Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:19:29 AM

Hey LongAndShort, how is the weather in Ohio?

You have his address? OMG please say yes.

You want it? i'd like to see you come at me!

Yes please give it to me.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

SDC volume 1 btc LOL
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:24:33 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:24:39 AM

SDC volume 1 btc LOL
What is SDC Huh? A new coin Huh

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:26:13 AM

You want it? i'd like to see you come at me! unlike you scrubs and your stealthsend vaporware scam i have nothing to hide i'm richious  and woudl love nothing more then to see you try something on my home turf nothing more would excite me. you have nothing on me never will!

Address... don't be a tease... address is what I want.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:30:21 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

I don't think this is your address at all. I have reason to believe that you live somewhere else entirely. I'm not going to put you on blast though. pm me if you want to convince me that you live in Australia.
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:31:00 AM

SDC volume 1 btc LOL
What is SDC Huh? A new coin Huh

NO IT´S A GANG COIN...

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:32:30 AM

He gave me Aus address?  Is he in Ohio?
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:35:42 AM

He gave me Aus address?  Is he in Ohio?

I think so...yeah. If he's in Australia and he wants to prove me wrong...print out the SDC logo and put it in the driver seat of a car. I'm assuming that you have a car, since your filthy rich...right? We'll know, since the steering wheel is on the other side of the car.

edit: take a pic
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:36:56 AM

SDC volume 1 btc LOL

You mean Pookie has been buying his sell orders again?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:38:40 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

I don't think this is your address at all. I have reason to believe that you live somewhere else entirely. I'm not going to put you on blast though. pm me if you want to convince me that you live in Australia.

unlike you i don't live in denial i know who i am i don't lie nor do i have to pathetically attack others to feel better that is my home i'm there now so bring whatever it is you delude yourself into believing you can.
you literally have nothing else on me now you have it all.. would you be sol bold as to post your address no way because you are selling xst the vaporware scam! and none of the investors left are capable of buying a flight ticket in my opinion let alone stalking me thats how clear it is..you guys are a joke!
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:42:11 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

unlike you i don't live in denial i know who i am i don't lie nor do i have to pathetically attack others to feel better that is my home i'm there now so bring whatever it is you delude yourself into believing you can.
you literally have nothing else on me now you have it all.. would you be sol bold as to post your address no way because you are selling xst the vaporware scam! and none of the investors left are capable of buying a flight ticket in my opinion let alone stalking me thats how clear it is..you guys are a joke!

Whats your real name?
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:42:48 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

So your initials aren't N.C. and you don't mind if I upload a picture of who I think you are?
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:43:53 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

"nor do i have to pathetically attack others to feel better" Whaaaaat Huh?
Man, I feel for you. You are a sick fuck!

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:45:04 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

So your initials aren't N.C. and you don't mind if I upload a picture of who I think you are?

to what purpose do you think it will serve!? you still are avoiding the massive issue the xst camp has you know that right!
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:45:51 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

to what purpose do you think it will serve!? you still are avoiding the massive issue the xst camp has you know that right!

That wasn't a denial.  Undecided
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:49:15 AM

your house is for sale?
http://www.onthehouse.com.au/reports/property_profile/4152629/13-15_Harrison_Crescent_Hawthorn_VIC_3122/
O_Omaha

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:50:32 AM

dont be afraid. I just want to know who I'm dealing with. I really admire your work.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

No No...he lives in that garbage van parked in the front of that house  Grin Grin

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:51:26 AM

you guys are missing some of the other big players.
think the half of the blackcoin cartel that recently split off from blackcoin and shit all over it because they wouldn't let rynom implement 'white paper shitfeatures' for blackcoin

all the key cinni people really too. same dudes who originally convinced dan to cut off the total supply of XC coins by like 2/3 just so they could keep control of 50% of the coin supply

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: