Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48391 times)
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:54:05 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers - REAL DEVELOPMENT

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

Haha! who wants to take anything from that crappy low volume trade coin   Grin Grin Grin

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:55:57 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:01:36 PM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy shadowcoin, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

Sorry but pookia aka MR. BOH don't stop to spread fud and trolling in xst thread

You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

this isn't fud. Shadowcoin is a scam from same scammer from cinni and you know

Sorry but your minions don't stoped with fud and troll against XST, which we had never done anything against you guys
Now our thread was blocked, prices down and too late to you, to your shitscamcoin and to this shit community
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:02:05 PM

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
pawlo74

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:07:26 PM

..karma...erm.. for what? he did his job and left

YES LEFT QUIETLY he did not say nothing that he is going to leave.

No other comments.

Thank you

Money money money seems like he likes them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck&index=2&list=PLDk47FiTQWvFgLkTGzUjZGWJ5yLYBZs6O

Cry more thats what i rekon..if thats all you have then future looks really bright!

I am not crying at all man. I am trying to say: "A lie has no legs".
Family issues  Wink yeah right
He created his own coin still having "family issues", what a efficiency. WOW

You better leave it like that.

PS

Future of Cinni looks definitely much better than your investment.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:08:51 PM

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:09:56 PM

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:10:28 PM

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:12:52 PM

Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:20:01 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:23:16 PM by EmilioMann

Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
Read more here:

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:49:03 PM

fuck u all...nobody gives a shit  Grin

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:51:30 PM

I heard around the grapevine today some bounties are going up in the darknets to dox a few of you..this should be interesting, i'm not a troll but ill get popcorn for this. 30 btc is nothing between a few people! Hell wouldn't surprise me if Spoetnik has that much sitting on a pool its pocket change to most of us!

-This does make you an accessory.  Undecided

"It was a classic case of “doxxing,” the act of obtaining and posting private information about a person by scouring the Internet."

“You can post it as long as there is nothing nefarious about it,”  says LAPD cyber crimes detective Andrew Kleinick."

The exception occurs when information obtained through doxxing is used to threaten someone, steal someone’s identity, or infiltrate private emails. That was the case with 36-year-old Christopher Chaney, who three months ago was sentenced to 10 years in prison after hacking into the email accounts of actresses Scarlett Johansson and Mila Kunis.

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:52:40 PM

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:27:49 PM

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:36:16 PM

You realize the development of the HTML5Shadow wallet probably took more development hours than everything that StealthCoin has to offer?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Read more here:

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

Read more here:

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:39:51 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: