Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do?  (Read 1106 times)
zinjo (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:26:54 AM

Well basically paypal is my nightmare cuz they keep bitching .-.
So i was using my paypal account to accept donations from my server, people donate total over $13000 , after $10000 they perm limited my account. Well due i can't speak English, so i asked my friend to get it unlimited, seems like he was success, but never told me and he run away with $13000 .-.
Well actually there is next problem. Due i can't use my personal paypal, so i decided to use my mom name to make paypal account [by mom permission]. So everything was fine, got about $3000-$4000 donations from my server, was limited couple times, but solved all of them by uploading different documents. But now , they just perm limited me -.- There is reason:

Code:
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Nov 3, 2014: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. Because some of your recent transactions violated this policy, we've had to permanently limit your account.

Please remove any references to PayPal from your website.

You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 days after your last transaction. We'll email you when it's ready to be withdrawn.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-509-746-995.)

Nov 1, 2014: You're only allowed to have one personal and one business account. In addition, we noticed one or more of the following problems:

You provided information that we believe was false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
    You sent or received payment that was potentially related to fraudulent activity; or
    You have more than one account with a negative balance; or
    You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or another agreement you have with PayPal.

Our decision was based on terms outlined in these agreements.

Because of this, we've limited your accounts and can no longer offer our services to you. You'll still be able to log in to view your transaction history, but you won't be able to send or receive payment.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-003-505-094-078.)
This limitation cannot be appealed.

So what i can do ? I would call them, but yeah can't speak English :[
also i was looking for threads on this forum about paypal services, didn't find any :c

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:13:49 AM

you shouldn't have violated the ToS. what server did you run?
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:56:00 AM

you shouldn't have violated the ToS. what server did you run?
Just runescape private server, all legit.
Not sure how i break their ToS -_-

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
madhatter.

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

I am blocked for 14 Days.

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:00:25 AM

Never used paypal again use bitcoin instead. But if you have no choice but to accept paypal use 3rd party services that accepts paypal in your behalf.
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:11:21 AM

Never used paypal again use bitcoin instead. But if you have no choice but to accept paypal use 3rd party services that accepts paypal in your behalf.
That's why i moved to bitcoins month ago, cuz my paypal with $724 is limited .-.
But i need to get it out without waiting 6 months ;c

xkrishna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Accepting stellars, paypal ( got a way to handle )

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 10:35:05 AM

So i was using my paypal account to accept donations from my server, people donate total over $13000 , after $10000 they perm limited my account. Well due i can't speak English, so i asked my friend to get it unlimited, seems like he was success, but never told me and he run away with $13000 .-.
Well actually there is next problem. Due i can't use my personal paypal, so i decided to use my mom name to make paypal account [by mom permission]. So everything was fine, got about $3000-$4000 donations from my server, was limited couple times, but solved all of them by uploading different documents. But now , they just perm limited me -.- There is reason:

Code:

Nov 3, 2014: When you signed up for your PayPal account, you agreed to our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. Because some of your recent transactions violated this policy, we've had to permanently limit your account.

You'll be able to withdraw any money in your account 180 days after your last transaction. We'll email you when it's ready to be withdrawn.

Nov 1, 2014: You're only allowed to have one personal and one business account. In addition, we noticed one or more of the following problems:

You provided information that we believe was false, inaccurate, or misleading; or
    You sent or received payment that was potentially related to fraudulent activity; or
    You are in violation of the User Agreement, the Commercial Entity Agreement, the Acceptable Use Policy, or another agreement you have with PayPal.

Because of this, we've limited your accounts and can no longer offer our services to you. You'll still be able to log in to view your transaction history, but you won't be able to send or receive payment.

also i was looking for threads on this forum about paypal services, didn't find any :c

Why dont u claim for apaypal hack ?

zinjo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:41:01 AM

Code:

apaypal hack what ??

catena5260

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:04:48 PM

Code:

apaypal hack what ??

guess he meant a paypal hack.

That is, he say that his account was hacked and for some reason it would help him with the issue
zinjo (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Code:

apaypal hack what ??

guess he meant a paypal hack.

That is, he say that his account was hacked and for some reason it would help him with the issue

uhh well i don't still get but w.e
Can someone link me any services about paypal unlimiting ? seems like i can't find myself :/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: