Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted TRISTAN D'AGOSTA of Poloniex.com is cheater  (Read 6278 times)
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

As far I can see everyone's opinion regarding the one you are accusing seems to be a legit one and a highly successful entrepreneur with no negative comments said to him and as far as poloniex.com I've invested some of my money there and nothing is wrong with I withdraw my money with ease he is a legit bro unless you have a strong evidenced claiming that he is not.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roniastro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:46:13 AM

Hi people

I hope any one can help me. I'm in UK and I did attempt to transfer money from poloniex on 26.12.2017. It got message "AWAITING APROOVAL" since this date.  Today 10 jan 2018 and my assets still blocked and no answer from the ticket ID - 641129

I use to trade bitcoins and my losses are really HI by now missing this coins.

. I did try to contact many lawyers and they tell me to act right now against them. (if any one need, I can inform the contacts)

If POLONIEX give my coins back I will inform right here and end this case, as  I don't like to create problem. If not, I will register all details of the lowers engagements result right here as well.

Thank you bitcointalk.org for the great job

koaneleven22

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

it is all TRUE i been waiting 2 weeks for my GAS coins that clearned blockchain to arive my poloniex balence is Still 0. i was not expecting this take more then a houre. now i am late on rent & i cannot eat food because its been 2 weeks. tons of other ppl having same issue with different coins too. some ppl waiting Months??!??! wtf just pure rediculously insane!! many ppl are concvinced this is a exit scam & are pursueing legal action against him & the company
arasman

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

so i guess it s about not providing support , i am waiting for my coins too and there is no reply  ,  blockchain does it in one minute , they are excused for 12 hours now , fair ? staying small in the minds , small biz .
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 05:00:13 AM

Hate to resurrect this old thread, but it seems that Poloniex may be going bankrupt.

I have had an account there for many years. A while back they started asking for all sorts of paperwork which I provided. Once I provide something, they ask for something different. Basically I am unable to log into my account anymore. This has been going on for over six months.

While the amount I have there is very little (which I can't even see anymore), it is a bad sign when you start getting bombarded with KYC/AML requests that never end.

I have never tried to use a stealth account and have always been open about my transactions. I am mainly a speculator/investor, not someone selling drugs on the dark web.

I don't really care about any of my crypto that they were holding. Will just consider it a loss. Other people should be warned though.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: