Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316606 times)
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

My interest is peaked wit this project as I have a lot of respect for members of this community. Which exchange has the most liquidity?
Thanks for the kind words. Great finally seeing you here mate, welcome! Smiley

The only exchange, for now, is C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=crw-btc Stonehedge beat me to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

CROWN  Bounty Fund topped to 300K CRW

13Tp1G1QXzJkUEtYH9DuYaYv4eGEmxkVpa

Thank you for your nice donation LucD88!

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:24:59 PM

Hello

I am a historian who researches the events/milestones of cryptocurrency.  I have published books over 2-3 years:

https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Would the Crown community be interested in a history book (longer than the first year!) for your coin.  We can negotiate how we can proceed.  I normally require a community to donate at least 1 BTC to help fund the project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Chris
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

New signatures and Opening posts have been paid for.
Before I knew it, the fund was topped up again to 300k!
Preview of new OP graphics Wink

Bounty Fund
13Tp1G1QXzJkUEtYH9DuYaYv4eGEmxkVpa

Fund Balance
300,000 CRW

Fund Payments In/Out
IN/OUT
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

Hello

I am a historian who researches the events/milestones of cryptocurrency.  I have published books over 2-3 years:

Would the Crown community be interested in a history book (longer than the first year!) for your coin.  We can negotiate how we can proceed.  I normally require a community to donate at least 1 BTC to help fund the project.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris,

thanks very much for your interest in Crown. Would you be able to PM me one or two books just to take a look at the structure and wording? Or at least part of some texts in order to see your thinking. After this we will discuss within our dev team and come back to you. Cheers!  Smiley

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:45:58 PM

Hello

Kind Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris,

thanks very much for your interest in Crown. Would you be able to PM me one or two books just to take a look at the structure and wording? Or at least part of some texts in order to see your thinking. After this we will discuss within our dev team and come back to you. Cheers!  Smiley

Yes certainly.  Is there a better platform on which we can chat?
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:08:26 AM

My interest is peaked wit this project as I have a lot of respect for members of this community. Which exchange has the most liquidity?
Thanks for the kind words. Great finally seeing you here mate, welcome! Smiley

The only exchange, for now, is C-Cex: https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=crw-btc Stonehedge beat me to it.

Thanks for the kind words. C-Cex is basically the only choice. Hoping to change that soon.

Thanks for the welcome. Like others here, I remain disillusioned/over invested in another project and was pleased to discover crown as it shares some similar ambitions. I ended up picking up a throne yesterday and look forward to more in the near future.

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
urban_idler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:12:13 AM

Just another quick note which may end up being longer than necessary - but hopefully will be entertaining.

First, a confession.  I'm a business guy.  I love business -- and trying to figure out businesses: (1) why the people do the work, and (2) why they can sell something for more than they got it for over and over again, sometimes for years.  The woods scare me despite the fact that many crypto folks whom I respect live there.  The woods to me are an abstract idea from novels and movies -- not a real place to spend any time.  Bad things happened there to that girl in the red cloak and her granny.  So I got interested in crypto to start with because of the business implications.

But it wasn't the business opportunities that attracted me -- because I couldn't see what those would be.  It was the business risks.  The crypto platforms have the potential to blow-up many existing profit centers in the economy by lowering transaction costs -- actually almost zeroing them out amazingly enough.  At first my reaction to this was simply a reprise of Vezzini from the Princess Bride, "INCONCEIVABLE!"  And Fessig wasn't there to challenge my assertion, but my understanding of the crypto systems evolved and so has my perspective...

Now the task is to take what is merely conceivable and try to make it real.  This is the purpose of the framework which the team starts to introduce in the Crown Papers which will be released tomorrow.

One of the issues which is alluded to in one of the papers -- don't really remember which one -- is the problem close to my heart -- which is a profitable business in the crypto world?  What could it look like?

Currently there is one economic use of Crown - that is to use the coins for staking and "operating a network node" - the nodes are currently called Thrones.  The Thrones will receive both 45% of the block rewards as well as being able to allocate the Governance or Development Fund through proposals and throne votes.  So the thrones participate in the block rewards and will govern the evolution of the platform.

Economically, the cost of operating a throne will be driven by the marginal cost of compute power, which should decline over time... While the return to the Thrones will be driven by the uses of the platform and the uses of the token, which should increase over time.  So the economic profit of operating thrones should be stable and may structurally expand over time or at least be stable.  This is complicated -- but the basic economic design is that these "nodes" should have a natural and structural economic profit margin which (if uses are developed for the token) may expand over time rather than contract -- or at least be stable.  This is a cool structure if you like to make money running businesses...  no guarantee Crown will get there, but someone will and we hope we are among those who reach this point....

But the block rewards will end -- and that is a fact Jack, or is it? 

And this is another interesting point -- because what a platform might be able to do is to offer free services during the block reward period, but after then end of the block reward period begin to charge some small fee on value added items on top of the core services, like the freemium models so popular in tech-land -- or you could have other mechanisms such that a slice of the application "revenues" generated by the platform get recycled through the  "block reward system"....  so the number of coins would stop increasing -- block rewards wouldn't be new coins -- but the behaviors incented by the block rewards would still receive their incentive payments...

Simple, ideas... but probably important.  And if you are interested in how this all evolves, get involved.  The way for it not to become another dead-end dream is if we get more and more people helping build it, and operating nodes.

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

super moon soon!

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
urban_idler

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Just thought this would be a good time to collect everyone's thoughts on what would make it easier to operate thrones/nodes?

There are different resources which it would seem that Crown should develop in terms of installation scripts, and possibly also downloadable / torrents of images of installed systems with a checksum and where one would just need to know where to mount the image and how to create the crown.conf file...

The setup / support task is made more complex because the preference for the network would be to have a diversity of operating systems, cloud providers and home servers running thrones.  The goal is to create a diverse network which will be more complex to maintain - but should also be more robust over time.

Any specific thoughts / suggestions from anyone -- from newbies to folks running node businesses for Crown and/or other networks?

urban_idler

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:14:58 PM

Just thought this would be a good time to collect everyone's thoughts on what would make it easier to operate thrones/nodes?

There are different resources which it would seem that Crown should develop in terms of installation scripts, and possibly also downloadable / torrents of images of installed systems with a checksum and where one would just need to know where to mount the image and how to create the crown.conf file...

The setup / support task is made more complex because the preference for the network would be to have a diversity of operating systems, cloud providers and home servers running thrones.  The goal is to create a diverse network which will be more complex to maintain - but should also be more robust over time.

Any specific thoughts / suggestions from anyone -- from newbies to folks running node businesses for Crown and/or other networks?

.. it was only a matter of time before I started quoting myself...

But just to be more specific -- what I would have loved to have had was a weekly snapshot which I could have built a throne from.  Ideally the snapshot would come in 4 or more flavors -- arch, debian, Ubuntu, fedora...  and there would be build instructions for each flavor -- along with an explanation in English of what each command was doing/meant, and links to resources for further reading.  You could build from a script or from the snapshot -- or do a hybrid of building the system from the script and then bootstrapping the blockchain in...

I would also have loved a survey of cloud providers and also node operating businesses to refer to.

So once the current update is over this gives you a feeling for the kind of scaffolding and support which we hope to be able to put in place as the community grows and the codebase -- capabilities and uses, evolve.

Sound reasonable?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:24:43 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 10:37:22 PM by defunctec

Crown Core Updates 1/2
Standby for wallet release (Still testing)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

What's new?

Bitcoin Core 0.10
-Faster synchronization
-Improved signing security
-Consensus library
-Many more...

Dash Core 0.12
-Masternode Voting
-Major Improvement to Thrones
-Removed reference node
-Many more...

Complete GUI overhaul of the QT!

Brand New Website

White Paper
Summary

StoneHedge - urban_idler - Crown Team
January, 2016

In a series of 6 whitepapers, Crown outlines plans for a decentralised and incentivised application platform that will diverge from current Blockchain technology in a unique and revolutionary way.

The final product will be an open and decentralised application platform providing a cryptographically secure method for anybody with the inclination to harness the benefits of the next generation of Blockchain**.
**We will repeat blockchain over and over again like a chant, although what we really mean is the use of a tarball of software innovations which include secure hashing, a public key infrastructure, peer to peer networking, encryption/decryption, distributed databases, distributed consensus protocols, cloud computing, open source, git -- you get the idea.

Every social or business phenomena is marked by a transaction of some kind. Herein lies the key to truly diverse real world blockchain applications.

The Crown project challenges the current Blockchain paradigm, and instead envisions an alternative approach to attaining the holy grail of Blockchain.  The holy grail is product of great usefulness that achieves long term and wide spread adoption by providing valuable services and network security through a cryptographically secure and environmentally sustainable method.

The Crown team draws on people from diverse backgrounds who share a desire to innovate and a sense that the Blockchain Industry is not innovating enough to convince the world that it is better to work with Blockchain than without.  The wave of corporate investment has brought attention – but it has ironically slowed, rather than accelerated the development of trustless platforms.

There is a collective belief within the Crown team that Blockchain technology current sits in a position similar to the internet in the 1990s; with great potential but missing the innovations required to make it truly useful.  As we learn from the continuing evolution of the Internet, these innovations come in incremental steps.  
Whether this particular project succeeds, or fails -- our goal is for Crown to bring innovation back to the Blockchain.

The Crown Papers briefly introduce what the team is thinking and our goals for the project.  An outline of the papers follows:

Crown Paper 1.0Governance
In this paper the Crown team provides a brief background to the project and introduces governance concepts and outlines how the project will interact with both the technology and the community.

Crown Paper 2.0Introduction & Features
In this paper the Crown team introduces the key entities that will form Crown and the design principles that will be used along the development process.

Crown Paper 3.0Applications
In this paper the Crown team describes the vision for how applications will fit into Crown and how the platform will allow those applications will be enabled to operate as a business entity.

Crown Paper 4.0 - Combinations & Permutations
In this paper the Crown team explains what makes the project unique and details some of the proposed use models for the platform.

Crown Paper 5.0 - Symbols, Skyhooks & Survival
In this paper the Crown team muses about what it will take for the project to survive in the current ecosystem and the importance of a shared imagination.

Crown Paper 6.0Sharing & Open Teams
In this paper the Crown team contextualises the relationship between economic, social and technological change and what this means for technology such as Blockchain. This paper also describes the evolution of the Crown team and project and its immediate aims for the future.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Crown Core Updates 1/2
Standby for wallet release (Still testing)

What's new?

Bitcoin Core 0.10
-Faster synchronization
-Improved signing security
-Consensus library
-Many more...

Dash Core 0.12
-Masternode Voting
-Major Improvement to Thrones
-Removed reference node
-Many more...

Complete GUI overhaul of the QT!

Brand New Website

White Paper
Summary

StoneHedge - urban_idler - Crown Team
January, 2016

In a series of 6 whitepapers, Crown outlines plans for a decentralised and incentivised application platform that will diverge from current Blockchain technology in a unique and revolutionary way.

The final product will be an open and decentralised application platform providing a cryptographically secure method for anybody with the inclination to harness the benefits of the next generation of Blockchain**.
**We will repeat blockchain over and over again like a chant, although what we really mean is the use of a tarball of software innovations which include secure hashing, a public key infrastructure, peer to peer networking, encryption/decryption, distributed databases, distributed consensus protocols, cloud computing, open source, git -- you get the idea.

Every social or business phenomena is marked by a transaction of some kind. Herein lies the key to truly diverse real world blockchain applications.

The Crown project challenges the current Blockchain paradigm, and instead envisions an alternative approach to attaining the holy grail of Blockchain.  The holy grail is product of great usefulness that achieves long term and wide spread adoption by providing valuable services and network security through a cryptographically secure and environmentally sustainable method.

The Crown team draws on people from diverse backgrounds who share a desire to innovate and a sense that the Blockchain Industry is not innovating enough to convince the world that it is better to work with Blockchain than without.  The wave of corporate investment has brought attention – but it has ironically slowed, rather than accelerated the development of trustless platforms.

There is a collective belief within the Crown team that Blockchain technology current sits in a position similar to the internet in the 1990s; with great potential but missing the innovations required to make it truly useful.  As we learn from the continuing evolution of the Internet, these innovations come in incremental steps.  
Whether this particular project succeeds, or fails -- our goal is for Crown to bring innovation back to the Blockchain.

The Crown Papers briefly introduce what the team is thinking and our goals for the project.  An outline of the papers follows:

Crown Paper 1.0Governance
In this paper the Crown team provides a brief background to the project and introduces governance concepts and outlines how the project will interact with both the technology and the community.

Crown Paper 2.0Introduction & Features
In this paper the Crown team introduces the key entities that will form Crown and the design principles that will be used along the development process.

Crown Paper 3.0Applications
In this paper the Crown team describes the vision for how applications will fit into Crown and how the platform will allow those applications will be enabled to operate as a business entity.

Crown Paper 4.0 - Combinations & Permutations
In this paper the Crown team explains what makes the project unique and details some of the proposed use models for the platform.

Crown Paper 5.0 - Symbols, Skyhooks & Survival
In this paper the Crown team muses about what it will take for the project to survive in the current ecosystem and the importance of a shared imagination.

Crown Paper 6.0Sharing & Open Teams
In this paper the Crown team contextualises the relationship between economic, social and technological change and what this means for technology such as Blockchain. This paper also describes the evolution of the Crown team and project and its immediate aims for the future.

Amazing effort of the Crown team!

defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Support Crown by using a signature below
My signature is Hero/Legendary for example

Code:
CROWN ● A Digital Asset & Application Platform

Jr Member
Code:
[center][url=http://crown.tech/]▬▬▬▬  CROWN   ●   A Digital Asset & Application Platform  ▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/url][/center]

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬[url=http://crown.tech/]  [u]CROWN              A Di[/u]g[u]ital Asset & A[/u]pp[u]lication Platform[/u]  [/url]▬▬▬▬
[url=http://crown.tech/][u]◢[/u]  MERGE MINING    [u]◢[/u]  THRONES   [u]◢[/u]  CORE UPDATES[/url]
▬▬▬▬  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1]● twitter[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com]● slack[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0]● ANN Thread[/url]  ▬▬▬▬[/center]

Code:
[center][b][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][color=#B6C5FE]▬▬▬▬  [color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][u]              [/u][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]& [color=#0155B3]App[color=#0362CC]lic[color=#036FE7]ati[color=#037AFF]on P[color=#036FE7]lat[color=#0362CC]form[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]  ▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]MERGE MINING    [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]THRONES   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]CORE UPDATES[/font][/url]
[font=Arial][color=#B6C5FE]▬▬▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/color][/url]  ▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]  ▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url]  ▬▬▬▬[/color][/font][/b][/center]

Sr Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#B6C5FE][u][color=transparent]..[/color]  [/u][/b][/font][/size][/td]
[td][center][url=http://crown.tech/][font=courier][size=2px][color=#0352FE]▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]█▄▄[/color]
▄█▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]           ▀▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]                   ▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                         ▀█▄[/color]
█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                             ▀█[/color]
█▀               █[color=#B6C5FE]               ▀█[/color]
█▀              ▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                ▀█
█[/color]      █▄▄▄  ▄▄█▀   ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄█[color=#B6C5FE]      █
█[/color]       █▄▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▄█[color=#B6C5FE]       █
█[/color]        ▀█               █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        █
█▄[/color]        ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄  █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        ▄█
█▄[/color]         ▀          ▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]         ▄█
█▄                             ▄█
▀█▄                         ▄█▀
▀█▄▄[/color]                   ▄▄█▀
[color=#B6C5FE]▀█▄▄▄[/color]           ▄▄▄█▀
[color=#B6C5FE]▀▀█▄▄▄[/color]▄▄▄▄█▀▀[/color][/size][/font][/url][/center][/td]
[td][url=http://crown.tech/][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#B6C5FE][u]  [color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[/u][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
[td][font=courier][size=2pt][color=#B6C5FE]█▄
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
 ▀█[/size][/font][/td][td][/td]
[td][right][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][size=11pt][b][u][color=transparent]............[/color][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]&[/u]
[color=#0155B3]App[color=#0362CC]lic[color=#036FE7]ati[color=#037AFF]on P[color=#036FE7]lat[color=#0362CC]form[/b][/size][/font][/url][/right][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][center][b][font=century gothic][url=http://crown.tech/][size=11pt][color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]MERGE MINING          [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]THRONES          [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]CORE UPDATES[/size][/url]
[font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#B6C5FE]█████████████████████████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color]  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/url][/size]  ██████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url][/size]  ██████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/size]  █████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/font][/font][/b][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
 ▀█[/size][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hero Member - Legendary
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=http://crown.tech/][font=courier][size=2px][color=#0352FE]▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]█▄▄[/color]
▄█▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]           ▀▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]                   ▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                         ▀█▄[/color]
█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                             ▀█[/color]
█▀               █[color=#B6C5FE]               ▀█[/color]
█▀              ▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                ▀█
█[/color]      █▄▄▄  ▄▄█▀   ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄█[color=#B6C5FE]      █
█[/color]       █▄▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▄█[color=#B6C5FE]       █
█[/color]        ▀█               █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        █
█▄[/color]        ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄  █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        ▄█
█▄[/color]         ▀          ▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]         ▄█
█▄                             ▄█
▀█▄                         ▄█▀
▀█▄▄[/color]                   ▄▄█▀
[color=#B6C5FE]▀█▄▄▄[/color]           ▄▄▄█▀
[td][url=http://crown.tech/][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#FFF][u][glow=#B6C5FE,2,300][color=#B6C5FE].[color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[color=#B6C5FE].[/glow][/u][/color][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][right][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][size=11pt][b][u][color=transparent].........[/color][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]&[/u]
[color=#0155B3]App[color=#0362CC]lic[color=#036FE7]ati[color=#037AFF]on P[color=#036FE7]lat[color=#0362CC]form[/b][/size][/font][/url][/right][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][center][b][font=century gothic][url=http://crown.tech/][size=11pt][color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]MERGE MINING[/color]...[/color][/glow]   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]THRONES[/color].............[/color][/glow]   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]CORE UPDATES[/color]...[/color][/glow][/url]
[font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#B6C5FE]█████████████████████████████████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color]  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/url][/size]  ███████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url][/size]  ███████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/size]  █████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/font][/font][/b][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

gz with new version)

calnaughtonjnr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:29:26 AM

Guys, insane job, well done. Website looks superb and the wallet too. Really looking forward to what comes next  Grin
robbyx

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

Support Crown by using a signature below
My signature is Hero/Legendary for example

Code:
CROWN ● A Digital Asset & Application Platform

Jr Member
Code:
[center][url=http://crown.tech/]▬▬▬▬  CROWN   ●   A Digital Asset & Application Platform  ▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/url][/center]

Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬[url=http://crown.tech/]  [u]CROWN              A Di[/u]g[u]ital Asset & A[/u]pp[u]lication Platform[/u]  [/url]▬▬▬▬
[url=http://crown.tech/][u]◢[/u]  MERGE MINING    [u]◢[/u]  THRONES   [u]◢[/u]  CORE UPDATES[/url]
▬▬▬▬  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1]● twitter[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com]● slack[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0]● ANN Thread[/url]  ▬▬▬▬[/center]

Code:
[center][b][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][color=#B6C5FE]▬▬▬▬  [color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][u]              [/u][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]& [color=#0155B3]App[color=#0362CC]lic[color=#036FE7]ati[color=#037AFF]on P[color=#036FE7]lat[color=#0362CC]form[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]  ▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]MERGE MINING    [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]THRONES   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]CORE UPDATES[/font][/url]
[font=Arial][color=#B6C5FE]▬▬▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/color][/url]  ▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url]  ▬▬  [color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url]  ▬▬▬▬[/color][/font][/b][/center]

Sr Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#B6C5FE][u][color=transparent]..[/color]  [/u][/b][/font][/size][/td]
[td][center][url=http://crown.tech/][font=courier][size=2px][color=#0352FE]▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]█▄▄[/color]
▄█▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]           ▀▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]                   ▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                         ▀█▄[/color]
█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                             ▀█[/color]
█▀               █[color=#B6C5FE]               ▀█[/color]
█▀              ▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                ▀█
█[/color]      █▄▄▄  ▄▄█▀   ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄█[color=#B6C5FE]      █
█[/color]       █▄▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▄█[color=#B6C5FE]       █
█[/color]        ▀█               █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        █
█▄[/color]        ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄  █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        ▄█
█▄[/color]         ▀          ▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]         ▄█
█▄                             ▄█
▀█▄                         ▄█▀
▀█▄▄[/color]                   ▄▄█▀
[color=#B6C5FE]▀█▄▄▄[/color]           ▄▄▄█▀
[td][url=http://crown.tech/][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#B6C5FE][u]  [color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[/u][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][right][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][size=11pt][b][u][color=transparent]............[/color][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]&[/u]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][center][b][font=century gothic][url=http://crown.tech/][size=11pt][color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]MERGE MINING          [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]THRONES          [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color]  [color=#02297C]CORE UPDATES[/size][/url]
[font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#B6C5FE]█████████████████████████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color]  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/url][/size]  ██████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url][/size]  ██████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/size]  █████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/font][/font][/b][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███

Hero Member - Legendary
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=http://crown.tech/][font=courier][size=2px][color=#0352FE]▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]█▄▄[/color]
▄█▀▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]           ▀▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]                   ▀▀█▄[/color]
▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                         ▀█▄[/color]
█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                             ▀█[/color]
█▀               █[color=#B6C5FE]               ▀█[/color]
█▀              ▄█▀[color=#B6C5FE]                ▀█
█[/color]      █▄▄▄  ▄▄█▀   ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄█[color=#B6C5FE]      █
█[/color]       █▄▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▄█[color=#B6C5FE]       █
█[/color]        ▀█               █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        █
█▄[/color]        ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄  █▀[color=#B6C5FE]        ▄█
█▄[/color]         ▀          ▀▀[color=#B6C5FE]         ▄█
█▄                             ▄█
▀█▄                         ▄█▀
▀█▄▄[/color]                   ▄▄█▀
[color=#B6C5FE]▀█▄▄▄[/color]           ▄▄▄█▀
[td][url=http://crown.tech/][size=20pt][font=Century Gothic][b][color=#FFF][u][glow=#B6C5FE,2,300][color=#B6C5FE].[color=#06369F]C[color=#02297C]R[color=#011A50]O[color=#011030]W[color=#000510]N[color=#B6C5FE].[/glow][/u][/color][/b][/font][/size][/url][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][right][url=http://crown.tech/][font=century gothic][size=11pt][b][u][color=transparent].........[/color][color=#0155B3]A D[color=#0362CC]ig[color=#036FE7]it[color=#037AFF]al [color=#036FE7]As[color=#0362CC]set [color=#333]&[/u]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
[td][center][b][font=century gothic][url=http://crown.tech/][size=11pt][color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]MERGE MINING[/color]...[/color][/glow]   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]THRONES[/color].............[/color][/glow]   [color=#C49005][u]◢[/u][/color] [glow=#02297C,2,300][color=#02297C].[color=#fff]CORE UPDATES[/color]...[/color][/glow][/url]
[font=Arial][size=2pt][color=#B6C5FE]█████████████████████████████████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color]  [url=https://twitter.com/crowncoin1][color=#03CBFD]twitter[/url][/size]  ███████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://crown-hq.slack.com][color=#3BB18B]s[color=#DA9402]l[color=#019EBE]a[color=#D6145F]c[color=#198C78]k[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/url][/size]  ███████████████████████ [size=10pt][color=#0352FE]●[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0][color=#FDA803]ANN Thread[/color][/url][/size]  █████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/font][/font][/b][/td][td][/td]
███
███
███
 ▀█
[color=#0352FE]▀▄
▄ ▀
 ▀▄[/color]
█▄
███
███
███
Done, great job!
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:57:08 AM

Users tend to fall into these categories:

-Total newcomers to crypto (not many at the moment hopefully this is a growth crowd)
-Crypto users with some experience but who have never operated a Throne or Masternode before
-Crypto users with significant experience of Thrones/Masternodes.

We need to make sure we have all bases covered.

A good starting point would be to work on a series of guidance documents to be stored in the appropriate place.  (The Knowledge?) We can detail the basics through to more complex areas. 

I'm particularly interested in providing update scripts and instructions for effective and efficient compilation under Linux. We need to make it as easy as possible for people to update.  Step one for this would be to agree that we only use Git Master for upcoming releases.

One other thing I want to look into is a downloadable Raspberry Pi image containing Crown wallet, a recent sync of the chain and easy instructions on how to set up a throne.

defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:48:15 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 01:10:29 PM by defunctec

I have an issue with importing a wallet.dat into raspbian.

I have the wallet.dat on the OS, but I can't access /root/.crown to drop the wallet.dat into.

I know theres commands for this, but i'm really struggling!

Well a good night's sleep must have help me alot... I figured it out.

Without the ##

mv #path to wallet.dat# /root/.crown
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

I have an issue with importing a wallet.dat into raspbian.

I have the wallet.dat on the OS, but I can't access /root/.crown to drop the wallet.dat into.

I know theres commands for this, but i'm really struggling!

Well a good night's sleep must have help me alot... I figured it out.

Without the ##

mv #path to wallet.dat# /root/.crown

Updates can be a ballache for sure.  Lets make sure we make this as easy as possible for people when testing is finished.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: