Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
TwistMaister

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

I have set up 2 systemnodes 6 days ago and still didn't get any rewards. System nodes are enabled and started in my wallets. What could be wrong?
This is my crown-cli getinfo

"version" : 120300,
    "protocolversion" : 70051,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 1665393,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 19,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 13586308371.08908653,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1512500620,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""

What does
Code:
crown-cli systemnode status
return on your VPS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thb87_v

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:36:22 PM

{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9340",
    "pubkey" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "status" : "Systemnode successfully started"
}

I have removed IP / pubkey / systemnode outputs because I don't know if it is ok to share in public.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9340",
    "pubkey" : "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "status" : "Systemnode successfully started"
}

I have removed IP / pubkey / systemnode outputs because I don't know if it is ok to share in public.

Nothing is wrong, payments should start any time now. The queue for first payment is about 6 days due to the number of new system nodes that have been set up. After your first payment, payments will arrive much more regularly.
thb87_v

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:10 AM

Thanks for the answer stonehedge.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

i dont know who owns 125MacSTmP1GY1TTiXcYJP3Eq6ZNTCojxy or 1157vNU6Fnd5xVHqnKoCT4z5Jy2zEeUKuH but i accidentially send 1x 500 to the first one (a masternode owner i helped at some point) and 2x 500 to the other one who is also a masternode owner
please return the coins to 1CUeDmYn4RWEpxs8wbKUQSYEPgRitAJ4UQ

recievers have been identified - thanks for returning the coins Smiley

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
givyzyt

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

Crown SystemNodes (CRW) Stats Live on Masternodes.pro

Congratulation
Vivacia

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

I have translated all of the annoucements and updates for the last 1.5 months to Dutch!

For those who are intrested:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397445.new#new

I will translate them from this point on. If you feel like earning some crown (50CRW )yourself then ask the team which language has not yet been done, and start translating Smiley
higherbridge

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

I have translated all of the annoucements and updates for the last 1.5 months to Dutch!

For those who are intrested:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2397445.new#new

I will translate them from this point on. If you feel like earning some crown (50CRW )yourself then ask the team which language has not yet been done, and start translating Smiley

Nice work!
urban_idler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

As the CRW team develops different uses for the system -- it's a platform that includes a "wallet" (functionally limited client software), and 2 layers of servers with a few thousand nodes....

As uses for this cloud are developed, or just connected and permissioned -- it might be that simple.....  then it is worth thinking about what would drive "sustainable value" -- and by sustainable value I am really referring to patterns which can be repeated and which compound such that you can get compounding growth which is supported by the system itself.  In financial mathematical terms this is the Du Pont Equation... 

If the platform is able to deliver uses to people at a cost which is less than what the uses are worth to people -- then the system will be creating wealth, and it would be sustainable. 

This is why for every project, it is all about the uses which can be created.

I would argue that what CRW has built is a sort of organic cloud compute resource which now just needs to be opened up for use in some fashion.  The fact that CRW conceives of the nodes as a "cloud" and as a "resource" and that the systems has a differentiation between the client and server layers is itself interesting. 

feels like the next big opportunity once the cloud is turned on for use will be to evolve the client software.  because the "client" software -- which is really the iOs and the Android apps -- should be able to access applications through the CRW cloud.... or whatever the team decides to call it. 

The goal of every business is to maximize their TAM -- or target addressable market.  The TAM for CRW is anyone who uses the cloud and a smart phone to live their life -- and then to give creative people everywhere an opportunity to develop and distribute and collect payment for their software and services on that platform.  very simple.

looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Snoops

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

There is a new Crown Vlog naming contest on twitter. The new bounty for the winner is 100 CRW. Check it out! https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/940929849195147264
pickyguttural

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:45:02 AM

I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology

The new road map with more details on what we are building / specific releases will be announced next Thursday 21st of December.

TwistMaister

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

New video out!

Always wanted to know how exactly the nodes are queued and how the rewards get distributed among them?

Check this out:

https://youtu.be/PlzpXJgNF1E
vic_crown

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

Great timing for a Crown presentation in Santander, Spain on 28th of December. The G-ME-CROWN kickstarter video plus the road map released next week. Fantastic!
TwistMaister

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

As the CRW team develops different uses for the system -- it's a platform that includes a "wallet" (functionally limited client software), and 2 layers of servers with a few thousand nodes....

As uses for this cloud are developed, or just connected and permissioned -- it might be that simple.....  then it is worth thinking about what would drive "sustainable value" -- and by sustainable value I am really referring to patterns which can be repeated and which compound such that you can get compounding growth which is supported by the system itself.  In financial mathematical terms this is the Du Pont Equation... 

If the platform is able to deliver uses to people at a cost which is less than what the uses are worth to people -- then the system will be creating wealth, and it would be sustainable. 

This is why for every project, it is all about the uses which can be created.

I would argue that what CRW has built is a sort of organic cloud compute resource which now just needs to be opened up for use in some fashion.  The fact that CRW conceives of the nodes as a "cloud" and as a "resource" and that the systems has a differentiation between the client and server layers is itself interesting. 

feels like the next big opportunity once the cloud is turned on for use will be to evolve the client software.  because the "client" software -- which is really the iOs and the Android apps -- should be able to access applications through the CRW cloud.... or whatever the team decides to call it. 

The goal of every business is to maximize their TAM -- or target addressable market.  The TAM for CRW is anyone who uses the cloud and a smart phone to live their life -- and then to give creative people everywhere an opportunity to develop and distribute and collect payment for their software and services on that platform.  very simple.

looking forward to seeing it all come together.

Exactly - build something useful that is used and generates value for its users..
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at Crown! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Crown (CRW) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:10:33 AM

Great timing for a Crown presentation in Santander, Spain on 28th of December. The G-ME-CROWN kickstarter video plus the road map released next week. Fantastic!

Vic thanks for your support in Spain, Santander is home to one of the largest banks in the world, Banco Santander,  awesome that you guys are holding a presentation so close to them. Maybe they will notice Crown soon too  Smiley

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

Greetings, friends at Crown! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Crown (CRW) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay

Thanks for the warning Jay, I'll make sure the right people see it.
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

QUESTIONS:

- Jay

Thanks for the warning Jay, I'll make sure the right people see it.

Excellent! Thank you.
vic_crown

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

Vic thanks for your support in Spain, Santander is home to one of the largest banks in the world, Banco Santander,  awesome that you guys are holding a presentation so close to them. Maybe they will notice Crown soon too  Smiley

The G-ME collaboration is going to push us big time here in Spain. And this is just the beginning, next month we will announce a new project in another real use case for the Crown blockchain.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: