Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think the universe will end?
Big Crunch - 4 (12.1%)
Big Freeze - 12 (36.4%)
Big Rip - 5 (15.2%)
Other - 12 (36.4%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think the universe will end?  (Read 6698 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

It's not the universe that will be destroyed, it is evil that will.

what's evil in Uranus?

Looking for a signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batmanbad

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:04:24 AM

God and only God will end the existence of this earth, then a new one shall be made, and it will be perfect.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 12:05:32 AM

God and only God will end the existence of this earth, then a new one shall be made, and it will be perfect.

No idiots allowed.  This is a serious poll.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
batmanbad

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:22:45 AM

No idiots allowed.  This is a serious poll.   Undecided

You're the idiot for making a poll like that.

Big crunch, big freeze? I can't tell if you are trolling or not, legit.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:32:19 AM

No idiots allowed.  This is a serious poll.   Undecided

Try a little education. It might do you some good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe
Big Crunch and Big Freeze are explained in detail, but I didn't see any mention of any gods anywhere.

batmanbad

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:36:01 AM

Try a little education. It might do you some good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe
Big Crunch and Big Freeze are explained in detail, but I didn't see any mention of any gods anywhere.

Not going to bother reading through more Wikipedia bullshit, I've learned enough lessons not to try and believe the garbage they put up there.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:45:23 AM

Not going to bother reading through more Wikipedia bullshit, I've learned enough lessons not to try and believe the garbage they put up there.
Way to defend ignorance. I'm certain you haven't read the bible either, yet you have faith in it.  Roll Eyes

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:51:56 AM

How will the universe end?.. As humans we think the Universe revolves around us and what we know.  WE know nothing in the relative terms of the uinverse.

We are Inconsiquentional  life forms....we are a  bacteria, when we look at the universe as a whole. If mankind were to be erased we would'nt even form a distraction on the chart of the the universe or even register a single upward mark on the chart as a universe as a whole.

How would it end? Doesn't matter in the life of a humans prospective...We might as well be an an ant being stepped on. In the long run the universe ending is just another second in time.

That's true but it's not.  I used to think the same way, and it's correct that nothing true matters unless you make it.  But you are all that exists.  The universe truly does revolve around each and every one of us, your consciousness is the center of the universe as we project the image of reality from with our mind.

Humans can understand infinity if they reduce the ego's rational mind and improve the function of their creative spiritual mind.

Man may acknowledge no knowledge, but the god inside of you is all understanding and all knowing.

You are more than you could imagine.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:27:29 PM

i don't think it will ever end, as long as there is human consciousness, so no more need to worry about those Big asteroids

i am here.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Please go away.  This is not a cult discussion.   Undecided

(You are probably too brainwashed to understand, so I just urge everyone else to ignore your nonsense too.)

So, just because someone is religious means they can't have an opinion on the matter? Was that comment directed solely at BADecker? Or were you generalizing all religious people as "brainwashed"? You do know that some of us "creationists" also acknowledge science as equally important. As someone who has a real interest in the universe and the physics at play, I personally buy in to the big rip theory as the most plausible end to the universe.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:26:05 AM

(You are probably too brainwashed to understand, so I just urge everyone else to ignore your nonsense too.)

So, just because someone is religious means they can't have an opinion on the matter? Was that comment directed solely at BADecker? Or were you generalizing all religious people as "brainwashed"? You do know that some of us "creationists" also acknowledge science as equally important. As someone who has a real interest in the universe and the physics at play, I personally buy in to the big rip theory as the most plausible end to the universe.

All religious people ARE brainwashed. 

any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion:

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:41:00 AM

any method of controlled systematic indoctrination, especially one based on repetition or confusion:

Nice try, but your quote can be applied to any system of learning, including the education system. You know, that place where all of the scientists were systematically indoctrinated based on repetition and confusion. You can apply it to yourself as well.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 08:50:37 AM

Nice try, but your quote can be applied to any system of learning, including the education system. You know, that place where all of the scientists were systematically indoctrinated based on repetition and confusion. You can apply it to yourself as well.

You're comparing universities where proven science is taught to a cult centre where you promote lies and say "Amen" one hundred times per hour?   Roll Eyes

I understand you are full of piss and vinegar from seeing all your brainwashed cult members earlier today, but that is a lame argument.

Let's continue this in more suitable "Scientific proof my god exists" joke thread.  

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 04:10:56 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 04:22:05 PM by vokain

I like playing with the idea that maybe this universe will make love with say, another one and create offspring universi :p

That would be the big "rip" then, or like Stephen Hawking's idea that each universe is like a bubble on a pond.  It's possible two bubbles can intersect and become one larger bubble.  We just need to think of a word larger than "universe" to describe what the pond is.

I was just thinking in my philosophy class today...wrote this down:

"universe sharing information with/awareness of another conceived (possible) universe is the creation of a new universe (in the multiverse) (at least, in our minds)"

(glad you unlocked this thread)

edit: perhaps indeed so long as there is consciousness, we can know the universe exists, as far as we could certainly know, at least. and even then, what isn't perceived as consciousness to us humans could indeed be conscious (say, possibly some conscious system reflected by the movement of celestial bodies together, possible playing with the idea of fractalization).
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:15:14 AM

Since all religious people are brainwashed, when you want to determine which of them are brainwashed more than all the others, you need to examine and compare the evidence. Once you do that, you will see that members of the religon called Atheism (commonly denoted as "atheism") are more brainwashed than any of the more popular religions.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:55:21 PM

Science is a religion.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
peperapijames

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:52:19 PM

God alone has the power to end this world,
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:00:12 PM

God alone has the power to end this world,

Which god are we talking about here? Shiva? Thor? Allah? Or any of the other, likely non-existent, ones?
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:06:46 PM

You forget the part where theory is independently verified through experiment. If experiment shows theory is wrong it is replaced. Please show me which religious dogma is falsifiable and peer reviewed?

nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:07:51 PM

Science is a religion.

Says the scientifically illiterate, homeless, child molester.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: