Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Shrem is scammer, watch out  (Read 32770 times)
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 08:09:45 AM

Perhaps his prison time expands his ass and horizons,  so he can repent..

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:37:38 AM

How many years he would be in the jail cell?

Several months ago, he contacted me and I helped him translate his site from English to Chinese, at that time is he in the jail or he could use computer in the jail?

And his twitter is still active, I guess he can use computer there:  https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem

In China, criminals can't use computer and internet in the jail. So I was curious about that.
I haven't heard of countries that allow the use internet in prison. There are some that allow you to use the computer, for example Anders Breivik, in Norway has one in his cell. Scandinavian prisons are one of the most comfortable in the world, but even there you aren't allowed to use the internet. It would make it easy for people to run their criminal empires Wink

Yeah, so it's weird to see his twitter and website are still updated. I am wondering he is in jail or not, or use internet in the prison.  Roll Eyes

Another speculation: he has an assistant helps him update twitter and website?

Prisoners aren't allowed to have Internet access in the United States but that doesn't preclude them from not being able to maintain blogs, Twitter accounts, or other online channels of information. Check out this blog for example which is (was?) authored by a prisoner serving life imprisonment in one of America's highest security prisons:

http://paulmodrowski.blogspot.com/2011/06/week-of-prison-food-june-25-2011.html

He writes his blog posts on paper which are then checked by authorities before being mailed to someone on the outside who uploads them online. He can also receive mail by readers of his blog too but the process is done in reverse (i.e. your comment online gets converted to a paper copy, is inspected, and then mailed via the post).

How many years he would be in the jail cell?

Several months ago, he contacted me and I helped him translate his site from English to Chinese, at that time is he in the jail or he could use computer in the jail?

And his twitter is still active, I guess he can use computer there:  https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem

In China, criminals can't use computer and internet in the jail. So I was curious about that.
I haven't heard of countries that allow the use internet in prison. There are some that allow you to use the computer, for example Anders Breivik, in Norway has one in his cell. Scandinavian prisons are one of the most comfortable in the world, but even there you aren't allowed to use the internet. It would make it easy for people to run their criminal empires Wink

Yeah, so it's weird to see his twitter and website are still updated. I am wondering he is in jail or not, or use internet in the prison.  Roll Eyes

Another speculation: he has an assistant helps him update twitter and website?

Even without Internet you can post to Twitter or write articles for the New York Times by using the phone

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/03/us/chelsea-manning-joins-twitter/

This is also possible.
drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:21:55 PM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

bracek (OP)

Activity: 530

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:33:36 PM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,
because if he was out, he would have already said hello here and return me my coins Smiley
justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:25:55 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,
because if he was out, he would have already said hello here and return me my coins Smiley

I came across this thread somehow and damn....it sure made a rainy day feel like summer. So Charlie's still in the pen escrowing his rectum? Good for him, and bracek, you should've sold me those coins Grin
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:36:29 PM

Well, this thread was an eye-opener. I wonder if his apologists will still be defending him once he's released on parole and still not provided restitution?

And I didn't know one of the perks of getting thrown in the slammer was reneging on your debts. I might get myself admitted to cut down on my mortgage repayments.  Roll Eyes
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:16:55 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

I came across this thread somehow and damn....it sure made a rainy day feel like summer. So Charlie's still in the pen escrowing his rectum? Good for him, and bracek, you should've sold me those coins Grin
It looks like you left Charlie a negative rating claiming that he stole 50BTC from you while escrowing a deal, however this is the first time I have seen this kind of claim.

Do you have any kind of documentation to backup this claim? Why did you wait until Charlie has been in jail for ~a year to call him out on this?
justbtcme

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:26:41 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

It looks like you left Charlie a negative rating claiming that he stole 50BTC from you while escrowing a deal, however this is the first time I have seen this kind of claim.

Do you have any kind of documentation to backup this claim? Why did you wait until Charlie has been in jail for ~a year to call him out on this?

The people involved in this can verify my story, specifically otoh and you can ask bracek who got scammed by him he can verify that Charlie stole my deal between him and I, if he had sold me his coins he wouldn't had to deal with Charlie and lost a ton of money.

I've also sent out PMs to 10-20 different escrow members to help me flag him and I remember PMing Dannyhamilton, psychoticboy,and others. I decided not to push the issue because I had lots of coins to sell and didn't want to get a neg from Charlie because he was so godly back then.

djjacket can confirm this as well, maybe blazed too but it's been such a long time ago and I dont have any PMs to prove it (deleted them)

**** to clarify he stole my potential profits from deals that I had made and using him for escrow. The exact amount I can't remember but it was north of 10k USD
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:48:37 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

The people involved in this can verify my story, specifically otoh and you can ask bracek who got scammed by him he can verify that Charlie stole my deal between him and I, if he had sold me his coins he wouldn't had to deal with Charlie and lost a ton of money.

I've also sent out PMs to 10-20 different escrow members to help me flag him and I remember PMing Dannyhamilton, psychoticboy,and others. I decided not to push the issue because I had lots of coins to sell and didn't want to get a neg from Charlie because he was so godly back then.

djjacket can confirm this as well, maybe blazed too but it's been such a long time ago and I dont have any PMs to prove it (deleted them)

**** to clarify he stole my potential profits from deals that I had made and using him for escrow. The exact amount I can't remember but it was north of 10k USD
Well I am not sure about your opinion, however I believe that the best time to provide evidence/proof of these kinds of claims is 17 months after similar claims are raised by other people. Considently this means it is a good time for you to provide some kind of proof/evidence of a theft Smiley
justbtcme

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:51:53 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

Well I am not sure about your opinion, however I believe that the best time to provide evidence/proof of these kinds of claims is 17 months after similar claims are raised by other people. Considently this means it is a good time for you to provide some kind of proof/evidence of a theft Smiley

Lol, why don't you provide proof that your not out just trying to gain post count.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:29:09 AM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

I dont go there anymore, but Charlie was on Teamspeak/Whaleclub quite a few times just before he was locked up. Maybe he is active again, on there.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:19:39 PM

BUMP

Charlie out of prison??

I doubt it,

Lol, why don't you provide proof that your not out just trying to gain post count.
So in other words, you are setting up an extortion attempt for when Charlie gets out of prison?
bracek (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:11:18 AM

So in other words, you are setting up an extortion attempt for when Charlie gets out of prison?

and why would that bother you ?
aren't you just a guy on the internet ?
you have no skin in this game, yet you are doing something here...
what would that be, what is your goal ?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 09:08:21 AM

Just because he was convicted of criminal activity doesn't mean he doesn't have a right to not be extorted  Roll Eyes
You have a valid claim against him, fine. Pursue your claim. That doesn't give anyone a right to steal from him.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:01:04 PM

That bothers me because that is essentially stealing. I don't think it is right for people to attempt to (or actually succeed in) steal(ing) from others.

Also, FYI if Charlie has people trying to extort him for money that he does not owe him then he is going to be less likely to repay you when he gets out.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:35:27 PM

old news. this guy paid for his acts...
bracek (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:17:00 PM

Charlie is out, but will he honor his debt ?

36 btc
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:39:56 PM

36 btc

did you use a financial licensed exchanger so that you can claim your money back? a licensed exchanger would have a bond which would cover the losses but in this case...NO Smiley
so, take it as an "experience and move on  Wink
bracek (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:00:54 PM

36 btc

did you use a financial licensed exchanger so that you can claim your money back? a licensed exchanger would have a bond which would cover the losses but in this case...NO Smiley
so, take it as an "experience and move on  Wink

and you are ?
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:33:30 PM

36 btc

so, take it as an "experience and move on  Wink

and you are ?

the one who is telling you to "grow up " and stop whining on forums  Smiley  
if you are a man with dignity and a little brain , you will understand, if you are a pussy, you will keep arguing without any real justification. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: