Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningBuddy needs a scammer tag, 1st scammer on bitcointalk staff  (Read 4146 times)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:37:19 PM

Oh well. I expected this post to come sooner or later for the paltry 11~btc.  It's the retard that fell for the bitscalper scam despite everyone warning again.
Did you notice that only bulanula, a convicted scammer and douchebag 'supports' you?

Poor kid.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:38:39 PM

Oh well. I expected this post to come sooner or later for the paltry 11~btc.  It's the retard that fell for the bitscalper scam despite everyone warning again.
Did you notice that only bulanula, a convicted scammer and douchebag 'supports' you?

Poor kid.   

How was I supporting him Huh

Are you trying to say I am "hoo"

I don't comprendo ...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:44:33 PM

Poor kid.   

How was I supporting him Huh

Are you trying to say I am "hoo"

I don't comprendo ...

Sometimes I wonder if you're just Bitscalper trying to get some more money out of people.
+1

Roll Eyes

ignored, for lack of intelligence

Just came here to say I love you signature. Sad but true ATM in BTC the 1% are thieves !

Who is the first currency then ? USD ?

Hence the apostrophe in my words.  No need for you to 'comprendo' if you don't.
hoo (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 03:54:51 PM

Poor kid.   

1. it's not 11btc, and it shows how completely inept this forum's users including you for continuing to think this.

2. Mod told me I had to tone it down, if he didn't i would tell you something.

3. NEWS FLASH, bulanula is a piece of toilet paper, who is only here for attention whoring.

and 4. I'm sure bitcoinica users would love to know how you feel about them too.
Why don't you go into those threads and rub in their failing lives? I'm sure they would love to hear because with a username like yours, I can't be arsed to give a fuck about anything you have to say about anything ever again./

bitcoin, 2nd most popular currency used by criminals.
The probability that you too are a criminal, is very high.
hoo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 03:57:32 PM

I'm confused, 1,000 BTC = $5,000. What would that do for a terrorist organization? On the silk road/blackmarket or what have you, 1,000 BTC will get you one or two decent guns, Oh no, someone is going to use weapons that they could have bought at any pawnshop to become terrorists!

And by the way, if I recall correctly, there was nuclear weapons being sold, and a black hawk helicopter a few months back, but those were 3.6 Million BTC each or so. (Aprox $18,000,000 USD).

So yeah, just 3,600 more of these "Scams" and we might be in trouble!

just stay confused.  Roll Eyes

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:01:58 PM

Poor kid.   

1. it's not 11btc, and it shows how completely inept this forum's users including you for continuing to think this.

3. NEWS FLASH, bulanula is a piece of toilet paper, who is only here for attention whoring.

and 4. I'm sure bitcoinica users would love to know how you feel about them too.
Why don't you go into those threads and rub in their failing lives? I'm sure they would love to hear because with a username like yours, I can't be arsed to give a fuck about anything you have to say about anything ever again./

Not a very nice thing to say about someone, hoo Undecided

You just need to accept one thing : you are not getting your BTC back because it was a big ponzi and you were too stupid to notice this.

People lost 1000s of BTC and you complain for 11 Cheesy

It's how life works.
hoo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 04:04:15 PM

Not quite what I wanted, but it gets the point across.

Mining Buddy never promised anyone jacksquat when he took Bitscalper off it's owner except that he would try to sort it out as best he could. I wasn't over his shoulder the entire time, but I'd take his word that he gave it his all over yours that, he... did something, and you lost $50.

good intentions are worth "jacksquat"
not only did miningbuddy cockblock other offers,
and not accept any offered help from reliable and proven to be trusted individuals,

he then did absolutely nothing.

and then, made us all wait 2+ months.

can you really comprehend this is over 11btc?

hoo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 04:05:46 PM

looks like bulanula wants ATTENTION, I figured as much.  Grin
stupid bulanula has been ignored since FOREVER!

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:07:31 PM

Poor kid.   

1. I don't care for the 11btc or what; it's your loss and I don't want to waste the time poring over your previous rants to see how much you've lost.  The 11btc statistic is simply gleaned from the previous pages anyway.

2. No need to tell me what the mod told you to 'hide', I'm sure it'll be along the lines like 'fuck you shithead, go xxxx'.

3. That's the only thing I agree completely with you.

4. I've got losses on bitcoinica and gains too, and I never go sour on that.  It's a risk I've signed myself on anyway.  I don't give a fuck about what you say here, IMO you're just attention whoring anyway in a freak daydream that bitscalper would magically give your money back.

hoo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 04:30:20 PM

bad bear just told me miningbuddy wasn't getting a scammer tag.
and now I lock the thread.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: