Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do the block rewards half for i0coin and Ixcoin?  (Read 2126 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 11:33:00 PM

Need I remind you they are dead?

what is dead?
they are mined, and traded SOLD....

Fixed for you!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If they are sold, they are also bought...

Very true...but more selling means cheaper prices which means WORTH-LESS...which ultimately Equals DEAD...as the value approaches ZERO! BOY!

Freely created anything will end up being worthless......if gold was freely mined it would too become worthless. Get the picture?
It's possible. But there's no way to certainly know it now...

The properties that can make any of those things valuable doesn't have anything to do with how they are created. I could easily send you some value right now with any of those "worthless" thing, but I can't do it with gold...

You also can't physically touch a I0coin...oh right u can make little plastic/metal representations of it but you can't touch it. You can make conductors with gold but you can't with I0coins....so what was your point?

Why would you want to make a conductor with some virtual value transmitter?

Why would you want to touch it?

It's just what it is. A virtual value transmitter. And can be useful or worthless by their own properties, not by comparison with any other thing that can cross anyone's mind.

WHOLE POINT: Usage gives something value.

I0coins have no use. Not many merchants accept I0Coins as payment.......still......what was your point?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:03:42 AM

what is dead?

Very true...but more selling means cheaper prices which means WORTH-LESS...which ultimately Equals DEAD...as the value approaches ZERO! BOY!

Freely created anything will end up being worthless......if gold was freely mined it would too become worthless. Get the picture?

The properties that can make any of those things valuable doesn't have anything to do with how they are created. I could easily send you some value right now with any of those "worthless" thing, but I can't do it with gold...

You also can't physically touch a I0coin...oh right u can make little plastic/metal representations of it but you can't touch it. You can make conductors with gold but you can't with I0coins....so what was your point?

It's just what it is. A virtual value transmitter. And can be useful or worthless by their own properties, not by comparison with any other thing that can cross anyone's mind.

I0coins have no use. Not many merchants accept I0Coins as payment.......still......what was your point?

The whole discussion (as almost any discussion) has no point. But if you want to have a clue of what can be a possible role of alt chains in the future, you can devote your time to read a more interesting discussion. You can start here, but the whole thread is more than highly recommended.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 01:45:04 AM

what is dead?

The whole discussion (as almost any discussion) has no point. But if you want to have a clue of what can be a possible role of alt chains in the future, you can devote your time to read a more interesting discussion. You can start here, but the whole thread is more than highly recommended.

Perhaps you weren't paying attention to the discussion. The fact that I0coins are created freely via merged mining they have NO unique value. hence they will ultimately be worthless at some point unless someone is willing to buy up all the sell orders and push the "perceived price up" to a higher "value".

Perhaps you can start by reading more on other interesting discussions at http://bitcointalk.org

LOL

Grin Grin Grin Grin
rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:13:06 AM

what is dead?

Perhaps you weren't paying attention to the discussion. The fact that I0coins are created freely via merged mining they have NO unique value. hence they will ultimately be worthless at some point unless someone is willing to buy up all the sell orders and push the "perceived price up" to a higher "value".

Perhaps you can start by reading more on other interesting discussions at http://bitcointalk.org

LOL

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ok, now I understood. So they have no value because you can have them for free, without any effort. Exactly as the coconuts doesn't have any value at all because you can pick them up for free when they fall from the palm. I surrender myself under the weight of reason.

Anyway, everything this is just a huge senseless OT.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: