Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316606 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Windows wallet not syncing..........any reason!!

When did you download it? Are you using latest version? Can you provide some more details?
I just downloaded yesterday from website link. Not syncing. Plz help

do you know where your conf file is? ...

if so - you can use the pool address as an addnode to help with it ...

just add the line below to the end of the .conf file ...

Code:
addnode=pool.chainworksindustries.com

that will work on all the coins that the pool processes ... unless your firewall / router is blocking those ports ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:26:38 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 08:47:23 AM by LucD88

Cool thanks, hopefully it works now!
 Smiley

Edit: Nope, still on the 00:00 thing.

Can I just have the throne amount in my wallet or do I need an actual transaction with that amount in it on my transactions?

Can I get an invite to the slack? Please and thank you.
We would love to help you, please join the CRW Mattermost (open-source alternative to Slack): https://mm.crownlab.eu/

See you there?

So glad I bought a few of these last week at 2.6k when they showed up on Bittrex.

Great job dev team. Thank you and good luck!

Be seeing you  Smiley Wink

#1 on CCM    % 24hour change  +156%     ...grats!
Great seeing you here, welcome onboard!

Congrats on the substantial price increase and increased exposure and welcome to those that are just discovering this project.
I'm afraid this is only the beginning... Smiley

we ( cwi ) are looking at building a VERY stable pool system - so this testing is imperative for it ... the pool is not 'broken' - but there may be settings that are required to tweak with regards to the stratum ... there are MANY variables here in the backend - and as we are just beginning our journey here with the cwi-poolsystem - we are very appreciative of this feedback ...

tanx again for all this ...

You're doing a fantastic job mate, lovely to see how you're really doing your best to run a respectable business. Many can learn from that, keep it up! Smiley

Can't wait to see the brand new ChainWorkz ChainWorks Industries website going live including all the services offered, good times!
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 08:39:13 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 09:46:06 AM by chrysophylax

Cool thanks, hopefully it works now!
 Smiley

Edit: Nope, still on the 00:00 thing.

Can I just have the throne amount in my wallet or do I need an actual transaction with that amount in it on my transactions?

Can I get an invite to the slack? Please and thank you.
We would love to help you, please join the CRW Mattermost (open-source alternative to Slack): https://mm.crownlab.eu/

See you there?

So glad I bought a few of these last week at 2.6k when they showed up on Bittrex.

Great job dev team. Thank you and good luck!

Be seeing you  Smiley Wink

#1 on CCM    % 24hour change  +156%     ...grats!
Great seeing you here, welcome onboard!

Congrats on the substantial price increase and increased exposure and welcome to those that are just discovering this project.
I'm afraid this is only the beginning... Smiley

we ( cwi ) are looking at building a VERY stable pool system - so this testing is imperative for it ... the pool is not 'broken' - but there may be settings that are required to tweak with regards to the stratum ... there are MANY variables here in the backend - and as we are just beginning our journey here with the cwi-poolsystem - we are very appreciative of this feedback ...

You're doing a fantastic job mate, lovely to see how you're really doing your best to run a respectable business. Many can learn from that, keep it up! Smiley

Can't wait to see the brand new ChainWorkz Industries website going live including all the services offered, good times!

we appreciate the kind words lucd88 ...

thats chainworks with an 's' Wink ... we dont want to be confused with any one else that may choose to have this name also Tongue ...

but you are correct ... the website is coming along - but very very slowly ... its a huge work in progress - and will be worth the wait ... looks like we may need to delay it again unfortunately - but thats the way it all goes ... as business is only as good and as honest as its operators - and we have NO intention of doing anything else but run a decent honest system - which becomes a business with the same morals ...

crown is run the same way - by similar people - and this is one of the main reasons cwi will be supporting such a solid team and system - as best as we can ...

edit - lucd88 ... Wink ...

#crysx

Jhings20

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:59:11 AM

I remember when this coin dump to 400sats last december and now CRW is on the moon! Nice job. Congrats who buy crw on that price and hold for almost 3months hehe.

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

When did you download it? Are you using latest version? Can you provide some more details?

When you say not syncing, do you mean it is taking a long time to sync, if so, how long and how many blocks?

Are you saying it isn't syncing at all, i.e no connections to network?

I need more information to be able to help you.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

If anybody has some free time, I'd be very grateful if you could contact shapeshift and ask for Crown to be listed.

https://shapeshift.io/

Never any harm in hassling Poloniex too!

https://poloniex.com/
Jeffrey_memb

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

Why this coin is raising?
LucD88

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:15:47 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 10:33:18 AM by LucD88

Avoid using the YoBit exchange!

Warning: Please avoid trading CRW at the YoBit exchange at all cost. They still haven't updated and run on the old chain, so any CRW you deposit to or withdraw from YoBit WILL BE LOST! Trying our best to get them to update, but they seem to be ignoring us for no reason.

Instead: It's 100% safe to trade CRW on Bittrex [CRW-BTC] and C-Cex [CRW-BTC]. Happy trading! Smiley
BUMP!

Please share this with anyone you know who's trading CRW, thank you!

Why this coin is raising?
Could be anything but I would say people started realising the potential of CRW and its team. Fun fact; things haven't even got started. Good times! Smiley

we appreciate the kind words lucd88 ...

thats chainworks with an 's' Wink ... we dont want to be confused with any one else that may choose to have this name also Tongue ...

but you are correct ... the website is coming along - but very very slowly ... its a huge work in progress - and will be worth the wait ... looks like we may need to delay it again unfortunately - but thats the way it all goes ... as business is only as good and as honest as its operators - and we have NO intention of doing anything else but run a decent honest system - which becomes a business with the same morals ...

crown is run the same way - by similar people - and this is one of the main reasons cwi will be supporting such a solid team and system - as best as we can ...

edit - lucd88 ... Wink ...

#crysx
Corrected it, apologies! Awesome, really forward to what the end result will be. Thanks for the kind words! Smiley
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

hi all ...

the secondary port with diff adjustments has been set - and hope this will resolve the asic / high hash issues for the pool ...

please point the higher hash miners ( like asics ) to port 5025 - and the low hash miners ( like cpu / gpu ) to port 1025 ...

so the miners will be as per the port ...

lodiff stratum - stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1025/ ...
hidiff stratum - stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:5025/ ...

the hidiff port 5025 - will start at 1024diff and max at 7000diff ... which will still be low for the VERY high powered - but to test this accordingly - we need to start a lower rate and work up ... unless the regular sha256d miners can suggest a simpler way of calculating ...

and as previously - your feedback is ever so important - and very much appreciated ...

#crysx

well no block so far Sad

edit i think this pool is busted, i should have found 3 or 4 blocks already..

how long have you been mining for mate? ...

the network hashrate is massive - so network diff is massive also ...

i can see 4th running now - and no blocks hit either ...

so unless this has been very unlucky - or this IS the status quo for such a high hashrate and high network diff ... im unsure ... i may rent some terahash out for a day and see for myself as well - as i dont have the equipment to test this as thoroughly as id like ... though the higher diff stratum seems to be coping quite well with the hash that being thrown at it ... so if its just a matter of tweaking - then that can and will be done to get the pool to a very stable position ...

btw - i can see from the wallet - that not ONE block has been solved / hit in all the time mining ... so we can assume for the time being that a much higher hashrate is required to do this ... or the same hashrate for a lot longer time ... at 4th - the estimate is 23crw ... would that be a valid estimate? ...

#crysx

i had almost 10t on it..

the difficulty isn't that high, should get about 1 block every couple hours..

edit, looks like the diff might be a tad too high now for me, sorry.

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

hi all ...

the secondary port with diff adjustments has been set - and hope this will resolve the asic / high hash issues for the pool ...

please point the higher hash miners ( like asics ) to port 5025 - and the low hash miners ( like cpu / gpu ) to port 1025 ...

so the miners will be as per the port ...

lodiff stratum - stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:1025/ ...
hidiff stratum - stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:5025/ ...

the hidiff port 5025 - will start at 1024diff and max at 7000diff ... which will still be low for the VERY high powered - but to test this accordingly - we need to start a lower rate and work up ... unless the regular sha256d miners can suggest a simpler way of calculating ...

and as previously - your feedback is ever so important - and very much appreciated ...

#crysx

well no block so far Sad

edit i think this pool is busted, i should have found 3 or 4 blocks already..

how long have you been mining for mate? ...

the network hashrate is massive - so network diff is massive also ...

i can see 4th running now - and no blocks hit either ...

so unless this has been very unlucky - or this IS the status quo for such a high hashrate and high network diff ... im unsure ... i may rent some terahash out for a day and see for myself as well - as i dont have the equipment to test this as thoroughly as id like ... though the higher diff stratum seems to be coping quite well with the hash that being thrown at it ... so if its just a matter of tweaking - then that can and will be done to get the pool to a very stable position ...

btw - i can see from the wallet - that not ONE block has been solved / hit in all the time mining ... so we can assume for the time being that a much higher hashrate is required to do this ... or the same hashrate for a lot longer time ... at 4th - the estimate is 23crw ... would that be a valid estimate? ...

#crysx

i had almost 10t on it..

the difficulty isn't that high, should get about 1 block every couple hours..

edit, looks like the diff might be a tad too high now for me, sorry.

all good mate ...

i have been watching it ... and it seems that unless you have a really high hashrate - the time between blocks ( if you are lucky to solve of course ) is many hours in between ...

it also seems that the hashrate is climbing as well - which means a HUGE amount of people are mining this coins now ... but again - we really appreciate you putting the mining and testing in for us ...

i have a few things to finalize on my end - then im going to try and test this ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ACP

Activity: 612
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

If anybody has some free time, I'd be very grateful if you could contact shapeshift and ask for Crown to be listed.

https://shapeshift.io/

Never any harm in hassling Poloniex too!

https://poloniex.com/

Post on twitter so we can retweet..
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

Crown playing very good at exchanges specially on trex with nice value and very good volume. It is another good example to not take any coin easy like many people did few months ago. Crown has brought huge profit to many people those stay intact and waited for good times.
Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

Crown playing very good at exchanges specially on trex with nice value and very good volume. It is another good example to not take any coin easy like many people did few months ago. Crown has brought huge profit to many people those stay intact and waited for good times.

And it is just the beginning.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

CRW is now top 25 of all mineable cryptocurrencies by market cap.

Speaking for myself, this is a sensational vote of confidence in our team.  If we deliver what we plan to deliver, people you buy at 50k sats are buying a bargain.

The amount of work I have seen in the core team in the last six months is truly staggering.  This price movement is a huge morale booster.  Thank you to all of our new investors.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

I would like to say a few words on behalf of the DEV team for this vote of confidence Crown is currently getting. The team is really humbled about whats going on. We want to assure the growing Crown community that the team is dedicated on reaching our Crown Revolution goals set up in our papers http://crown.tech/whitepapers

After a meeting in London in December 2016, the Dev team is meeting again in Prague the last week of April 2017 to discuss our progress. We will be updating the thread here constantly.

Thank you!

Jeffrey_memb

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:14:02 PM

LOL only 10 BTC left for 100k... I think this will happen the next days
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

CRW is now top 25 of all mineable cryptocurrencies by market cap.

Speaking for myself, this is a sensational vote of confidence in our team.  If we deliver what we plan to deliver, people you buy at 50k sats are buying a bargain.

The amount of work I have seen in the core team in the last six months is truly staggering.  This price movement is a huge morale booster.  Thank you to all of our new investors.

I've been here since CRWs launch and watched it go through it's ups and downs and watch this great team get pulled together with some good ideas and direction. I'm in for the long and and looking forward to being part of the Crown Revolution. Good job Crown team!
devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

When you say not syncing, do you mean it is taking a long time to sync, if so, how long and how many blocks?

Are you saying it isn't syncing at all, i.e no connections to network?

I need more information to be able to help you.

Synced now.....completely thank you
LucD88

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

CRW Statistics & Tron Earnings Calculator

For any newcomers and potential investors, welcome!

Use the following tool to get a quick and easy overview of the CRW network and the income your Tron(s) will generate.

https://stats.crowncentral.net/
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

it's time for TRANSFERCOIN [ TX ] ..!!! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: