Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:33:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316605 times)
Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

When CRW price up again?
The question is beyond reason

How is the project developing now?
Haha Cheesy You can see for yourself friends, see their site, and please own value to what extent they develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

Devs want $100 grand after using their majority vote power to vote POS

suss

btw that job is more like 0.5btc LOL
Yeah... I have been assuming most of the $100k went to the eventual switch to the "third way".

Is this incorrect?

Using the 100k to actually create things and ways to use CRW would be more of a stable choice.
Unlimited hard forks= unstable

Yes correct whoever they are asking to do that must have keyboard made of gold that needs replacement.

You really think that building stuff on vulnerable blockchain instead of fixing it and delivering a reliable blockchain is a way to go?. No it is not! I know crypto loves fast fixes and lambos, those should move to an ICO space, but here we are focusing on long term goals which makes sense ACP. By the way you are the dev of this coin right? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anarchistsprime/

P.S. well with 0.5 btc you are suggesting should be the cost for switch to PoS, that would not even be enough to clean the shoes of any dev in crypto. ICOs have raised millions of USD and dev work is not what it used to be in old good days, we have to adapt sir, otherwise will we die just like your coin did

hypermist

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Electrum-Crown Release

Today Crown is releasing electrum-crown. It has been in the works for a while. This is the first proper release, not a beta.
The team have been hard at work, and it's finally done for the public! Electrum is available for all platforms (windows, mac, linux), so we hope you enjoy this release!

This release includes support for the Trezor hardware wallet. Once the Trezor firmware has support for Crown, you will be able to use your current Trezor with your electrum-crown to have that added protection to your funds.

The release of this client allows users to import crownpay/coinomi passphrases into the wallet to manage funds off your device, or if your device is broken you can import it into electrum-crown and easily recover your funds.

This is only one of many things to come –  stay tuned for more releases of applications and use cases for your Crown!

Below are the links for the clients for the specified platforrms

Windows 32/64Bit
MacOS
Linux 32/64Bit

Thank you for your continued support,
The Crown development team
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

Electrum-Crown Release

Today Crown is releasing electrum-crown. It has been in the works for a while. This is the first proper release, not a beta.
The team have been hard at work, and it's finally done for the public! Electrum is available for all platforms (windows, mac, linux), so we hope you enjoy this release!

This release includes support for the Trezor hardware wallet. Once the Trezor firmware has support for Crown, you will be able to use your current Trezor with your electrum-crown to have that added protection to your funds.

The release of this client allows users to import crownpay/coinomi passphrases into the wallet to manage funds off your device, or if your device is broken you can import it into electrum-crown and easily recover your funds.

This is only one of many things to come –  stay tuned for more releases of applications and use cases for your Crown!

Below are the links for the clients for the specified platforrms

Windows 32/64Bit
MacOS
Linux 32/64Bit

Thank you for your continued support,

Great news! Trezor is now a bit closer again

higherbridge

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

UNINTENTIONAL CHAIN SPLIT REPORT

While monitoring the Crown blockchain we encountered multiple chains that seem to be the result of unintentional fragmentation.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will update you all with a fix as soon as we can.

For now, please refrain from making transactions or setting up new Masternodes/Systemnodes.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue,

doctorsaturno

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

While monitoring the Crown blockchain we encountered multiple chains that seem to be the result of unintentional fragmentation.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will update you all with a fix as soon as we can.

For now, please refrain from making transactions or setting up new Masternodes/Systemnodes.

a query ...

I started to synchronize my wallet yesterday ... I'm going through block 104000 approximately ...

I will have some problem if I keep synchronizing Huh

Excuse the question, I'm new to Crown and I do not want to screw up
wilkowarsaw

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

a query ...

I started to synchronize my wallet yesterday ... I'm going through block 104000 approximately ...

you're fine, let it try to sync if you want, just don't make new transactions by sending tokens to new addresses.
doctorsaturno

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

a query ...

you're fine, let it try to sync if you want, just don't make new transactions by sending tokens to new addresses.

OK, thanks
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

Unintentional?

Lets call it by name: The network is under contant 95% attack.. since a whole year there is one miner mining all of the coins. he changes his address several times a week - but he mines nearly all blocks, all in a row.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crw/#@diff

four days ago he maybe had a problem - then real pools again had a chance and mined blocks. now he is back on track.. this big hashrate fluctuations probably cause confusion in the network.

i don't really see a solution.. so maybe POS is a good idea.. or 5 algo mining like DGB/XVG/MYR ?

Fred

TwistMaister

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

Unintentional?

Lets call it by name: The network is under constant 95% attack.. since a whole year there is one miner mining all of the coins. he changes his address several times a week - but he mines nearly all blocks, all in a row.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crw/#@diff

four days ago he maybe had a problem - then real pools again had a chance and mined blocks. now he is back on track.. this big hashrate fluctuations probably cause confusion in the network.

i don't really see a solution.. so maybe POS is a good idea.. or 5 algo mining like DGB/XVG/MYR ?

Fred

I think with XVGs implementation, Crown'd be worse off :p

But yeah, this is another reason (next to the proof of signature/3rd way consensus) to move to PoS. As for sha256 no mining pools can compete with 10% of the BTC hash-power. However, asking the miner to stop would increase the vulnerability to malicious actors (assuming the miner is none) with double spending attacks https://www.crypto51.app/.

And unintentional: yeah, it was not intended was it? But good points
higherbridge

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

UNINTENTIONAL CHAIN SPLIT RESOLVE

After intensively monitoring the situation around the fragmentation of the chain, the development team would like to give you an update on the current situation.

To make sure your wallet, Masternode, Systemnode or mining rig are on the correct chain, please perform the following steps.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PREPARATORY MEASURE. Exchanges and Crown services may not be on the correct chain yet! Before you send any CRW tokens, make sure both you and the receiver are on the correct chain! We are working closely together with exchanges and miners and hope to have all parties on the correct chain soon.

CHECK
Wallet > Tools > Debug Console:
Code:
getblockhash 1912453

On a VPS:
Code:
crown-cli getblockhash 1912453

EXPECTED RESULT
The above command should output
Code:
6e462923cff2e473b828b0306f8c0b915a54f154f0ea367903daa78a9e0ed551

FIX
Should the blockhash you see not be what was expected above, enter the following command:

Wallet > Tools > Debug Console:
Code:
reconsiderblock ae5d085e61b5b49e8de3efe3d22757685d350783fe971aeeac507d8d6d8d2296

On a vps:
Code:
crown-cli reconsiderblock ae5d085e61b5b49e8de3efe3d22757685d350783fe971aeeac507d8d6d8d2296

NEXT STEPS
Re-run the 'getblockhash' command and check its output. If it outputs the expected hash, you are on the correct chain and no further action is necessary. Let your node sync until it matches up with the block height on https://chainz.cryptoid.info/crw/.
However, you may need to restart your Masternodes or Systemnodes from your local wallet, but please open your VPS terminal and enter 'crown-cli [masternode/systemnode] status' This command outputs the definitive status of your incentivized node.

TROUBLESHOOTING
Should the above steps not work for you, please check if you entered all commands correctly.
You may have to wait a few minutes for the 'reconsiderblock' command to take effect. If after executing this command the blockhash is still incorrect, reindex your client.

Wallet > Tools > Wallet Repair > reindex

On a VPS, execute the following command:
Code:
crown-cli stop && sleep 5 && crownd -reindex

Should it happen that you’re still stuck, you can contact our support team through email (support@crown.tech) or in our Tech Support channel on Mattermost (https://mm.crownlab.eu/crown/channels/tech-support).

Thank you for your patience,

rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

Crown is a digital token and blockchain platform enabling independence serving individuals & businesses. The Crown Development team release Electrum client! Crown is rumored to be forking next week.
bigmo

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

I told you earlier the fork is coming and here you go https://medium.com/revaloot/revaloot-pre-fork-timeline-a1742e9968c5
Just to clarify, I´m not one of the forkers.

higherbridge

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I told you earlier the fork is coming and here you go https://medium.com/revaloot/revaloot-pre-fork-timeline-a1742e9968c5
Just to clarify, I´m not one of the forkers.

To clarify, yesterday's chain split was unrelated to the announcement of the Crown fork that is mentioned in the post I'm quoting above.

I'll post the response that the development team gave just after the announcement was made from their end.

Recently it was announced that the Crown project (and its blockchain) would be forked by community members. Although not much information regarding the fork has been released yet, we would like to address this situation and give the development team’s response to this announcement.

1. This fork is not an official Crown Platform release. Our current team,  development and blockchain are kept. Our next official release is planned for July with governance fixes, new InstantSend features and various merges.

2. This fork WILL NOT affect your CRW tokens, wallets, Masternodes, Systemnodes or mining gear. The fork will likely be a copy of our current blockchain and continue in a separate direction under a different name.

3. No-one in the Crown development team is involved in the fork announcement. The core team will not change because of this fork and we all still have the same goal, which is making the Crown Platform a leading application platform for businesses and individuals, which is strongly community-driven and self-sustaining.

4. Crown is an open-source project and so anyone is free to fork it. Satoshi Nakamoto never intended Bitcoin to be the one true blockchain solution - and neither do we intend that for Crown. Decentralization over centralization, progress over stagnation.

5. As we have understood it thus far, the new project doesn’t intend to be Crown’s competitor but bring it in a different direction.

6. We are excited that the new project’s developers have chosen the Crown code as its basis over hundreds of other projects. It speaks for the quality of our code and the skills of our developers that the fork will use the Crown codebase and build on it.

In conclusion, we wish the new project’s developers the best of luck with their endeavours. To the Crown community: this fork will not delay the development of the Crown Platform or any other features we are working on. We are as motivated as ever and will continue working towards our goals as hard as we can. For instance our Crown Electrum wallet was just released (https://medium.com/crownplatform/electrum-crown-release-95a5dc6ef6af) and we still plan to implement Proof-of-Stake in the near future.

If you have any remaining questions, don’t hesitate to contact us on Mattermost [https://mm.crownlab.eu] or Telegram [https://t.me/CrownPlatform].

Thank you as ever for your continued support,
The Crown core development team

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

Crown is a digital token and blockchain platform enabling independence serving individuals & businesses. The Crown Development team release Electrum client! Crown is rumored to be forking next week.

If it will do a fork in the next few weeks of course this is something exciting, but surely there are also less happy with the fork.
wilkowarsaw

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Hey. Who out here remembers the Crown Papers? Has anyone here not read all 8 papers yet? Does anyone have any questions about the Knowledge, the Lexicon, the Journal, or any of the ideas related to them? Do you think that the community still shares the same vision as in the past? Is there any new information or ideas about the shared goals of the community that you would like to share with everyone? I feel like there is just not a lot of synchronicity anymore about the goals that everyone in the community should be on the same page about.
Let's all read (or re-read) this one https://crown.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/CRW6.0-Team.pdf and start talking about if there is anything we disagree on.
rasmatthew90

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Question: are CRW holders going to get a share of the new forked coin?
bigmo

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Have you read the article abowe carefully or just asking instead?
doctorsaturno

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

I think you receive 1 new record for each CRW and 1 for each BTC
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Crown to be forked in August as entrepreneurs announce Revaloot

*Crown will supposedly be forked on August 13th by Revaloot
*Crown Core and Development Teams are not involved
*Crown Platform development continues
*Crown holders will supposedly be rewarded 1:1 with Revaloot tokens

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-to-be-forked-in-august-as-entrepreneurs-announce-revaloot-fb3f37539da2
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: