'm saying, stay calm and wait for the first negative experience reported in with our service, up to this point, why not give us a chance? I didn't see one unsatisfied customer in the whole time, but many haters and some nervous people. I can understand, that it's not the best thing to wait for his money, but we didn't expect, that some trouble on the forum can have such negative influence on our buisnes. Many thanks to all those people who made this possible, you're awesome (.... not). Sorry to all our regular customers who had the trust in our service so long, we hopefully will be back Smiley
So long you can do investments in the fonds, if you like to or just wait until the saving books are up again.

Don't get it wrong, we don't close because we cannot ensure service anymore, but we close to do a little proof on the seriousity of our buisness.

Best Wishes
Simon

I sincerely hope all you dickheads fuck off from this forum, what does "fonds" mean (is a word but do you work in archival science!)? in all seriousity (not a word) your buisness (not a word) doesn't exist, yet you can provide massively high returns off a deflationary currency that's risen around 10% in the last month!!

It's embarrassing people are still falling for this shit and it's even worse the mods here allow it.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 11:20:59 AM

NEWS*

Best Wishes
Simon

I sincerely hope all you dickheads fuck off from this forum, what does "fonds" mean (is a word but do you work in archival science!)? in all seriousity (not a word) your buisness (not a word) doesn't exist, yet you can provide massively high returns off a deflationary currency that's risen around 10% in the last month!!

It's embarrassing people are still falling for this shit and it's even worse the mods here allow it.

+1

Time to take out the fucking trash.

pazor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 10:37:16 PM

hello,

Imprint of Bitcoin Börse
Viktor komova..
Talinskaya ulitsa
Russia

any comment for this please!

what is happend?

regards
pazor

treuhand-Dienst gewünscht? - frag per PM an
BTC 174X17nR7vEQBQo4GXKRGMGaTmB49Gf1yT
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 01:04:19 AM

hello,

Imprint of Bitcoin Börse
Viktor komova..
Talinskaya ulitsa
Russia

any comment for this please!

what is happend?

regards
pazor

It means you should run very fast in the opposite direction from this scam.

Charles Bass

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Owner of Empire Hotels

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:18:25 PM

Mybitcointrade.com is currently in mainteance mode.
The website will be moving to a new server and the management will be changed.
We'll announce more info on this topic in the next days, so long please stay calm.

For questions please use admin@mybitcointrade.com
nio

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 05:55:51 PM

When will the site be back up?

Will you pay out the saving books right now or at the end of their runtime?
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:00:11 PM

i cashed out yesterday afternoon but didnt receive any coins on my wallet yet Sad
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 07:00:42 PM

i cashed out yesterday afternoon but didnt receive any coins on my wallet yet Sad
I cashed out 9/15, and so far haven't got all the coins yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: