Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStocks] ::GREEN:: GreenBTC - Making the Bitcoin Green  (Read 8802 times)
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:29:28 AM

Will the BFL ASICs affect this operation? Do you expect to switch to ASIC equipment, and remain on solar power?

antivirus deleted cgminer

Gah, I hate it when my AV flags Bitcoin-related files. I mean, really? "Program identified as virus and quarantined: Win32.BitcoinMiner.Undecided

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:45:49 AM

Will the BFL ASICs affect this operation? Do you expect to switch to ASIC equipment, and remain on solar power?

IF BFL is able to ship its ASICs this year or next then difficultly will go up and we will be forced to upgrade to ASIC.

We currently use no BFL products all GPU Based, so if BFL does start shipping its ASICs will will start buying them and phasing out GPU mining or switch the GPU's to LTC.

I'm surprised how much value video cards keep even after they are 2-3 years old.

Until I see a shipped and working BFL ASICs unit in the wild, I'm not going to send BFL a BTC. lol

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 08:33:23 PM

In respone to BTCSYNC 12K dollar thief.

I use google auth on all my MTGOX accounts,GLBSE accounts, EMAIL Accounts,Online Wallets

Also I'm going to go thru and change out all my passwords on those accounts.

I use random generated passwords that are not reused on any other sites that are atleast 14 chars in length
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 04:57:11 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2012, 02:38:49 PM by RandomQ

We had a good week, thanks to very good luck on p2pool Highest week yet.
-----------------------
Mining Payout 5.84 BTC
2.33 to Dividend Fund
2.92 to Growth Fund
.58 to Operating Fund.
-----------------------
Latest news on our held funds. Looking like ~10-14 more days before they will be released.

Please note a change to our dividend schedule
The July 22nd payment will be made on July 19th

~July 20-27 I will be out of the country and will be disconnected from all forms of communication.

I'm also going to put on hold all future transfer of shares to me, when shares are sold.I'm currently deferring ownership of ~10 shares. I hope this will help increase dividend payment payout a little bit.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 02:33:34 PM

Motion 88 ok to purchase replacement fan for graphics card max 5btc

24 hrs to vote
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2012, 12:29:06 AM

I wanted to talk about share price before I put up a motion.

We started sellings the first 30 share or so by auction.

then we started selling them at .5 BTC

Then we switched to selling them at .75 BTC.

What prices do you think I should change the IPO share price to try to better our growth rate?

I still want to expand our current BTC generation ability.
If BFL Labs release its product this year, I want the company to have enough BTC set aside to be able to switch if needed. And switch our current assets to Litecoin or sell them.

I think we will be in a good position when the block chain halves.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 07:31:35 AM

Dividend paid 2.3299991 BTC   286 shares   0.00814685 BTC

This week we mined 4.356 BTC

1.74 going to the dividend fund
2.17 going to the Growth Fund
 .43 going to the Operating Fund

I have deferred ownership of another 5 shares for a total of 25.
To try to increase dividend %

Our Weekly Pool Luck 103.5%

We are in the process of securing a second site in California with ~500 KWH of power a month.
We now have ~30' x 10' of land to test a solar tracking array(I'm most likely going to test the cost of this myself to see if its a better value)

Things are looking better for getting some of our IPO money that was held in thebitman issue.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 09:33:17 PM

I'm posting this here before i do it so people don't think if running away with all of GreenBTC BTC  Grin

I've moving all the current accounts into mtgox so I can put a stop loss order while I'm away from computer for the next 7 days.

I've changed my MtGox password to a new secure 20 chr password, and I have Two Google OTP keys set on two cell phones.
1 for login and 1 for withdraw, the cell phone will be stored in two safes 1 fireproof and 1 not fireproof in two separate locations.
I'm not taking the phone with me on my trip.

I found a way to save ~10%(~10-30% but going with 10% for now) on our power cost, I'm building a prototype(with my own funds) if successful I will be filling a patent on it, so until the patent is issued I won't be providing details or pictures beyond the power savings %.

Solar Tracking Array #1 should start being built ~1st week of August.

We also got a 2 BTC donation to our Operating Fund for a problem I found and notified a company about.  Grin
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 06:58:13 PM

I have deferred 149 Shares back to the company for a total of 174.

As it stands I will have no voting rights at all on company motions.

This should increase the dividends by 50% from prev payouts.

I reserve the right to reclaim these shares at any time.

I'm doing this to increase Dividends and make the company more competitive for larger investment.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2012, 03:16:08 AM

Website went down on the 22nd, Looks like a DNS problem. Emailed Host and hope to have site back up and runnning ASAP.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2012, 06:26:43 AM

Just a reminder while the website is down our books are located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak1NqDefdzk2dDRTVXU3ZXJvQTgtUm1jcXdFQk1hRXc&output=html
No Update from the webhost yet, Its kinda sad when i have servers with better uptimes than them.

Please remember this weeks Dividend is only 4 days worth do to changes in payout days last week. Also this weeks payout is for 10 days instead of 7.

This Week pool luck 119.7%  Grin

We had a great week on P2Pool

Mining Payout This Week 8.88 BTC
3.55 BTC Going to Dividend for Next Week
4.44 BTC Going to Growth Fund
  .88 BTC Going to Operating Fund

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 08:56:48 PM

Motion 99

Please Vote Since I have deferred all my shares back to the company.

This will change the Bylaws to allow the dividend to be paid immediately instead of holding it for 7 days.

Effects: The First week this goes into effect an extra dividend payment will be made.

This needs 80% of current share holders to pass, time to pass is 7 Days.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 08:17:13 PM

Accounting Note:

I screwed up and transferred too many shares back to GreenBTC.

I forgot to account for shares that I bought with BTC on the open market.

I'm transferring 34 Shares back to myself, and all of my 50% of share will continue to stay with the company as deferred.

By transferring shares I bought back to the company it would screw up the deferred shares totals.

The Insider trading has been updated on the company books to reflect the transfers

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 09:28:18 PM

Mining Payout this Week 4.56 BTC
With 1.82 BTC going to Dividend Fund
with 2.28 BTC  going to Growth Fund
with .45 BTC going to Operating Fund

Dividend Payout Was 3.55 BTC
Paid to 209 Shares
0.01698564 Per Share

And Don't forget Please vote on the motion to change the Bylaws to allow the dividend to be pay out instantly instead of waiting 7 days.
Needs 80% to Pass.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 03:56:29 AM

Just a notice to share holders.

I'm filing a small claims court suite against TheBitMan in 24 hrs, if the money owed is not paid.

I'm doing this because I feel its in your best interest to try to get paid faster.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 04:15:25 AM

Status Update.

Having some problems with Mining Rig #1
It had been locking up and not rebooting incorrectly multiple times the last few weeks.
Had some data corruption and Bad Sectors on the Hard Drive.
Swapped out the Hard Drive and it now has a fresh OS Install.

The California site, is around 3-4 Miles from the epicenter of two earthquakes Over 4.0 the past 24 Hrs
We had no damage, but it looks like one or two of the systems shutdown and did not reboot correctly.

Internet seems to be working great since the Speed increase, debating hosting greenbtc locally since I now have a 5 mbit upload speed.

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 08:25:10 AM

I got off the phone with GLBSE tonight so I should have some more verification added to my securities.

Status Update
Mining Rig #1

This is now running Windows 8 Pro RTM Build 9200 X64.
I'm getting almost 7% better Mh/s than when I was running Windows 7.
It seems very stable and so far is running Great.
I restarted Running CPU LTC mining on Rig #1

Our Public P2Pool Servers

http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9332BTC

http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9327LTC

Motion 99

This motion needed 80% to pass because it has to changes the Bylaws, it got around 63% so it failed.

puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 05:37:50 PM

At current market rates for investment in the macro-markets, Green energy makes no sense to invest in even when you consider the pollution abatement benefit. Why should I invest in this company you run in a market where 1% per week in the minimum return?

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 08:11:30 PM

At current market rates for investment in the macro-markets, Green energy makes no sense to invest in even when you consider the pollution abatement benefit. Why should I invest in this company you run in a market where 1% per week in the minimum return?

Green= is the ANTI-Mining Stock

Its your Hedge against other Mining Stocks.

We buck trends that we consider high risk for the investor, that hurts our weekly return but helps prevent the default of the stock by making that stored value safe.

We have no funds stored with anything Pirate Related. We are 100% PIRATE FREE.
Alot of mining companies and stocks have RISK based just on them using a PIRATE related assets or fund.

We do not have any BFL labs products ordered.
BFL has released a successful product, but there claims for the new products seem to go outside MOORE's LAW.
If they do release a product in OCT, we will purchase it on the OPEN market for a premium. Rather than risk putting money in a company that can't meet its past shipping timetables.

To Help make the company more attractive to Investors, I have deferred my share of the company stock back to the company. This helps increase the Rate of return.
I do buy the company stock on the open market and use the dividends to reinvest back into the company.

I started out with hardware and then sold stock. I didn't start this when nothing to give and buy with the proceeds.

I receive no CEO Pay.

I follow the bylaws and respect the share holders wishes.
If a shareholder came to me and said we should disband the company, I would put up a motion to do so and let the share holders decide.

The Bylaws prevent me from selling more than 1% of my shares per week.

We are not a bond, you get ownership.

We don't pay 100% dividend, we hold back profit to help grow the company without issuing more shares.

We Mine on P2Pool the decentralized Bitcoin mining pool.

We constantly monitor BTC vs LTC Mining Prices, to see if LTC mining becomes more profitable than BTC mining we will switch to give the best dividends.

Currently Our hardware can withstand a BTC Encryption change, If a Zero-Day hack comes out to SHA-256 and bitcoin has to change algorithms we won't be stuck with hardware that can no longer mine.

Over 20+ Year of Computer Experience, I maintain all the Mining Rigs,Web Servers,etc
We run a Mix of Win 8,Win 7 and Ubuntu OS.

We have more than 1 Mining Location.

I will always listen to the investor and try to take time to answer there questions.

I'm very Aggressive, if you haven't heard I'm filling a small courts claim against a former vendor/BTC Exchanger we used in the Past.

I'm not a fly by night operation, I'm not going anywhere.

I take security very very serious and use 2 auth on any account that offers it. Currently 11 accounts.

I try to run as OPEN as possible so that Investors/share holders see everything that I see. There is nothing to hide with this company.
I try to update on every little thing that effects to company so that everyone is informed about it.

Thank you for taking the time to Ask me about the Company
puffn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 08:42:40 PM

I really appreciate the rapid response, and I will admit that your company's structure is just about what I look for, but you have dodged the question of why you think that renewable power should be used to run the companies assets.

How are you the "Anti-mining stock"? Do you not generate bitcoins using computer components and electricity?

I appreciate that you are low risk, but don't you counteract that by having ~.15/kwh electric rates? That makes you damn close to being a marginal miner. I think staying away from pirate is a good idea for you guys.

I too have not invested in BFL technology for mostly the same reason. Not to mention that premium prices will probably be less than what I make in GLBSE stocks in the interim.

I can appreciate your personal conduct in running your organization. It is admirable, and you should be recognized for it.

Looking for safe diversification? YABIF: Good Returns, Low Fees, Low Risk.

GLBSE
Bitcointalk Page

I hold significant interest in
Bitcoin Mining Investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: