Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48391 times)
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:52:44 AM

I think that he knows that I know who he is at this point. He's gone silent. Don't worry LongAndShort, I'm not interested in sharing this information.  Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:54:55 AM

I think that he knows that I know who he is at this point. He's gone silent. Don't worry LongAndShort, I'm not interested in sharing this information.  Wink

Please PM
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:57:39 AM

Please PM

lol sorry...it would be unethical. I have to take the high road on this one. 
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:58:08 AM

LongandShort - In the grand scheme of things are you happy with the way things have turned out thus far? Here's what I learned from the chain of events:

XST didn't credit the necessary developers and your astute observation allowed our developers to correct this oversight and we learned it wasn't a malicious attempt at defrauding a community merely an oversight. Hondo has shown his moral character on multiple occasions even prior to this and I'm glad it was demonstrated yet again.  

Chandran Signatures - you correctly pointed out there is a double spend issue and Hondo responded accordingly. Community is sufficiently happy.

Now, If you were a reasonable human being who possessed moral character your response would have been along the lines of "Hondo, let's agree to disagree on this one I don't think you will be able to implement Chandran Signatures because of XYZ, however, best of luck to you, you're clearly not trying to defraud your community you're just trying something very ambitious".

Unfortunately, this did not happen and your 200+ posts made your initial concern look like trolling, which then turned into an orchestrated plan to try and destroy the reputation of XST. Bravo! it was very well planned and you did bring the price down, however I'm still unclear as to why you went to the trouble as I see zero movement in SDC. I have an inclining you've invested a lot of money into SDC and perhaps are the largest coin holder.

This current thread exists because of your actions - our thread is locked because very little information could be found amongst all the noise and FUD. But don't worry everyone in the community is in contact via our chat system and we've got some great plans for XST.

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

Please PM
He's involved with Zeusminer...

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:02:05 AM

Please PM
He's involved with Zeusminer...

Name and address please.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

Hey LongAndShort, how is the weather in Ohio?

You have his address? OMG please say yes.

You want it? i'd like to see you come at me!

Yes please give it to me.

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

I don't think this is your address at all. I have reason to believe that you live somewhere else entirely. I'm not going to put you on blast though. pm me if you want to convince me that you live in Australia.

unlike you i don't live in denial i know who i am i don't lie nor do i have to pathetically attack others to feel better that is my home i'm there now so bring whatever it is you delude yourself into believing you can.
you literally have nothing else on me now you have it all.. would you be sol bold as to post your address no way because you are selling xst the vaporware scam! and none of the investors left are capable of buying a flight ticket in my opinion let alone stalking me thats how clear it is..you guys are a joke!

So your initials aren't N.C. and you don't mind if I upload a picture of who I think you are?

to what purpose do you think it will serve!? you still are avoiding the massive issue the xst camp has you know that right!

That wasn't a denial.  Undecided

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

You have a big issue in xst and it needs to be addressed i mean thats what i started doing but yas all didn't really handle it well you still arn't..

All the anger aside there is a big issue i pointed it out i'm sure you can see it but chose not to admit it in any of your posts to me thats fine you don't have to to me. But stop this drama please i've done nothing wrong and besides all of the attacks on me and Shadow neither have you unless you are part of the xst team you have done nothing but not really look at the project with open eyes.

And its only now you are prolly doing that so just be a man/woman and just move on please and go fix your problem its not going to go away by doing all of this. You certainly are not gaining more points by doing this. My job is basically done btw i've achieved what i wanted to the devs know about it now and will prolly admit it later that they cant or with the help from vipah1 and i and whoever else they chose to find the hints from in our posts will find another solution.

I'm still here because i don't think what you as a community are doing is right its certainly not fair on me or Shadow and continue to bash it and me and any other coin or person about it i will remain here i will always repeat the facts and until its handled maturely by you all i'm not going anywhere!.

We have all learn't some lessons now and we can take that away with us and enrich this community or we can just bang on about it more and not really progress or achieve anything. question simplified is be proactive or not? up to you guys cause id like to go and work on this industry more and not be here with you banging on about something that is really if you get right down to it an issue that can be solved by not like this!!
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:12:11 AM

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:13:04 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

I don't think this is your address at all. I have reason to believe that you live somewhere else entirely. I'm not going to put you on blast though. pm me if you want to convince me that you live in Australia.

unlike you i don't live in denial i know who i am i don't lie nor do i have to pathetically attack others to feel better that is my home i'm there now so bring whatever it is you delude yourself into believing you can.
you literally have nothing else on me now you have it all.. would you be sol bold as to post your address no way because you are selling xst the vaporware scam! and none of the investors left are capable of buying a flight ticket in my opinion let alone stalking me thats how clear it is..you guys are a joke!

So your initials aren't N.C. and you don't mind if I upload a picture of who I think you are?

to what purpose do you think it will serve!? you still are avoiding the massive issue the xst camp has you know that right!

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

You have a big issue in xst and it needs to be addressed i mean thats what i started doing but yas all didn't really handle it well you still arn't..

All the anger aside there is a big issue i pointed it out i'm sure you can see it but chose not to admit it in any of your posts to me thats fine you don't have to to me. But stop this drama please i've done nothing wrong and besides all of the attacks on me and Shadow neither have you unless you are part of the xst team you have done nothing but not really look at the project with open eyes.

And its only now you are prolly doing that so just be a man/woman and just move on please and go fix your problem its not going to go away by doing all of this. You certainly are not gaining more points by doing this. My job is basically done btw i've achieved what i wanted to the devs know about it now and will prolly admit it later that they cant or with the help from vipah1 and i and whoever else they chose to find the hints from in our posts will find another solution.

I'm still here because i don't think what you as a community are doing is right its certainly not fair on me or Shadow and continue to bash it and me and any other coin or person about it i will remain here i will always repeat the facts and until its handled maturely by you all i'm not going anywhere!.

We have all learn't some lessons now and we can take that away with us and enrich this community or we can just bang on about it more and not really progress or achieve anything. question simplified is be proactive or not? up to you guys cause id like to go and work on this industry more and not be here with you banging on about something that is really if you get right down to it an issue that can be solved by not like this!!
Lol! I'm not even reading your crap anymore. I'm here just to hurt your ass.
So there we go...you are a repetitive idiot.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:13:48 AM

Please PM

lol sorry...it would be unethical. I have to take the high road on this one. 
lol what i just gave you my address what more can you do..come at me and you will feel it! i assure you but i'm that confident you are all piss and hot air so i'm okay to share my home address there literally is nothing you can do to me when will you guys work that out! you have everything now so do your worst it has no point which is my POINT! im not covering up a scam and have nothing to worry about! you would think xst is your own business or something the way you kids are reacting to this issue that is yours not mine its xst issue! making it everyone else is pointless we can all see the truth! go deal with it
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

Lol! I'm not even reading your crap anymore. I'm here just to hurt your ass.
So there we go...you are a repetitive idiot.

only person you're hurting is you!
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:14:32 AM

15 Harrison Cres
Hawthorn Victoria

best be protected child!

Read deadliftbrah's post. Let's just go our separate ways at this point. You've said what you have to say, now let the dev prove that he can or can't do what he's proposed.

Your not a victim. You came into our thread and wouldn't leave. If you fire shots...be prepared to get shots fired back.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:18:25 AM

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD COULD GET MORE FUNNY! YOU'VE HIGHLIGHTED LONGANDSHORT'S SENT FEEDBACK AND TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST HIM. THE LEVEL OF READING COMPREHENSION IN THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:20:58 AM

AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT I DIDNT THINK THIS THREAD COULD GET MORE FUNNY! YOU'VE HIGHLIGHTED LONGANDSHORT'S SENT FEEDBACK AND TRIED TO USE IT AGAINST HIM. THE LEVEL OF READING COMPREHENSION IN THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:21:38 AM

Nope! I'm just fishing for new potential investors into your shitcoin, that doesn't pay attention to details.
Even if they are few new ones that buy it..I still hurt your shitcoin.
Everything goes. You are all trash.

Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:21:48 AM

end thread. game over.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:22:28 AM

end thread. game over.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:23:31 AM

end thread. game over.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:24:26 AM

end thread. game over.
Wheatclove

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:25:23 AM

end thread. game over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: