Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316605 times)
Luiz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

CROWN Update 8.4.2017

Core DEV team meeting in Prague 27 and 28th of April 2017
After the December 2016 meeting in London, 6 members of the Core dev team are meeting in Prague, several of which are flying across the Atlantic ocean. Urban_idler, stonehedge, chaositec, defunctec, infernoman, crowncoin_knight will be meeting on the 27th and 28th of April do discuss next steps which will lead CROWN toward our goal: Crown Revolution

Open session for the Crown community
The dev team will hold an open session for anybody who wants to meet the team and discuss Crown on the 29th of Aprll starting at 10:00. Please follow BTC talk for further details. We will put an update on the the place of the meeting.

Next code release in May 2017
The team plans another release which include the following features. One of the most important updates will be enabling our Throne voting mechanism on Crown. We are currently working on:

DNS NODES
InstantX implementation
fix alerts
fix sporks
throne output ADDR
disable ipv6 thrones (only 20% of the internet is capable of handling ipv6 less in smaller countries)
stronger enforcement on local address nodes (127.0.0.1)
enable timestamping directly in the QT
throne enforcement
superblock enforcement
superblocks

New API, Throne growth and crowncentral.net launch
Nodes on the Crown Network are currently called Thrones and just sit there.  After the May code update, we expect to be testing an API intended to enable the construction of an application layer of the network connecting through the network nodes.  So after the May update the nodes will start to become active, and we will be exclusively referring to them as TRONs.  This has been an understandable point of confusion for many.

We will also be discussing a reduction of the collateral required to operate a Tron.  Specifically, the proposal would be to set the collateral amount to 5,000 CRW in the May update.

The total number of Thrones / Trons grew to a new record of 750 earlier, which means over 2 million dollars in locked value. It also demonstrates the willingness of new investors to hold CROWN long term as ROI is attractive.

Additionally, one of our community members has launched his complex Throne monitoring app at www.crowncentral.net where you can check your Throne ROI as well as.

We are very excited about the recent growth of the CROWN community and we will be posting a detailed update after our Prague meeting.

The Core Dev team

5,000 CRW, now the possibility of a TRON got closer to me.   Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JosphCZ

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

Announcement: Tron Monitor open for public testing

One of the services that crowncentral.net has been developing is a Tron Monitor, allowing you to keep track of the income/rewards and uptime/status of your Tron(s). We are proud to announce it's finally open for public testing, anyone can register and partake.

The initial release is still very basic and acts as a solid base/foundation for further development. Therefore we would love to get input/feedback as well as feature requests from you guys - the Crown community. Smiley You can reach out to me via PM at Bitcointalk or Mattermost, or simply send an email to monitor@crowncentral.net.

Tron Monitor link: monitor.crowncentral.net

v0.1 release: (initial release)
  • Login/registration
  • Edit account info
  • Add/remove Trons
  • Multi-Tron adding
  • Trone status report
  • Profits chart
  • Basic statistics

Next release:
  • Email notification income report/tron status (daily/weekly/monthly)
  • Voting on (budget) proposals
  • Mobile webinterface

That's all for now.

Peace! Smiley

Hi, nicely made monitoring, congratulations.
I have a small suggestion. In the dashboard, When you enter More than 10 Trone,  the table does not display all thrones, there is only a summary.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:29:26 PM

CROWN Update 8.4.2017

Core DEV team meeting in Prague 27 and 28th of April 2017
After the December 2016 meeting in London, 6 members of the Core dev team are meeting in Prague, several of which are flying across the Atlantic ocean. Urban_idler, stonehedge, chaositec, defunctec, infernoman, crowncoin_knight will be meeting on the 27th and 28th of April do discuss next steps which will lead CROWN toward our goal: Crown Revolution

Open session for the Crown community
The dev team will hold an open session for anybody who wants to meet the team and discuss Crown on the 29th of Aprll starting at 10:00. Please follow BTC talk for further details. We will put an update on the the place of the meeting.

Next code release in May 2017
The team plans another release which include the following features. One of the most important updates will be enabling our Throne voting mechanism on Crown. We are currently working on:

DNS NODES
InstantX implementation
fix alerts
fix sporks
throne output ADDR
disable ipv6 thrones (only 20% of the internet is capable of handling ipv6 less in smaller countries)
stronger enforcement on local address nodes (127.0.0.1)
enable timestamping directly in the QT
throne enforcement
superblock enforcement
superblocks

New API, Throne growth and crowncentral.net launch
Nodes on the Crown Network are currently called Thrones and just sit there.  After the May code update, we expect to be testing an API intended to enable the construction of an application layer of the network connecting through the network nodes.  So after the May update the nodes will start to become active, and we will be exclusively referring to them as TRONs.  This has been an understandable point of confusion for many.

We will also be discussing a reduction of the collateral required to operate a Tron.  Specifically, the proposal would be to set the collateral amount to 5,000 CRW in the May update.

The total number of Thrones / Trons grew to a new record of 750 earlier, which means over 2 million dollars in locked value. It also demonstrates the willingness of new investors to hold CROWN long term as ROI is attractive.

Additionally, one of our community members has launched his complex Throne monitoring app at www.crowncentral.net where you can check your Throne ROI as well as.

We are very excited about the recent growth of the CROWN community and we will be posting a detailed update after our Prague meeting.

The Core Dev team

Great update! I'm totally onboard with a reduction of collateral amount and May sounds like the perfect time to do it.

Its going to be another huge update, one that we must test thoroughly first. So yeh can't wait for testnet Smiley
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

One of the services that crowncentral.net has been developing is a Tron Monitor, allowing you to keep track of the income/rewards and uptime/status of your Tron(s). We are proud to announce it's finally open for public testing, anyone can register and partake.

The initial release is still very basic and acts as a solid base/foundation for further development. Therefore we would love to get input/feedback as well as feature requests from you guys - the Crown community. Smiley You can reach out to me via PM at Bitcointalk or Mattermost, or simply send an email to monitor@crowncentral.net.

• Login/registration
  • Edit account info
  • Add/remove Trons
  • Multi-Tron adding
  • Trone status report
  • Profits chart
  • Basic statistics

Next release:
  • Mobile webinterface

That's all for now.

Peace! Smiley

Nicely done! This is shaping up to be a nice tool.

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

Infernopool.com added to OP (Finally)
Are there any other pools that payout or mine in crw?

[ONLINE POOLS]

LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:02:59 PM

thats some nice updates going on! price is also rising pretty decent . is there a full roadmap anywhere?
Crowncentral.net is a community-driven project, are you asking for a roadmap on this, or did you mean the Crown project in general? Recently, an update has been posted by the team as well, might answer your question.

The Tron Monitor link at www.crowncentral.net wasn't clickable, fixed it now. Smiley

I have a small suggestion. In the dashboard, When you enter More than 10 Trone,  the table does not display all thrones, there is only a summary.
That's correct, it will show something like "All Trons are fine" if all Trons are active. However, as soon as there's a Tron that has issues, it will directly be shown in the summary as inactive. If you want a full list of your Trons, click the "User Trons" on the left panel. Does that make sense? Thanks for your feedback! Smiley

Thank you, in case you have any feedback, tips or suggestions, feel free to let us know! Smiley
JosphCZ

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

We've been working on a simplified method to do the VPS configuration for a Tron/Throne.

Requirements:

Ubuntu 16.04 or later (minimal or full)
A totally clean installed VPS.

Method:

Type this in your local wallet and make a note of the output:

Code:
throne genkey

Type this into your remote VPS, subsituting PUT_YOUR_TRON_PRIVKEY_HERE with the output of the above command.

Code:
sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://crowncentral.net/tron-setup/install.sh | bash -s PUT_YOUR_TRON_PRIVKEY_HERE

That's it! The script will download the wallet, synchronise it (it will take a couple of hours), set up a firewall and configure your throne.conf  automatically.

Do not try to use this script to update an existing Throne.  It will break it.

Make sure you install this on a clean VPS to maximize the chance of success.

I have maybe stupid question, I entered the script on the server, the process took place, and how to find a VPS server with ubuntu linux that works tron?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:16:55 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 11:35:08 AM by defunctec

We've been working on a simplified method to do the VPS configuration for a Tron/Throne.

Requirements:

Method:

Code:
throne genkey

Type this into your remote VPS, subsituting PUT_YOUR_TRON_PRIVKEY_HERE with the output of the above command.

Code:
sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://crowncentral.net/tron-setup/install.sh | bash -s PUT_YOUR_TRON_PRIVKEY_HERE

That's it! The script will download the wallet, synchronise it (it will take a couple of hours), set up a firewall and configure your throne.conf  automatically.

Do not try to use this script to update an existing Throne.  It will break it.

I have maybe stupid question, I entered the script on the server, the process took place, and how to find a VPS server with ubuntu linux that works tron?

I'm sorry i'd like to help you but i don't understand what you mean?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

OP now shows the correct balances across both wallets.

[BOUNTY FUND]

Bounty Fund (1)
13Tp1G1QXzJkUEtYH9DuYaYv4eGEmxkVpa
Fund Balance
154,511 CRW

Bounty Fund (2)
1PK6g9oLJYEN8JNfWzxBt2vHVyzegDnPXs

Fund Balance
84,755 CRW

Fund Payments In/Out
IN/OUT
LucD88

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:02:36 PM

Tron Monitor link: https://monitor.crowncentral.net/

• Login/registration
  • Edit account info
  • Add/remove Trons
  • Multi-Tron adding
  • Trone status report
  • Profits chart
  • Basic statistics

Next release:
  • Mobile webinterface

That's all for now.

Peace! Smiley
Bump^

Already 30+ users are using our Tron Monitor. So far we received great feedback from everyone involved, this will make our services even better. Thank you!

Missed it and want to give it a try yourself? Go ahead and create an account at: https://monitor.crowncentral.net/

Any feedback, tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated, go go! Smiley

Peace!
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

• Login/registration
  • Edit account info
  • Add/remove Trons
  • Multi-Tron adding
  • Trone status report
  • Profits chart
  • Basic statistics

Next release:
  • Mobile webinterface

That's all for now.

Peace! Smiley

Great to have that tool in ur arsenal especially if u dont know what purpose it serves. Its said that it helps tracking reward inflow and monitors some services related to trons but I wouldnt trust that. People are dumb in general, and its very uncommon to see someone capable of developing shit. I dont like when people talk about absurd things that are allegedly being rolled out while everyone else knows that its bollocks.

crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

OP now shows the correct balances across both wallets.

[BOUNTY FUND]

Bounty Fund (1)
13Tp1G1QXzJkUEtYH9DuYaYv4eGEmxkVpa
Fund Balance
154,511 CRW

Bounty Fund (2)
1PK6g9oLJYEN8JNfWzxBt2vHVyzegDnPXs

Fund Balance
84,755 CRW

Fund Payments In/Out
IN/OUT

Great to see the Dev fund strong at 240k CRW. Working on persuading a few people to bump it by 100k up. No promises.  Smiley
 Smiley

bitjava

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:12:47 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 06:27:50 PM by bitjava

I set up 3 trons last week around the same time.  A couple of times I saw the status for a couple of trons changes to Missing, so I rebooted VPS.   At least two have been running for more than a day, but only one tron received a payment of 4.5 coins so far. 

Just wonder what the payment schedule is (every day/week/month) and what might cause the "missing" status and non-payments?  thx!
ComputerGenie

Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:37:19 PM

I set up 3 trons last week around the same time.  A couple of times I saw the status for a couple of trons changes to Missing, so I rebooted VPS.   At least two have been running for more than a day, but only one tron received a payment of 4.5 coins so far. 

Just wonder what the payment schedule is (every day/week/month) and what might cause the "missing" status and non-payments?  thx!
"In theory" each node should, on average, get one payment every n blocks (n being the total number of nodes).

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
bitjava

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

"In theory" each node should, on average, get one payment every n blocks (n being the total number of nodes).

Thx @computerGenie!  Is there any way to track progress in the queue?  The new Tron monitor site is awesome work by the dev team, I didn't see a way to track payment progress though like DashCentral can for Dash masternodes.  Feature request for the next release maybe? Wink 

Also, can someone shed light on what might cause the "missing" tron status?  Currently I just manually click "start missing" in the Crown Wallet.  I'm looking for a more proactive way to deal w/ it.
LucD88

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:42:48 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 07:53:40 PM by LucD88

Thx @computerGenie!  Is there any way to track progress in the queue?  The new Tron monitor site is awesome work by the dev team, I didn't see a way to track payment progress though like DashCentral can for Dash masternodes.  Feature request for the next release maybe? Wink  

Also, can someone shed light on what might cause the "missing" tron status?  Currently I just manually click "start missing" in the Crown Wallet.  I'm looking for a more proactive way to deal w/ it.
Request noted! Smiley

Please join the Crown Mattermost server and PM me (lucd88), I'll try to help you.
JosphCZ

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:06:36 PM

Requirements:

Method:

Code:
throne genkey

Code:

Do not try to use this script to update an existing Throne.  It will break it.

I'm sorry i'd like to help you but i don't understand what you mean?

I mean, How do I determine in linux ubuntu that this script runs in the system?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:40:05 PM

New guide available with Lucd88 and stonehedge's script incorporated.
Still waiting on even better guides Smiley

[THRONES]

GUIDES

LouTong

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

hi. i think crown is a really interesting project..  just wondering why the price has been falling so much lately.  is there something going on behind the scene? bad news?  thank you if anybody can help enlighten me.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

hi. i think crown is a really interesting project..  just wondering why the price has been falling so much lately.  is there something going on behind the scene? bad news?  thank you if anybody can help enlighten me.

There's no bad news that I'm aware of, unless the rest of the team are hiding something from me Wink

I suspect that one or two people who bought at 500 sats last year are cashing out their profits. Shame to see them go but great if their coins end up in steady hands.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: